Chapter 2: New comers

Disband of Super Junior

************RING.....RING,,,,,,,,,,,,,RING.......................****************************

"Mika...wake up...Mika......We are going to late...."

"ne~"

I'm Mika...a baker's daughter..my dad had a baker shop at Seoul....I used to work for him...

"Music bank is the next~!!"

This is my best friend Hae Rin..she is a super Kpop lover..she work together with me too...but sometimes...she like to dream...dream to be a superstar on stage...just like idol...

"Mika~see~SM ENTERTAINMENT is looking for new star~shall i go?"she said by pointing the advertisement on the TV..she seem to be very excited..i knew that she want to go to the audition...again....

"Hae Rin ah...you've have tried audition on many company...If you are really talented...you are already chosen early by them....just stop your superstar dream and keep on working...you know appa don't like we talk about those Kpop stuff...better continue working before he caught us..."i tried to advise her...i doesn't like to look at her disappointed expression when she failed her audition...

"Aish~just a while~2PM is the next~I will never give up~I know i will be chosen one day..Mika..you are the one who should go to the audition...your voice is nice~remember?you won many prize since high school...i wonder why you are wasting your voice.."again..she is persuading me...

"Yah...have you seen singer with such body?"i stand in front of her and show her my giant and big size body...

Yes..I am fat...80kg...people might call me giant..fatty...sometimes..pig...but i am used to it...

"Mika..you are talented...why are you giving up? You should try it..."she try to convince me to go to the audition...

"I know I will not be chosen.."I said this..as if I am a reality person...If I am a star casting company..I will not choose a Fat girl too....

"But you like to sing aren't you?You can play piano very well...and you can even compose a song.."she said..she is the one who understand me the most...

"Hae Rin ah..I--"i haven't finish my word and she already interrupt me...

" Mika...for god sake...I'm really nervous for the audition...can you go with me?"she is now looking at me with a puppy face......

".............alright..."I answer it reluctantly...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At SM ENTERTAINMENT office........

"How was this year's participant?"he is the representative of SNSD...Mr. Jang...

"Erm..there will be 300 participants this year...you can have a look on these.."one of the office boy pass the whole stack of application form to him....

He just simply draw out some of the forms and have a look...

"Kim Mika.."after looking at the picture..he give out  a sinister smile.."Can I join to be the judge on this year audition?"he asked...

"Of course you can..there will be an honour for this year's participants..as the representative of SNSD are joining..i think it will be an strict audition..."the person in charge answered.....

[Super Junior...it's the time for SNSD...you better just disband and stop being a stumbling block of my girls...]he whisper in his heart...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Audition Day-

"Yah...can you explain this?"i asked Hae Rin by showing her a number plat that i got from the counter...

"Mika....oh~~so..~~you are the 131th participant~I'm just behind you~~hahaha~~"she is try to drag my attention away by talking nonsense...I was shocked when I know Hae Rin had register for me...but...my heart start doubting...

[Should I try?]I whisper in my heart.....

At this time..a group of people come out from the building....

"Aarrghhhh!~~~!!!!Oppa~~!!!!!!"

"Oppa~!!!!!"

I can hear the fan girls are screaming deathly and all of them keep running to them...They keep pushing and screaming..due to my body size...I can't afford to pushed and squeezed by other...as a result...i fell down....

I can see a shadow is walking through me...when I take my head up...i can't see his face...because the sun is just behind him...it was too bright and i can just see a black shadow lay a hand for me....

"Are you ok?"he pulled me up and show me a sweet smile while asking me....

I swear that I never meet a boy that smile to me like this...His smile is just like a blooming flower...and I can feel my heart is beating in a very fast speed....

"I'm....I'm......ok..."my face turns red unwittingly...I don't dare to look at his eyes...But I do encourage myself to cast a glance on him...

"Are you a participant?"he smiled again..."take this~Good luck~"he give me a pendant...and he left....it was a fish symbol..and there craved "hae" and a "13" at the right bottom....

"Aish..I'm really envy her..why donghae oppa give her but not me?!"i heard a fan girl saying this...So...the guy who give me this..is donghae.....

"NO.131..Kim Mika..."the counter called me...finally...l hold the pendant tight and put it in my pocket...and I walk with heavy steps to the audition hall......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

"Mika~!How was it~?!"Hea Rin asked nervously....she is holding my hand and i can feel that her hand is sweating...

I say nothing but just show her a piece of paper.....A paper that state that I've pass the audition...

"Oh my god!!!!!!You did it!!!!"she is like jumping up and down and keep screaming and laughing..just like she is the one who pass the audition...I can't bear my laugh by looking at her reaction....

"NO. 132...Cho Hae Rin..."It's her turn...

"Oh god!!!!I'm so nervous~!!!!!!"her face expression changed from happy to tension...she keep breath hardly and her hand are hold in fist...

"You are going to pass it too...believe yourself..you can do it.."i said this by holding her hands..I try to give her some luck..as i can pass it luckily...I wish she can pass it too....

I can see her legs are shaky when she is walking to the hall...I wait for her at outside...I pray hardly that she can pass it...

"Mika....."her tone is heavy...and her head is looking at the ground...she walks towards me slowly...and..."I PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she was so exciting that she can pass it...she screamed and jumped outside the hall and everyone is looking at her....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Super Junior Hostel.......

[teuki's POV]

"Hyung..why are you calling all of us to gather here?"asked Eunhyuk....

"Erm....I'm just going to talk to you guys...We are not going to disband..."I saw smiles from everyone face after hearing this sentence.....

"But......"they start to worry after I said this..and their smiles are gone....All the eyes are looking at me...and I was so fear to the following sentence out.....

"But?"Sungmin was so nervous what am I going to say...

".......We are adding new members in..."I see unsatisfaction between them...

"As expected....."Yesung is disappointed..

"Hyung...we have no more choice?"Wookie is looking at me..just like expecting there is other way...

"Mianne...."I feel sorry for it...and I was staring at the ground....

Heechul, Siwon, Shindong and Donghae is silence...But through their expression..I can feel that they are disappointed, unsatisfied, angry and sad.....Thay just sit at the sofa with a heavy mood and suddenly Donghae stand up and wanna walk back to his room....

"Hae..are you alright?"I was so worry after looking at his expression...

He stand still and take a deep breath..."What they want huh?!Wan us to disband?! Again?! They don't feel boring to discuss about this every year?! Why should we disband?! I really don't understand!!!!"His mood explode suddenly and everyone was shocked...But we are agree on what he said...

"Ya! I can admit that we are already do the best one! Why are they keep wanting us to disband?!"Wookie is agitated...

I remains silence....

" Who is joining us?"heechul speaked finally...

"Two girls..."I answered...

"GIRLS??!!!!!!!!!!!"I know they will be surprise..Because I'm surprise when I know this...

"They are driving us crazy..."Eunhyuk whispered...

"And they will have training with us...for 6 months...In this 6 months..we will go on training together...and we are not going any schedule within this 6 months...."I think this is the most disappointing news for them...

"Are you kidding?" heechul is confirming it once again....

"I'm sorry...It's true..."

I think everyone will insomnia for tonight...How can it be?Girls are joining Super Junior..I think we are going to lost a lot of ELF...I can't imagine how our future are going to be...but for now...I want to protect Super Junior...We are not going to disband...The world are not yet cover with pearl sapphire blue...I will keep my promise to protect them...I will...

 

-TO BE CONTINUE-