Chapter 1: DISBAND

Disband of Super Junior

" They can't go further anymore..."

"It's time to change.."

" Do you mean disband?"

"Disband? I will wait and see how crazy ELF will be..."

"Who cares if a boy band disappear? It was so normal in Kpop industry.."

In a dark and silence meeting room...there are few man inside...chairman of SM ENTERTAINMENT..and few shareholders...and the representative from Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, and others band....

5 years ago...They decided to form a boy band..they want it to be the biggest boy band...12 boys got chosen...They are just EXPERIMENT and also a pilot project.....to test the market acceptance level...everyday and night...they never stop to practice..never stop to improve..because they know...once they stop...what left is being replace..abandon and disband....although the first debut shows that the experiment is works but...they are still not the best...finally...one more member add in...since that time...they swear to be only 13...

"What do you mean disband?! No way! Why are you all bring this issue up again?! The first time when you said their vocal is not strong enough..we agree to add one more member..when you said their accommodation fees is high...the boys can only have meat when they win a prize..."

"Don't forget what happen when you try to add another two member in.."

"ELF bought 1% share of SM ENTERTAINMENT and swear there will be only 13 in Super Junior.."

"But..they have only popularity...you should know that popularity is not enough...the album sales is the only one that decide their fate....what for you are popular but no one is buying your album?"

" As we know...two members are going to over the average age of an idol..and they are going to join army soon.."

" ELF have strong loyalty and they are faithful to their idol.."

" Faithful?hahaha...which fans will be loyal forever?today Dong Bang Shin Ki..tomorrow Super junior..then? SHINee? 2
PM? 2AM? Big Bang?"

Some are supporting the disband project but some keep fight back by showing the best result...the argument last for 3 hours and finally...there is a conclusion...

"There is no point for us to keep argue here...the problem will not solve..."

" I have an idea...to protect them to be disband..we will add two more member in.."

" What? You didn't listen to me just now?"

" I did...but...we are not adding boys..."

" You means...let girls join Super Junior?!"

" Why not? Rather than worry of their average age...Why don't we add in new members..we don't have to waste time and money to built up their popularity..As Super Junior has a lot of popularity that can bring them up...and...when their age is over the average...as they already have a ready one to replace them.."

" What about the one who being replace?"

" I believe they have their strong and big personal fan base..they are able to solo..."

" I agree..."

"I agree too..."

" Me too..."

"What?!"

" Follow the majority..you have no choice..add in..or disband..."

The meeting end...........It seems like they can only choose to let new girls to join..or else...Super Junior have to disband...it was sad that the majority wasn't good to them...The representative from SNSD, F(x), and most of the share holders are not supporting them...As you know that SNSD will be the one that SM ENTERTAINMENT are going to promote this year...They are not going to give Super Junior any chance....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Back to SJ- market office.....

"Aish!!! What the hell is this?! Add new member?! What they think SJ is?! Puppets?!" she shout angrily and feel unfair to Super Junior..she is the representative of Super Junior..the only one that allow to attend to the higher level meeting...she control the whole market of Super Junior...Man Joo noona is what they call her...

"Man Joo noona~how was the meeting? Is there any good news to us"

"Teuki ah...please ask all the member to come into my office..I have something to announce..."she said it in a serious tone....

Teuki sense some angry and sad on Man Joo noona's words...he started to worry....He faster gather everyone and go into the office....

" First of all...I would like to apologize...Mianne..."she bowed....

"Wea yo?" Eunhyuk asked...

"Noona...something wrong?" Sungmin was worry too....

" Mianne...I had tried my best to protect you all...but....."she couldn't finish her sentence....

"Disband?....again?"seems like heechul can read the answer from her face...

She just nodded her head...

"Again?! Why are they bring up this issue every meeting? We are not good enough?" Yesung feel reconciled...

" Every year...there must be a changes...add new member..brake into sub-group...what they want again? another sub-group?" said wookie...

No one notice...while they are murmuring...no one notice that teuki had left the office...he walk to the balcony and expose his face to the cold wind....his nose is red..because it was really cold....

" Don't make yourself sick...Don't you feel cold here?"Man Joo noona noticed him and bring him a cup of hot coffee....

" When your heart is cold...you can't feel the coldness on your skin..because..it doesn't matter anymore.."his heart was hurt by the decision from the company...She can do nothing but just stand beside him....

" Noona...is it we are not good enough? We really worked very hard...remember? We win many awards with 3 jib...Still not good enough? Sorry Sorry take the first place at Taiwan music chart for 38 weeks continuously...remember? We win deaseang in GDA...remember?"he sound really unhappy now...no one will understand his mood as a leader....

"Teuki ah..."she put one of her hand on his shoulder as a sign to comfort him...

"Wae? we are not wanting anything...We just hope to be together..."his eyes are full of tears...

" I'm sorry Teuki..."she feel sorry that she can't protect his boys...by looking at his disappointed face now...she really feel sorry...

"I know we are just an experiment...But the experiment haven't fail..right?Why are they tearing us apart?hankyung leaved,,,Kangin was sent to army....and Kibum...when will he back?"his tears is now falling....

"There is a way....actually.....but...you might not want to accept it..."

"What is it?"

"They want to add in new member..."she looked at teuki..

"Again?"

"No..this time is different...they want to add girls member inside...I know it was their conspiracy...They want to used Super Junior as a way to bring in the new debut trainee and gain popularity from you all.....and...when it is time...they can replace some of you...Super Junior is like a giant stone that blocking their way...to break the stone...they have to make sure that you have no ability to fight back...when you are replaced...the power of ELF will be divided...just like hankyung..when he leave us...some ELF had followed him to leave too...it is the same case to Kangin and Kibum...they know that ELF are strong as they already own 1% share of SM ENTERTAINMENT...what can they do is to break you all apart...Super Junior with girls? Don't be funny..i was going to ban by ELF...you understand your fans aren't you?"

"Is...that true?"Teuki was shocked....his eyes widen as he can't believe this is the way they work...

"I know it was hard for you to choose...to protect Super Junior from disband...you have to add in new member...but..if you add in new member....Super Junior are no longer Super Junior...do you get my meaning?It's up to you now...Disband or Change..."she leave after saying these words...

"Disband...or....Change......"teuki looked at the sky...he don't know how long he stand on the roof...but...he seemed to find the answer......

 

-to be continue-