The Jealous-ful Date

I Want You Again... Badly

"Tell me, why am I here again?" Thunder asked, turning to his sister. His sister rolled her eyes. 

"Oh my gosh, Thunder! You expect me for you to just stand there while your girlfriend is 'spending time' with her brother? Thunder, haven't you noticed that Lee Joon was never her brother?" Sandara asked obviously. Thunder sighed.

"I knew before you knew! Like, way, way before!" Thunder emphasized. Sandara pouted.

"Ya! Then why did you keep that a secret? Phooey," Sandara mumbled, disappointed.

"Phooey?" Thunder questioned.

"Sh! Sh! I think I see them!" Sandara whispered, pointing secretly at IU and Lee Joon. IU was on the swing, bored. I wish Thunder oppa would be here… Lee Joon oppa is getting on my nerves, IU thought, chewing her lower lips. Suddenly, an ice cream appeared in front of her. She widened her eyes and looked up towards Lee Joon, who was smiling.

"Here, I got you some chocolate ice cream. I wasn't sure which one you would like, since I, uh, kind of forgot," Lee Joon apologized, rubbing his nape. IU just nodded as she took the ice cream, slowly the edges so that the ice cream wouldn't drip. Lee Joon joined IU, sitting on the swing next to her.

"Thanks," IU mumbled, the ice cream. Lee Joon just nodded. The conversation began getting awkward. Sandara smiled, satisfied with the result. Thunder just watched. 

"You know, I want some ice cream, too," Thunder said, turning to his sister. Sandara shot him a glare.

"Ya, look at things this way: We're spying on your girlfriend!" Sandara whispered.

"She's not my girlfriend! And she would never be," Thunder mumbled.

"Why? I know you love her," Sandara teased. Thunder stood quiet. Even though I love her, she wouldn't love me, and that's why we would never be girlfriends and boyfriends, Thunder sadly thought.

IU's eyes wandered around, trying her best to not start a conversation. She was scared that if they started a conversation, something might go wrong or IU might be asked a questions. As she wandered around, she caught two 'kids' on a tree. She smiled, but then her smile suddenly faded when she looked closer. She gasped. Isn't that…

"Oh shoot, I think she spotted us," Sandara whispered to Thunder. 

"You think? It's kind of obvious. I mean, we're up here!" Thunder pointed out, as Sandara groaned.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you'd know! You're the oldest, anyways," Thunder mumbled, glancing back at IU. While the two were busy arguing, Lee Joon spotted Thunder. He smirked. Here goes! Lee Joon thought. He smiled and IU mischievously.

"IU," Lee Joon began. The siblings stopped arguing and watched below. "I really love you, and I really do. Give me a second chance, please?" He started to slowly lean towards IU, his words replaying in IU's mind. IU pulled her head away slowly, unsure of what to do. Aigoo! I didn't want to get into a situation like this! What do I do? What do I say? IU wondered, getting worried. Lee Joon was getting closer and closer. Thunder's heart exploded. He held back his tear, about to jump off the tree.

"Ya!" Sandara hissed, "Where are you going?"

"Home," Thunder croaked, jumping down from the tree. He ran away from the scene, tears spilling out. A tear flew gently with the wind and splashed on IU's cheek. IU widened her eyes, secretly glancing at the tree. Thunder was gone. He had cried. With angry eyes, IU slapped Lee Joon. Lee Joon was shocked, his cheek stinging with pain. IU glared at Lee Joon.

"What's wrong with you?" IU shouted, "I don't know why I took you as my boyfriend! You just make everything complicated in my life! I wish I never met you! You… You ert!" IU slapped Lee Joon once more, now both of Lee Joon's cheeks burning up. Lee Joon's blood was now being replaced with pain, his blood vessels pumping even harder and faster. IU turned around, and ran away. Sandara sighed in relief, smiling.

The date is over. The truth has been told. Lee Joon was once IU's boyfriend, and that's that. IU has revealed her feelings for Lee Joon, and it was hatred. Too bad Thunder didn't see this… Maybe if he saw this, he could've confessed to IU, Sandara thought sadly, taking a deep breath and sighing.