Changjo: How dare you?!

Winter Love

-While Chorong was speaking to you-

Changjo's blood boiled and he grabbed ChunJi's collar and dragged him to the toilet all of a sudden and shouted, 'BO YA?! WHAT WAS THAT?! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT T YOONA?!' ChangJo burst into flames and raised his voice at his hyung (ChunJi)

While ChunJi struggled to get out of his grab, 'Ya!! Let go! What are you doing?! I'm your hyung!'

ChangJo: I don't really care right now. I asked you, why did you do that to Yoona. Answer me.

ChunJi: Wh-what? I didn't say anything wrong, did I? I don't know her! Plus, she doesn't look attractive in anyway. I don't care.

ChangJo: Bo? How could you say that hyung. I... 

ChangJo lets go of ChunJi collar and pushed the toilet door open and ran into Yoona and Chorong at the corridor. 

ChangJo: *pretends that nothing happened* Oh. Noona. Are you feeling better?

You: Na-nae.

Chorong: Oppa! Annyeong! Let's go up together? *hooks onto his arms and dragged him along, leaving you alone* Goaen chanha, she wants to be alone! 

ChangJo: Eh-eh! Noona! 

You pretended that you did not exist there and then and looked at their shadows fade slowly.

Suddenly, Boom! The toilet door opened and ChunJi came out while adjusting his uniform. He bowed slightly, acknowledging you and walked away.  

~~~~

ChangJo and Chorong reached Level 3, where their classrooms were at. 

ChangJo: You go in to your class first. 

He then walked to some where else without waiting for Chorong's reply. 

Chorong: Wh- Nevermind.