Not Him

All Over Again

As Eunhyuk opened his eyes he looked to the other side of the room where donghae's bed is, he shaked his head and looked once again to make sure that he is not imagining that the other guy wasn't in his bed

as he got up and quickly grapped his phone to call donghae, eunhyuk heard a weak knocks on the door

with a worried face he looked at the watch and saw that it is only 5 a.m

who is going to come this early" eunhyuk mother said as she walked to the entrace.".

eunhyuk was faster than her and slowly opened the door letting his head out ... a scream came out of his mouth as he ran to hold donghae that was about to fall down with his clothes covered with blood and bruises all over his face...

the scared mother ran to donghae and hugged him with tears streaming on her face and with a shaky voice she said : "what happened to my baby? who did this to my son?"

eunhyuk wiping a tear from his face held donghae to their room and while trying to help donghae change the bloody shirt and pants he said:" is it him? is it that ?"

donghae and as he always does faked a smile and said:" don't get mad, it is ok, i'm alright, it is not a big deal!"

eunhyuk couldn't hold back his anger anymore and  stormed in donghae's face: " what the hell you mean nothing happened? what the hell are you waiting for? do you want to die and then you will say that something happened?!! you ing don't want to sell drugs..."

eunhyuk was cutted by donghae injuried hand one his mouth as he said: " lower your voice, do you want her to hear you?"

"I will bring the hell out of him" eunhyuk murmured as he stormed out of the room...

donghae grapped the phone and called the only person that can stop eunhyuk...

-"hey good morning, did you had a dream about me?"

- "you must stop eunhyuk !! hurry up he is going to the street behind the coffe shop... stop him before he gets there...he will pass by your house in few minutes don't let him go and do whatever it takes and bring back home.." donghae said while breathing heavily

Dal didn't reply and hanged up quickly running out of her home to see eunhyuk coming to her direction holding a baseball bat in his hand..

she walked quickly to him and said while trying to hide how worried she was:"hey dear chingu, where are you going early in the morning, it is saturday and we don't have school..."

eunhyuk didn't let her finish as he said: " Dal, i need to go somewhere, we might be able to talk later"

-"MIGHT!!! what you mean with might?!! where are you going?!!" Dal said as she held eunhyuk free hand as strong as possible

-" i'm going to teach this a lesson! how dare he hurt donghae!! how he dare to make my friend bleed and hurt him?"

- " but you will be hurt too, please don't go!, you can't fight him and you know it, just go tell the police! you should learn the lesson from what happened to leeteuk as he tried to save sungmin and died instead of him..." Dal said as she fell to the ground crying...

eunhyuk bent down trying to stop Dal from crying as she continued saying : "i have lost my brother leeteuk and my whole life friend sungmin, and you and donghae are the only family left for me so don't leave me alone... don't think cheaply about your life cause it is so precious to me"

Dal said as she burried her face in eunhyuk's chest as he hugged her...

" you know it should have been me Not Him , i'm the one that should have died in leeteuk hyung place, i'm sorry Dal-ya , i'm just so sorry" eunhyuk said as he brusted in tears...

after few minutes of letting their tears out Eunhyuk and Dal warpped their arms around each other's waists and walked slowly to eunhyuk's house...

as they arrived at the door they smelled the honey pancakes eunhyuk's mother was making and smiled a little as they entered the kitchen...

the smile faded as they saw donghae injuired face with bandage around his head ... Eunhyuk and Dal hugged donghae and kissed his forehead and then went to set in each of his sides on the kitchen table while holding his hands when mrs.lee , eunhyuk's mother said to them :" dig in kids, the pancakes you love is ready, smile away, and let's forget the bad things and get ready for a new day"

the three kids smiled a little and started eating the pancakes while looking in each other's eyes every once in a while telling each other with eyes language: " there is what we need to talk about"

 

****************************************************************************

A/N

Please guys let me know what you think ^_^

i really hope you like the stroy kkk :)

Comment, subscribe, and Upvote please

( i know i know it is only one chapter but i'm a bit greedy for your love) kkkk cheesy me <3