First Betrayal

I Want You Again... Badly

 

“I HATE YOU!” a young female teenager shouted.

“Go to your room, Jieun,” her father said strictly, pointing upstairs. The young teenager turned red in anger, storming and stomping up the stairs.

“I HATE YOU! YOU GUYS NEVER LET ME HAVE ANY FUN!” the teenager shouted, slamming the door to her room. The father sighed as he turned around to the other teenager, who was a male. He looked down. 

“Get out,” the father said, pointing at the door.

“Sir, if you let me explain--”

“No need to explain. I will not let you take my daughter away to America!” 

“But sir--”

Leave,” the father yelled, pointing at the door again. The male teenager hesitated for a second, and then walked out of the house. The father slammed the door tightly, locking it. He quickly went upstairs to check on his daughter. He tried to open the door, but it was lock.

“Lee Jieun, open the door now!” the father shouted. No answer. He struggled to open the door, still knocking and waiting for his daughter to open the door.

Lee Jieun, open the door NOW!” the father yelled, this time kicking the door. After a good 10 minutes, he finally kicked the door opened.

“Lee Jieun! When I told you to open the door, you open--” the father stopped talking, studying the room. Jieun was not there. He quickly looked at the closet. Her clothes weren’t there. He noticed that his daughter’s suitcase disappeared. He was furious with his daughter. He ran downstairs, picking the phone.

“Wae?” Jieun snapped.

“Jieun-ah, come back to this house right this instance!” the father shouted sternly.

“Wae? I’m perfectly fine with my boyfriend, Appa. No need to come back. We’re going to AMERICA! Yeah, AMERICA! And we’re staying there for the rest of our lives, happily ever  after!” Jieun laughed evilly.

“Lee Jieun, how many times did I tell you, your boyfriend is just a guy who wants to date you and ditch you later!”

“Appa, he’s a good boyfriend! Why would he ever leave me? You’re just scared of losing your daddy’s girl. Don’t worry, Appa! I’ll be fine. Oppa, you’ll take care of me, right?” Jieun asked, handing the phone to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend smirked as he stopped at a red light.

“Neh~ I will take care of Jieun,” Jieun’s boyfriend laughed.

“You! Stay away from my--” Before the father finished his sentence, Jieun already hung up at her own father. Who needs a dad when you have your boyfriend? Jieun wondered, grinning at her boyfriend.

“Lee Joon oppa, how long is it going to take to go to America?” Jieun asked, turning to her boyfriend.

“How much money did you bring?” Lee Joon asked. Jieun opened her mini-suitcase, full of green cash that belonged to her father. Lee Joon stopped at another red light. “Let me see those.”

Jieun handed the pile of cash to Lee Joon. There were hundreds of dollars in the bag. He grinned mischievously, handing the money back to Jieun.

Soon, the two arrived at the airport. Lee Joon walked inside the buildings, while Jieun quickly ran.

“Oppa, palli! We have to hurry! We might miss the plane,” Jieun urged, running into the room. Soon, she grew tired from carrying all of the heavy loads. Lee Joon helped by offering to carry the suitcase full of money.

“Oppa, you do have the tickets, right?” Jieun asked.

“Oh! I forgot to buy another ticket, darn it!” Lee Joon exclaimed, smacking his face, “Um, Jieun-ah, use this plane ticket. I’ll go buy another one.”

“Um, Oppa, how about the money?” Jieun asked, glancing at the suitcase nervously.

“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to meet you there, arraso?” Lee Joon assured. Jieun glanced at the suitcase full of cash and then look at Lee Joon. She smiled as she grabbed her own suitcase.

“Arraso. Annyeong! Right when you get off the plane, try to find me! America is a big place, but still, I’m sure we can find each other,” Jieun reminded. Lee Joon chuckled and nodded as he hugged his girlfriend.

“You better go. You’re plane is about to leave!” Lee Joon exclaimed, as Jieun nodded. She ran towards the entrance to her plane, waving at Lee Joon. Soon, when Jieun disappeared from his sight, he chuckled as he went to purchase a ticket.

“Canada, here I come!” Lee Joon snickered, purchasing a ticket to Canada instead of America.