Answer

Irrational

 

 

What have I done to deserve such betrayal from my beloved one?

Seohyun asked herself while she drank an unusual beverage which she once forbidden to drink, face crinkled as she fully chugged the bitter content of the glass she held. She stared at the glassware peculiarly, twirled it, and then laughed but with her eyes glazed by impending tears. The empty glass was filled once again by another shot of liquor, and just like the previous, she drank the whole content down continuously. Not being able to hold back her emotions anymore, Seohyun bawled, pounded the glass she held against the black marble counter of the kitchen until it eventually broke down from the excess force it received. From the fit of rage she threw numerous times already, the thread of her insanity was now comparable to the decreasing number of glasses on their glass rack. Crimson liquid oozed out of her skin as she clenched her fist tighter against the broken object. Her hands shook violently as her tears imitated how her blood trickled out from the skin of her hands.

“All I wished was you to love me, only me,” Seohyun whispered with pain.

It was not the lost of love that made Seohyun treat Yoona with indifference, it was too much love, rather, which made her hate Yoona.

How did she know that Yoona betrayed her?

That’ll remain a question for the meantime.  

 


The date of the next "real" update is still tentative. I just feel like giving you something short but angsty to read (this is only a teaser)~ ^_^
Pardon my laziness, I am not a fast-updater author.