Chapter 3: GET LOST!!!!!

Disband of Super Junior

At Mika room......

[knock knock knock...]

"oh...come  in~"I was busy packing my stuff after I got inform that I will go for a training long for 6 months...my things are all on the floor and bed..I can't even move to open the door.....

"Appa...."I was surprised when i saw my dad..."Is there anything?"

"Mika..."he sat on my bed and called me with his soft and warm voice...

"Ne~"

"Appa know you have a beautiful voice...appa will not stop you..rather than stay in this small baker shop..you should try your dream outside..appa know you are talented...i know when you hide yourself and sing..you are just not confident enough..."said appa...

"Appa...I'm affraid...I...i scared that I can't make it.."I said this with my tears filled my eyes...

Appa put a hand on my shoulder and make me lean on his shoulder..."Don't worry..appa believe you can make it..Don't be fear to reach your dream...When you are tired..appa is always here for you...ne?"

"Appa~~"my tears had felt....and I was crying hardly with hugging him..because I know that he used to be the barrier wall of mine...when people laugh at me...he would comfort me...when I'm lack of confident...he is the one who encourage me...and I am walking away from this wall...I would be fear..but...I will do it..because every cell in my body are telling me to fulfill my dream...

"Appa~I promise~I will work hard~I will be a famous singer in Korea~"I promised...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the training dorm.....

This is a place that far away from town...It's kinda village..but it has a very special villa there...which is very big...there have a dancing room, a music room, a living room, a dining space, a small kitchen, two bathrooms at downstairs, two bathrooms at upstairs, a mini gym which is also at upstairs, a balcony and the most important.....there is only a room to sleep...which can fit 12 of them....of course there is only mattress there...

[Donghae's Pov]

"Aish...I have no idea why are we here...It's enough to have 6 months training and no income for us...What for they bring us to a place which is so deserted...we have to walk few kilometers in order to go to the town..."I was so unsatisfied because I need to spend my 6 months here..no works..no incomes...this is freaking me out...

"I wonder why they don't allow us to bring laptop.."kyuhyun was unhappy too..because he have to kiss his game goodbye for 6 months..

"And no manager allow to come with us.."said sungmin...

"Then who is going to take care of us?"asked eunhyuk..he used to depend on his manager a lot..to buy stuff..this and that...

"I heard that there will be a mini gym here~"Siwon said it randomly..and there is a bible holding on his hand...my gosh!I think he is the only one which is fine to everything as long as he had a gym and a bible to read...

"I hope they provide enough food for us~"..shindong is the only one who worry about the food...

I wonder why they feel no curious for the newcomers..but I really want to know who are them..to join super junior?They must have something special...Teuki hyung seems down nowadays...i hope that he will be fine...everyone know that he doesn't like new comers....and heechul hyung...just remains silence.....

"Hi! Everyone~!" a beautiful lady had walk in and we have no idea who she is...we are looking at her with some strange sight...

"I am your trainer for this 6 months..my duty is to train you all in vocal, dance, and also manner.."she give us a treachery smile and we are dumdfouded then look at each other...

"Annyeonghaseyo~"two ladies are speaking..now we are all looking at the entrance....

"Oh~just come in~"the trainer said to them..

There is a quite beautiful lady standing there and her maid??

"So..they are the new members that joining you~" the trainer said...

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!"I had never seen this before..all of us...shouting for the same word..and have the same expression..with our eyes and mouth open big...

What the hell she said just now?!they are joining us?!GIRLS?!!

"Yah!please stop kidding us!" yesung hyung said it out as he can't believe we are going to add in GIRLS into us...

"This will be interesting..." finally...heechul hyung said something..

"Calm down~let me finish my word...I would like to introduce myself..My name is Sin Min Hee..I prefer you all to call me seon seang (teacher in korea)..As I said just now..my job is to train you all in vocal, dance and manner..within this 6 months..all of you have to obey me..when I said stand..Don't sit..when i said sit..you better just sit down..and the most important is..I will let you all debut as a brand new super junior after 6 months..." she said this continuously and we had no chance to interrupt her...

"Why should we go training again?We have trained before we debut.."teuki hyung ask her...

"Hmm...what a question...to make you all perfect..there is something unbalance..some can't sing very well but some is excellent  in it...most of you all can dance..but i think the two new members are not well in it...for manner...all of you will know it later...and..the most important..you have only one room to sleep..all of you will sleep in  a room"she give a treachery smile again...

"TOGETHER?!what?!they are girls!!"Siwon was extreamely disagree for this...

"This is really enough! Stop playing us! You want to let two of them join us?! look at them! can she dance?! with this body?! can they sing?! I don't think so! Stop destroying Super Junior!" yesung hyung explode his anger suddenly and he is walking to from the villa...

"So you mean it's ok if Super Junior disband..is it?" she asked yesug hyung...

Yesung hyung stop his steps..

"You still don't get an idea why are they keep asking you all to disband every year?Yes..you have popularity...so?there is no point if no one buying you album...they scared all of you will sweep the whole kpop industry...because you are Super Junior...they need to do it in this way...to protect your group...what are you going to do is keep improving...until perfect..."her expression changed..like become more serious..she is saying something..but it's hard for us to get the meaning in her words...

"What you mean they have to do it in this way?who are they?why are they forcing us to disband?"teuki hyung sense some conspiracy in it...

