Shopping for that one special person

Winter Love

3, 2, 1, RINGG! You packed your books into your bag hurriedly and ran to the lockers. You spotted Chorong and immediately dragged her along with you.

Chorong: YA! YA! Take it slow! Painnnnn! 

*continues to drag her*

You: Mianhe, but I really can't wait to get my Prince Charming's birthday present!

Chorong: Chill and let me go! 

You: Okay, fine!

The both of you took a bus down to a nwarby shopping mall.

You: Let's go get the earsets first! 

The both of you entered the mall and you ran straight in to find his presents while Chorong was so distracted with the pretty dresses and shoes. Unlike you who was so engrossed in looking for ChunJi's presents.

After 3 hours of shopping, you got everything you wanted, the headset and a perfect suit that suited him, of course.

You got home quickly and started wrapping the presents. You took out a piece of vintage wrapping paper with presents and cupcakes printed on them and started wrapping the presents. After completing, you tied them up in a sea blue shiny ribbon.

But, wait. There's something missing......Oh, a card! 

You then pulled out a piece of coloured paper and started decorating them with paper balloons and stickers. And here is what you wrote for him.

Dear ChunJi,

Although I don't know you well, here's a present for your 15th birthday! Happy Birthday! I really hope to get to communicate more with you and be close friends! Keke. That incident that happened the other time, I'll forget about it :) Hope you like your presents and have a blast! 

From,

Yoona *with a heart*

You folded a heart envelope and placed the letter into it and pasted it at the side of the present.