Is this a joke?

Winter Love

RINGGG! Class is starting and majority of the students were already in class. 

Teacher: Good morning class! To-

*Knock*

'Mianhe, late again.' As usual, ChunJi was late. Together with Ljoe. Upon looking at the situation, you silently thought, 'ChangJo, where's ChangJo?'

ChunJi walked to his sit and glanced at you. He immediately sat down and took a pen and a small piece of paper out. He wrote something on it, but you couldn't see a thing.

ChunJi: Ya *taps and passes the paper to you*

The paper said: Mianheyo. Sorry for what I did. -ChunJi

You turned to him and said: It's o-okay. Whe-where's Chang-changjo? You stammered really badly as it was the first time you spoke to him while looking into his eyes. His eyes sparkled and that moment was totally beautiful. You heart pounded so loudly and felt like it was going to drop out. 

ChunJi: 'Molla yo...' He said in a soft voice while looking down and away from you. 

It was strange. ChangJo is always with ChunJi, except for lunch times. You were worried about ChangJo, really worried. If Chunji doesn't know where he is, who else would know? 

You then signaled to the person diganally in front of you to call Ljoe. 

Ljoe: 'Nae?' And turned to you.

You: 'Where is ChangJo?' You whispered.

He shrugged. Ohno. This is bad. Real bad. You couldn't take it anymore. 

'Seong saeng nim! May I go to the toilet? I need it urgently!' You raised your hands high and flagged really quickly.

Teacher: 'Sure, come back quickly'

You dashed out of the class and ran down the stairs. You walked hurriedly and peep into every classroom to make sure that ChangJo wasn't in there.

You then went up and up and up and did the same. You even checked the storerooms and teachers room which you were not allowed to enter. 2nd floor, not there. 3rd floor, not there. 4th floor , not there either.

Where on earth was ChangJo? You felt hopeless and anxious. 'Oetteoke?!' You said anxiously while brushing your fringe off your face.

ChangJo was no where to be seen.