smile wipes a tear

All Over Again

 

 Sneaking slowly to the attic the three friends sat down and started whispering to each other while making sure that eunhyuk mother is not around:

Eunhyuk:" we must end this! This can't stay any longer, I will make him pay for beating you up donghae, and don't try to stop me Dal"

Donghae:" we don't want to lose our lives for such a heartless animal, I agree with you that this must get to an end but not by sending yourself to hell"

Dal:" donghae is right, I don't say we should ignore all the dirt this freak Caesan bringing to the world but we need to come up with idea that won't cause any harm for us or for any other innocent person"

The three friends fell in silence trying to think of the right way to end the torture that the freak Caesan, the head of the mafia in their city, is causing....

"I got an idea" said Dal breaking the thick silence, grapping the attention of the two boys she said: " he always asked me to be his girlfriend and I have always pushed him away and..."

Both eunhyuk and donghae cut her words to say together: "Don't even think about it!!!"

"How can you think of this?! As much as my life is precious to you, your life is precious for me, and how do you have even the heart to think about such idea?" said eunhyuk with bitter voice...

"Even if we agree know, what will we do if he finds out that we are sitting him a trap? What is the guarantee that he won't hurt you or may be even kill you?" said donghae while holding Dal's hand

" you know that I'm good at acting, I can pretend that I fell in love with him and he won't even suspect it, he wished for it actually, I will just get carefully closer to him and know as much information as I can about him and then we can make the police catch in one of his dirty actions after making sure that I won't be around"

"but, we can't let you through yourself in fire, I know you want him to pay back for killing Leeteuk hyung and sungmin, but you can't just put yourself in such danger, we won't forget ourselves if anything bad happens to you" said donghae

"Let's try it out, but carefully" said eunhyuk causing donghae and dal to widen their eyes

"What the hell eunhyuk?" said donghae and received a * we talk when she is not here* look

"Ok then we will sit the exact steps we must take after dinner now I got to go visit IU, she had a fever since yesterday anddidn't come to school, anyone want to come with me?" Dal said looking at eunhyuk

eunhyuk just got up and walked out with Dal following him 

after few minutes of walking they arrived at the flowers store in their neighborhood, and with saying a word eunhyuk picked up IU's favorite flowers and paid for them and walked out of the store with Dal still following him with a wide smile on her face, she knew how much eunhyuk loves IU and how much he cares for her, and it made her jump all over the place when IU told her that she have feelings for eunhyuk, it is right the she and IU aren't that close friends but if she is the girl that eunhyuk heart chooses then she will strand by them both and support them...

Dal knocked the door of IU's house, and eunhyuk quickly hided behind her as the door opened by the pale but yet beautiful face of the great that make his heart beat like crazy...

eunhyuk handed the flower for IU and tried to avoid looking at her face cause if he saw her smile he won't be able to hide his feelings anymore, and it scares him to death that if he confessed she may refuse his heart or tell him that she has someone in her life...

Feeling how awkward the atmosphere was Dal faked a cough and said to IU: "let me putthe flowers in water" and graped the flowers from IU's hand

As Dal walked toward the kitchen eunhyuk raised his eyes slightly and said: " are you feeling better now?

- "after seeing you I'm much better" said IU blushing a little

- " oh, really? Glad to know that... seeing you too always make me feel better i..."

- "you two just confess already" said Dal coming back after placing the flowers on the living room table

" HUH?" said Eunhyuk and IU together making Dal laugh as she went out of the door waving for the two and sending them kisses in the ear before closing the door behind her and making a little happy dance in front of the door before dance walking going back to her home...

Inside of Iu's how the situation was heartwarming, both of them stepped closer to each other while crazily blushing and eunhyuk held IU's hands in his and whispered : " I like you, and I have did so since the first time I saw you dancing in the school dancing studio"

- "waah, since then?" IU said shyly with widened eyes

- "yes, I just was afraid that you don't share the same feeling, I was scared that you will let me down and refuse my heart"

- " but I like you too eunhyuk" said IU with the angel smile on her face making eunhyuk hug her really tight and the both felt how fast the other's heart was beating and they felt the warmth of each others body for the first time... they felt like the are in heaven with no worries or sadness and they stayed hugging each other for a few minutes more before hearing a hard "PAANG!!" outside...

"Hey pretty!" said Casean getting out of the car that he just crashed in the wall

And Dal remembering what she planned to do walked toward him and said: " hey big boy, how are you doing?"

With a really wide opened eyes full of surprise Casaen said touching her cheeks: "I'm good, actually I'm awesome!!" he said as he leaned closer to place a kiss on her cheek

Dal swallowed the air in trying to control her emotions she forced a smile on her face and said: "let me see you around Caes!"

" she called me Caes, have you  heard" said Caesan slaping the driver of his car as he get back inside of it and with a stupid smile on his face he asked the driver to drive away..

as the car was not seen anymore, Dal fell to the ground not able to hold her emotions any longer she burst in tears as she felt the warm hand of eunhyuk wiping away he tears, she just hugged him and cried so hard

Taking her head away from eunhyuk's hug she looked at his face to see that he was crying with her she said trying to break the sadness: "YAAAH! Lee Eunhyuk!! Why you are such a cry baby?? You are a man you are not supposed to cry all the time" she said as she nipped his arm and quickly stood up running away from him.

He ran and caught her and grapped her long hair and pulled her to sit on the bench by his side and thing he said: "thank you so much Dal-ya and I'm so sorry" he said as he gave her a little hug

"It is alright" said Dal as she hugged her dear friend back

eunhyuk sneaked his hand to Dal waist and started tickling her with a wide smile on his face as he saw her laughing so hard and begging him to stop...

After sitting in the park for a little longer eunhyuk walked with Dal to here house and went to his

*******

"I'm going to accept that 's offer so I can be closer to Dal so I can protect her, and we need you to stay outside so we can have someone to inform the police when it is the right time... we must stay awake cause any wrong move will harm Dal first..."

"I understand" said donghae

"Ah, and remember not to reveal who you are when it is the time to tell the police... If they found out it is you, they will try to kill you... so let's do it as carfuly as possible"

donghae nodded before getting under the blankets and with a forcely pushing a smile to his lips he wished eunhyuk a good night and in few minutes he doze of to sleep....

eunhyuk looked at the guy and kissed his forehead before going to his bed too while having IU's beautiful face taking over his mind

**********************************************************

[A/N]

Second chapterrrrrrr

The rrrrrrr is the effect of how cold the weather is today where I live

Please warm up my day with comments, subscribing and up voting if you liked my story ^_^

 Have a good last day of the year :)