Bad Luck

I Should be Hating You
Yoona was 3rd year in highschool. Tomorrow was her 1st day of school so she buy all the things she need. When she bought all of it she stopped over a coffee shop. She immediately order one coffee and leave the shop. Do you ever wonder why that she was in a hurry? Its because her parents said that she has to be home in exactly 3 o'clock in the afternoon. She's really an obedient girl, so she follow what her parents' said. She look at her watch. It's 2:30 pm. Only thirty minutes before 3 o'clock. She ran as fast as she can, but due to the heaviness of what she's bringing. Its no use.  Then suddenly she bumped into someonevand spilled her coffee in his clothes.
"Oh! Mianhaeyo. Mianhaeyo." she bowed two times
"Look at what you have done to my new bought clothes!" the guy said angrily
"I'm really sorry! I was in a hurry then I just-"
"You know what?! Come with me!" the guy said and take her wrists
"Mwo?! Wait! Where are you taking me?" Yoona panicked
"In my house of course! What are you thinking? I will you? I'm too young to someone! And I'm still studying!"
"Oh! Mianhaeyo." Yoona said.
"You should be!........Taxi!" 
(A/N: please imagine that its winter.)
____________________________________________________________
They arrived at the guy's house. The guy doorbelled. The door opened and the guy was greeted by a little girl. "Omo! Oppa! What happened to you?" the little girl asked. "Hyun Su! Hyun Su! Who's that?" a woman asked, "It's Ryeowook oppa, umma!". "Oh! Please call him!", " Oppa come in!". He walked in when the little girl got suprised. "Oppa! Who-ho-ho's that?". Yes, she saw Yoona. "Why do you care?","Umma! Oppa is angry at me again!", "Call him." the woman said. "Just sit down there oppa." the little girl said irritated and bowed to Yoona. "I'll help you with that eonnie." the girl said and take the bags which Yoona brought. The guy sitted. "Annyeonghaseyo umma." he greeted his mother in the laptop.

"Ryeowook-ah. What's wrong now?", "A girl bumped at me and spilled her coffee in to my new bought clothes.","Well go upstairs and change.","Arasso. And talk to her umma.","What? You bring-", "I know umma, I know. Can you please talk to her?","Okay. I'll talk to her.", the guy bowed and go upstairs. "Take a sit eonnie."the girl said which made Yoona sit in front of the laptop.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she greeted with a bow. "Annyeonghaseyo too.","Mianhaeyo." she bowed again. The woman giggled. " Sorry if my son is like that. He's just so.. Like that.", "Uljima.","Gomawo for understanding. By the way, I'm Mrs. Kim. Ryeowook's mother.","And Kim Hyun Su imnida, Ryeowook's little sister!" the girl said happily with a bow. "What's your name?" the Mrs. Kim asked. "Im YoonA imnida." she bowed again. "Nice to see you Yoona. I'm really sorry again for what my son had done. And she actually hates girls, because she wants to focus on his studies plus his the vice president of the student body so its really needed to focus on studies."," It's really nothing Mrs. Kim, I was the one who bumped and spilled the coffee by accident so it's really my fault. Mrs. Kim giggled again.

"Yoona it's just an accident. That means its no ones fault. So Yoona are you in a hurry?","Yes, Mrs. Kim", "Hyun Su call your brother.", "OPPA!! UMMA CALLS YOU!!" Hyun Su yelled and smiled at Yoona. "So you know now what you have done right?!" Ryeowook said but Yoona just kept quiet and look again to her watch. It's 2:50. "Ryeowook send her home.","Arasso umma.". Ryeowook walked to the door and open it. "Kasahamnida Mrs. Kim."she bowed,Mrs. Kim bowed back and said, "Annyeonghigeseyo", Yoona bowed again. When she's on her way to the door, "Never do that again!" Ryeowook whispered angrily which made Yoona frown but smiled again because Hyun Su said goodbye to her happily and waved, she waved back and go home. Ryeowook closed the door. "Ryeowook!!" Mrs. Kim called,"Ne umma?", "Why did you brought another one here? It's just another accident! Ryeowook please stop overreacting! And please be mature.", "Umma, I am matured.","No you're not! I'm more mature than you!" Hyun Su teased. But Ryeowook just ignored it.

"Please don't do that again okay?","Arasso umma. By the way, when are you going home umma?", "I don't know yet honey. I'm really sorry.","Arasso.","Oh! Ryeowook did you find a girlfriend yet?","Umma, I told you I want to finish my studies.","Oh..Arasso.","But did you like Yoona eonnie, oppa?"Hyun Su said,"Yoona?","The girl that you brought here.","Ahh. Anio.","But what if you ever like her?","Anio! I will never like her.","How about a little feeling that you like her?","Anio. Why do I have do like her?","Because she's sweet, pretty, corteous, obedient, kind AND she's understanding.",Mrs. Kim just laughed at her children teasing each other. "Okay. Okay. Stop fighting! Turn this laptop off and continue studying arasso?","Arasso umma" the two said. And the two said goodbye to their mother, the Ryeowook turned off the laptop. After that they continue studying for the 1st day of school tomorrow.



Annyeonghaseyo!! How do you think so far? Sorry if I haven't finish my other fic but I'll try my best to update this and that fic. And BTW, the made up character is Hyun Su. Thank you!!