In school

Winter Love

You and Chorong bumped into Changjo outside the classroom.

'Opppppppaaaaaa! Annyeong! Chorong shouted at Changjo.

ChangJo: Oh hi.

*You giggled as his reply was so cold as compared to Chorong's which was so high*

You: Annyeong ChangJo! 

ChangJo: Annyeong Noona! Keke.

Chorong: Hmph. ChangJo ah, Yoona wants to get a birthday present for Chunji. What do you suggest?

Upon hearing that you wanted to get ChunJi a present, he got upset. Chunji doesn't know you at all, and yet you are doing all these for him.

ChangJo: Oh er... He told me recently that he needs a headset urgently and a nice suit for the upcoming party he is attending.

You: That's all? Okay... Thanks so much! 

Changjo smiled, reluctunly and accompanied you to class. 

~~~~~

Both of you entered the class and to your surprise, Chunji was alread in class. But... The second thing that you saw was that he was chatting happily away with HyunA and they were even sharing chocolates with each other!

You heard shattered into a million pieces.

Changjo saw everything and upon seeing you so upset,he distracted you by turning your head to the other direction and said, Gogo, go to your sit.'

You sat down, secretly looking at Chunji and HyunA. Suddenly he turned to you and said, ' Hey Yoona! You're here!'

You immediately jumped and said, 'Nae! How was-'

Chunji turned away even before you could continue the conversation. 

Again. This happens all the time. All. The. Time.

p/s Sorry for the boring chapter titles for the later ones. I have absolutely no idea what I should name the chapter, so yeah...