1st Day of School

I Should be Hating You
Yoona's parents driver her to school, like nothing happened yesterday right? It's because her parents wasn't home when she got there. So her parents doesn't know what time she got there.
"Yoona dear," Mrs. Im said.."Yes umma?".. "I hope that can have many friends in your new school,".."Arasso umma. I'll try.".."Please do.".."Were here." Mr. Im said.."Bye umma, bye appa.".."Bye Yoona. Make lots of new friends. And enjoy your new school.".."Yes umma."

YOONA'S POV:
Going to SM High. I hope I do what my umma said. And I hope that I can enjoy this school. I wish I have some good luck charm on this day, not like yesterday. 
END OF POV

She opened the door nervously. She got more nervous because she saw many students are in the hallway. She got in, then someone tapped her. She at her.
"Yoona eonnie?".."Hyun Su?".."Yes! Its me!".."You're in highschool too?".."Yes, I'm in first year highschool".."Oh, who's your friend here?".."Its Seo Joo Hyun. Or you can call her SeoHyun.".."Annyeonghaseyo"she bowed to SeoHyun.."Nice to meet you Yoona eonnie.".."You know my age?".."I just guess it. Am I right?".."Yes! What's your year?".."3rd year.".."We're just the same!".."Jinjayo?! No way!" the two laughed and clasps there hands together.."Wait Hyun Su. You have a third year friend?".."Yes. And a lot!".."Oh".."She's really that friendly" SeoHyun said.."And by the way, do you know that this school are like tons of groups!"Seohyun added.."I don't get it.".."Groups! Like K-Pop groups!".."Oh! That's so cool. What's your group called?".."Girls' Generation, for short SNSD.".."What does that mean?".."So Nyeo Shi Dae.".."Oh. Okay.".."Come eonnie let's introduce you to SNSD!".."Ok!".."You wanted to come Hyun Su?".."Sure why not!".."But before that, let's walk through the whole school so that she knows where the library, the gym, etc. And the dos and don'ts!" Hyun Su added.."You're right! Kara!"

So they go to the canteen where they saw lots and lots of students. They go to the library, Seohyun's favorite place. The AVR room where all the music instruments, CDs, and radios are kept. The dance practice room (A/N: I dont know what it is called). The science laboratory. The swimming pool. The computer room. The CRs. And they visited the last was the gym.

Hyun Su opened the door and saw 7 girls sitting on a bench. "Eonnies!!!"Hyun Su yelled. "Hyun Su!!".."Taeyeon eonnie why are you all here?".."To practice dancing.".."Then why are you here in the gym?.."Too many students.".."Ahh.".."Umm..Hyun Su, who is she?".."Her name is Im Yoona. But for short Yoona.".."Jinjayo? Are you new here?".."Yes, yes I am.".."Ahh..so do you decided what group you'll be-".."Eonnie, she doesn't have any group yet." Seohyun said.."Oh! Then, join our group!".."Is it okay for you?" Yoona asked.."Yes of course! That's why I invited you!".."Kasahamnida." Yoona bowed.."Oh! I almost forgot! What year are you borned?".."1990".."Woah! You almost take the spot if our magnae!".."Who's the magnae?".."SeoHyun." One of the girls said.."Oh where are our manners girls?! Let's introduce to her!"everyone stand up

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim TaeYeon imnida. I'm the leader!".."Hello! Jung SooYeon imnida! But they call me Jessica. I'm the Ice Princess. They call me Ice Princess because I can do a cold glare which made everyone scared of me." everyone laughed.."And I'm one of the half american member." Jessica added.."Okay its my turn! Annyeong! Lee SoonKyu imnida! But they usually call me Sunny!" she said with and aegyo.."They nicknamed me Aegyo Queen because I always do the aegyo, like now!" Jessica pushed Sunny's head and everyone laughed.."Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Hwang Miyoung. You can call me Stephanie but to make it short Tiffany. I'm the another half american member. And they call me the Eyesmile Queen because my eyes smiles.".."You don't say." Sunny said then everyone laughed again.."Annyeong! I'm Kim HyoYeon. I'm the dancing machine of this group so they called me the Dancing Queen.".."Annyeonghaseyo! Kwon Yuri imnida. Everyone called me the Blackpearl because I have the darkest skin in this group!".."So you mean by that, is that your skin is so dark that only your eyes and your teeth can be seen?!"Jessica asked sarcasticly.."Whatever Sica.".."And I'm Choi Sooyoung! I'm the ShikShin, because eventhough I eat lots of food I still don't get fat.".."And I guess you met our magnae.".."Yes but not the nickname." Yoona replied.."Her nickname is Angel Magnae because she really looks innocent, and she's obedient and loves books. And last but not the least, our group's name. Ha na dul set.".."Annyeonghaseyo! We are, So. Nyeo. Shi Dae!!" (A/N: SNSD's first greeting when they debuted. The one that Leeteuk and Shindong taught them.)

"Taeyeon eonnie! We don't get Yoona eonnie a nickname!" Hyun Su said.."Hmm.. How about...Let's think about it tomorrow!" everyone laughed. Then the door opened.."OPPAS!!!" all of the girls screamed except for Yoona and Hyun Su. "Leeteuk oppa!" Taeyeon said. "Your group should intoduce to our new member!".."Jinjayo? Where is she?"the girls pushed Yoona.."Here she is oppa!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park JungSoo imnida! But they call me Leeteuk. I'm the leader.".."Annyeong. Kim HeeChul imnida! I'm mood maker." everone laughed. "Annyeong. HanKyung imnida, or you can call me HanGeng. They used to call me Chinese Man, since I'm one of the chinese member.".."Annyeonghaseyo. Kim JongWoon imnida. But they call me Yesung. ".."Annyeong. Kim YoungWoon imnida. But you can call me Kangin. Actually I'm the most handsome man in Korea!"everyone laughed.."Hahaha! You're joking right?"Heechul said.."Of course not.".."Ahh.. But it sounds like you are!".."Stop it hyung.".."Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Shin DongHee. But ShinDong for short.".."Annyeonghaseyo. Lee SungMin imnida. Lots of people call me Aegyo King because I love to do the aegyo like Sunny.".."Annyeonghaseyo. Lee HyukJae imnida. Just call me Eunhyuk. And they call Dancing Machine, because..yeah! I'm a dancing machine.".."Annyeong! I'm Lee DongHae.".."Annyeong. Choi Siwon imnida.".."Wait where's our eternal magnae? Oh well. Our magnae first."Leeteuk said.."Annyeonghaseyo!! Cho Kyuhyun, Magnae imnida!".."Yah! Evil magnae!!" all of them yelled except Yoona.."Where's our eternal magnae!".."Here I am!"the guy reading a book covered his face said.."Come over here. Introduce yourself to the new student." Kangin said. The walked closer to his hyungs and put down his book and got suprised. The guy and Yoona stared at each other.."YAH! KIM RYEOWOOK!!" all of them yelled. Which made the two back to their senses. "A-annyeong. Kim Ryeowook imnida. The eternal magnae."

"Since all of us introduced-".."Wait hyung! Zhou Mi and Henry are at the canteen." Sungmin said. "They'll introduce theirselves later....Since all of us introduced.. Ha na dul set".."Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior imnida. We are Super Juni~OR!!".."Okay! We introduced Taengoo! We'll practice now okay!".."In the gym?".."Too many students practicing right?".."Oh yeah! Jeongsohamnida."




*Sigh* I wish I can update like this in my other chapters in the future :"(  . Happy Birthday to SungMin Oppa!! And enjoy 2013!!!