"You will know it soon...this is all I want to tell you all today...tomorrow 6 a.m..gather here...there would be our first training...before I go...I would like to give you all some advise...to protect Super Junior...all of you have to unite..and have the heart to stay until the end..and I was staying at the town..I'm the one who can bring you some stuff if you want to buy anything..."she just walk out after her words....

"What the hell is going on?!Are we really going to disband?!"eunhyuk seem to be a little bit desperate...

"We are just like a puppet...keep doing what they said..." wookie said this together come out with some disappointed...

Everyone is still blur and not really realize the present of new members..we don't want to realize them too....soon we pack up our stuff and just to have a look in this house..

"hyung~i want to sleep here~"wookie run to the mattress which is near to the window...

"then i will sleep beside you~" yesung hyung said it and packing his stuff into the cupboard...

"hae~we will take this place~ne?"eunhyuk drag me to the mattress which is near to the wall...

"kyuhyun ar~lets just sleep here~" they are taking the middle place...

Left four place..while teuki hyung and heechul hyung are taking the opposite one..which means the two girls will sleep in the same roll with them...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mika's POV]

I'm now lying on the bed...looking at the window..the moon light shine in the room and shine on the boy who sleeping...oh~it's the leader...he looks like an angel when he sleep...silence..handsome...and makes my heart beat fastly...

[flashback]

After the lady gone..Me and hae rin have no idea about those disband issue that she said just now...We just get inform that we will be the new member in a band and will have training for 6 months...We are blur on what happening now...

"Annyeonghaseyo~My name is Hae Rin~Hope to work well with you all in future~"hae rin greet and bowed to them..

"Yah!We don't need you!Just go back where you from!"a guy speak..I don't really know who is him..but..i heard other called him yesung...hae rin was shocked by his word...and she step back abit...

"Can you sing?!Don't destroy Super Junior!"He shouted to hae rin and looks angry..I have no idea why they are treating us like this..but I'm sure that hae rin is really scared now..from her back..i can see her legs were trembling...

"Why are you shouting at her?She was being to nice to greet to you all..."I don't know where the hell I get the nerve to stand in front of hae rin and talk to him..

"And you!Look like a maid!Can you dance?!Can you stand on the stage and perform?!No one will look at you!"he shouted to me too..he is so agitated...

"hyung..just cold down..."another guy hold yesung's shoulder as a sign to cold him down and the look at me from my head to toe..like measuring something...i heard someone called him eunhyuk just now...

"The others please don't come here..hyung doesn't like it..."he continue his word...

"But we are here for training..we pass through audition..."I said....

"Yah..you doesn't understand my words?"he stare at me...and i don't dare to look at him...

I was in fear..what the hell is this?!I have to stay with 10 guys and they are chasing me out?!this is terrible!!I can speak anything as i can feel that they doesn't welcome us...I just stand still there with hae rin..

"Just get lost!!"yesung shouted to us again...

Suddenly..a beautiful guy walk near us..he is beautiful..like girl..."Enough...all of you are scaring them.."he said...

Oh gosh!!finally there is someone helping us...

"Heechul hyung..are you agree to let them stay?" asked sungmin...

"Anio..as they said..they pass through the audition and wanna have training now...why don't we give them a chance...if they can be in Super Junior after 6 months..."he answered and followed by a sinister smile...

"Be in Super Junior?What you mean?"the leader speak finally...

"Can mix in us..can live together..perform together..practice together..with no trouble..to be a part of Super Junior...that's what i mean.."he answered again..

"So you agree to let them in?"asked kyuhyun...

"Do you think it will be easy?"he said...

Then he walk towards me..."Hey little girl...you better get ready..."he said this as he leans near to me..."I will make you suffer...so..better get lost before i make you dead o my hand...."he whisper beside my ear..the he leave a smile and walk away...

Some of them left too...left a few...

"Hi..I'm Siwon..."one of them said...

"Hi..."

"Just take care...hyung doesn't like new comers..."he said this and go away too...

"Just make sure you don't eat much~I eat a lot~"a fat guy said this to me...

"oh...ok..."I answered him...

"Aish..shindong hyung...you should diet~"said a guy which had a soft voice..

"Wookie ar~it's your fault too~who asked you to cooked delicious food~"Said shindong...

"Aigoo~you are the one who can't control yourself~we gotta pack our stuff~bye girls~"wookie and shindong go after this...

"So..finally...I saw two of you...quite surprising..."this guy..omo!i remember him!the one who gimme a pendant before I go in audition...

"Oh..you~remember me?you are the one who gimme this~"i take the pendant out from my pocket and show him...

"Erm...sorry....I can't remember you...so I gave you this?It's a gift from my fans..."I don't know why i feel a little disappointed after listen to this...

"So did you notice?the 13.."he asked and I nodded my head...

"Super Junior will have only thirteen member...although hankyung hyung leaved, kangin hyung join army and kibum concentrate on his acting career..but for us...we are only thirteen...for ELFs...there are only thirteen of us...so..better get lost before we piss off..."he said it in a serious tone...

"We will do our best to be a part of Super Junior!!"hae rin said this to him...

He give out a smile and just walk away.........

[end of flashback]

I look at the pendant...it's 13...they keep asking us to get lost...Is it something wrong on us?I'm not giving up...I want to reach my dream..I will not turn back since I had start my step...I don't care how hard will it be...I will solve it...

-to be continue-