Gee

I Should be Hating You
"Let's practice dongsaengs!!"Leeteuk ordered.."OKAY!!"all of them replied.."Who will be the first group oppa?"Jessica asked.."Of course us! You have a new member right? So teach her first.".."Arasso oppa!!"SNSD replied..the bell rang.."Oh! My class is going to start! Bye oppas, bye eonnies!! Goodluck Yoona eonnie!!"Hyun Su waved and ran very fast to her room.."Okay! Girls, let's sit in bench.....AGAIN!!".."Yeah! Let's go!" Tiffany said.."We'll just watch you guys." Yuri said.."Ok!" the boys said then all of them go to there places. Leeteuk turn on the radio that he was holding and the music played (U). While the boys are practicing the girls watch them amazingly.

"He's so handsome!" Jessica said.."Nuga?"Taeyeon asked.."None of you business." she said and gave her a cold glare. Yoona was amazed. The nickname Ice Princess really fitted Jessica.."Yah! Jung SooYeon! Just tell it!" Taeyeon said.."Ok! But don't tell this to anyone! Only the 9 of us knows... It's Donghae oppa.".."YAH!!!!!" the girls screamed.."Well.. I like someone in SuJu too." Sooyoung said.."Jinja? Nuga?".."Siwon oppa.".."YAH!!!".."Well mine is Yesung!" Yuri said.."Mine is Sungmin"Sunny said.."How about our magnae?" Hyoyeon said.." K-k-".."Kangin?Kibum?".."Kyuhyun".."Wow! Magnae Couple!!" Sooyoung said.."How about you Yoona?" Jessica asked.."Mianhae, but I don't have.".."Yoona we all saw you and Ryeowook oppa stare at each other. You like him aren't you." Tiffany said.."No I'm not! ".."Yes you are!" the other members said.."Hmph!".."Well if you really don't like him then why did both of you stare at each other like that?" Yuri said.."Its because-".."Don't be scared." Sunny said

"Its because of yesterday.".."What about yesterday?"Taeyeon asked.."I accidentaly bumped in to him because I'm in a hurry and I poured my coffee to his new bought clothes.".."Then he brought you to his house." Jessica said.."Yes and-, what?! H-how did you know?!".."You poured coffee, I poured juice. Yours in new clothes, mine in new pants.".."Ow.".."But his mother and sister were super kind right?!".."Yeah!".."So let's teach you the steps?".."Sure eonnie.".."Okay, KAJA!!!"..the 9 go to the corner of the room.

____________________________________________________________

The girls teach Yoona the steps and her places. "Okay girls we're done!!" Leeteuk said.."Ok oppa!" Taeyeon replied.."Let's go to our places now." she said to the girls..Taeyeon turn on the radio, the music starts (Into the New World). Super Junior was amazed. SNSD's moves are so graceful, and all the members became one. Even Yoona, eventhough she's just new she learn all the steps easily.

RYEOWOOK'S POV:
Wow! They're amazing! Every one of them. Especially Yoona! Wait what?! Why does that girl always appearing in my mind? How odd! 

Flashback
After I turned off the laptop, me and Hyun Su go up stairs. As usual, we can't stop fighting! If not fighting then teasing each other.
"Yah! Oppa! Not even a little?"
"What little?"
"You forgotten already?! Yoona eonnie!" "Don't even mention her name!"
"I know what you mean. If I say her name, you think of her."
"I don't even think of her!"
"Not even a little?"
"Na-ah"
"Not even a teenie tiny thought?"
"Anio! None! None!"
"Whatever oppa! But still, I feel that you're going to think of her soon." Hyun Su said and cover herself with her blanket. We have the same room actually, but we're not sharing beds!

Another hour passed, and I still can't sleep. Is that Yoona girl sleeping now? Huh, why do I care?! But did she get home safe? What?! Kim Ryeowook! You promise not to think about her again! But-! Ughh!... Why does my heart suddenly beat fast? Is it because I think of her? Ugghh! Stop Ryeowook! *yawn* At last I'm sleepy.


"Where is our eternal magnae!!" huh? did someone called me? I look at them. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! Wow! This book is really great! I'm out of the world because of it.

Wha-wha-wha!! Yoona?! She's my schoolmate? My heart is beating fast again! Why is it like that again?! "KIM RYEOWOOK!!!" What?! Oww.. I'm out of the world again. "A-annyeonghaseyo. Kim Ryeowook imnida." there! I've introduced! Happy now?! Wait! I promise my self that I won't fall in love right?! I forgot about that one.
End of Flashback
Do I like her?
END OF POV



Saranghae neol I neukkim idaero~ I love that song so much!! I miss the old Super Junior and SNSD. They changed a lot. Even their personalities. Thank you for subsrcibing!! Sorry if I'm still not updating my other fic.