For Your Happiness

I Want You Again... Badly

Thunder chewed on his pencil. Sure, it didn't taste good, but it relieved his thoughts about all the complicated problems going on with his life. Or, it was supposed to relieve his thoughts. However, Thunder was bothered by Lee Joon and IU's almost kiss scene. He groaned, noticing that his yellow, plain paper now had teeth marks all around it. Did I bite that hard? Thunder wondered, sighing. He ran his fingers through his hair, working on another math problem. 

"Ugh!" Thunder grumbled. He didn't feel well at all. His heart felt sick, and his stomach had butterflies in them. He pouted, getting off his chair and headed for the kitchen. He stopped his tracks when he met IU along the staircase. IU slowly looked up awkwardly as their eyes met. The two blushed and gazed away from each other.

"Hi," IU whispered gently.

"Yeah, hey," Thunder greeted quietly. The two refused to look at each other straight into the eyes. It was awkward, and their heart continued to pump rapidly.

"So… what's going on?" IU asked.

"Nothing. How was your date?" Thunder questioned politely, holding back his anger and jealous. 

"It went… Okay," IU lied. She didn't want to worry Thunder. Thunder gritted his teeth silently, just nodding.

"Great! I'll be going now," Thunder mumbled, turning around. He started to head upstairs until IU stopped him.

"U-Um… T-Thunder oppa," IU stuttered, "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" Thunder paused a long his way. 

"Sure. OJ would be nice," Thunder smiled without turning and facing IU. IU just nodded, going back down.

"I-IU," Thunder mumbled. IU stopped along the way. She turned to face Thunder. He faced her. The two gazed at each other for 3 minutes, but then gazed away at the same time. "A-Are you…"

"Am I what?" IU asked brightly, putting on a tight smile. Thunder shook his head.

"Ah, nothing. And never mind about the orange juice. Maybe next time," Thunder said quickly, running into his room. He slammed the door tightly, tears dripping down. IU was puzzled. He wanted some juice, and now he doesn't. Huh, I wonder why. He probably still wants it! I should get him some juice, IU thought, thinking that she did something wrong.

Thunder sighed, lying on his bed. He wetted his pillow, but he didn't care. He just needed to relieve himself with the tears. It did soothe him. After a few more minutes, he calmed down. He wiped his tears and washed himself up in his bathroom, which was located in his room. He was still thirsty, of course, so he decided to get a drink. Not expecting IU to be at the front door, struggling to open his door, Thunder darted out the door quickly. 

"WOAH!" Thunder gasped, bumping into IU. IU yelped, dropping the orange juice. Thunder able to catch her by the waist, while IU tightly closed her eyes. She could feel Thunder's strong arm, which was a bit creepy. Crash! IU gasped. She shot her eyes opened, but then looked away, blushing.

Kungkungkungkung… went her heart. It was beating much faster, and she didn't know what to do. Thunder's heart was beating pretty fast, too. The two were bright red, and they stayed in that position for a while.

Snap! Thunder and IU widened their eyes and looked up. Sandara and her 2NE1 friends giggled with joy.

"Wat'cha doin'?" CL teased. The two shy and embarrassed couple did not reply.

"Aren't ya gonna kiss her, Thunder?" Park Bom asked, fluttering her eye lashes. Thunder's ear turned red. IU flushed, staring at Thunder's lips. 

"Of course he wouldn't! Remember that Sandara unnie said that IU went on a date! And they technically KISSED!" Minzy squealed. Thunder immediately dropped IU. IU gasped, but fortunately fell on her hands safely. Thunder cleared his throat, noticing little piece and huge junks of glasses on the floor with OJ sinking into the carpet. Thunder quickly picked up the classes with his bare hands. 2NE1 stared at Thunder, who made the atmosphere awkward. IU panicked.

"Oppa! Careful! Here, let me get the–"

"Forget it, I got it," Thunder mumbled. Noticing how cold he was towards IU, he took a deep breath. IU… I love you, he confessed in his mind, I really do. But… If you really love Lee Joon, then I'll support you. It's only for your happiness.

"Park Sang Hyun!" Sandara scolded angrily. The 2NE1 members stepped back, quickly grabbing IU.

"You might want to close your ears or something," Minzy whispered.

"Yeah, Sandara is really scary when she's angry," Park Bom agreed, nodding her head. IU just awkwardly nodded.

"Well, we'll be going now, Sandara! We have so many things to talk about with IU!" CL said, fake-laughing. IU did not care where they were going, and so did Sandara. IU wanted to get out before Sandara could speak one word, while Sandara wanted some alone time with her brother. Thunder look down on the floor, still picking up the glasses, ignoring his sister.

"YA! PARK SANG HYUN!" Sandara screamed.

"BYE!" the three 2NE1 members waved, dragging IU out the door. Once the siblings heard the door being slammed shut, Sandara glared at her brother. Thunder did the same coldly.

"Let's go," Sandara hissed, dragging Thunder away from the glasses.

"To where?" Thunder groaned.

"To the Ferris Wheel. We need to talk about IU and you."