Oh Sehun

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Heeyoung reached the roof top and entered the mini garden. She took a deep breath making a smile reach her face.

“This place is so beautiful.” She said to herself before inhaling the fresh air again. “And the air is nice too.” She beamed.

“I wonder if they’ll all like me?” she asked herself. “I hope Luhan gege and Jongin will get along well too.” She sighed and looked up in the starry sky.

“Woah! So pretty.” She squealed in awe seeing a lot of stars.

 

“I know right.” a male voice added. “People are so busy talking downstairs missing this beauty.” He added and Heeyoung nodded accordingly but then realized that she’s not alone anymore.

 

The girl turned to the voice’s direction and saw a pink haired guy looking up in the sky. “W-who are you?” she asked a little bit startled.

The boy looked at her and bowed. “Sorry, did I scare you?” he asked and Heeyoung nodded slightly with a small smile. “A little.“ she replied.

 

“I’m Heeyoung, Kwon Heeyoung, by the way.” She introduced herself.

“I know.” The boys said shortly making Heeyoung a bit nervous and before she could even asked herself on why he knows her, he automatically answered. “You’re the Kwon’s CEO. I should know whose party I’m going right?” he said.

 

“That makes sense.” The girl chuckled.

“I’m Oh Sehun, nice to meet you Ms. Kwon.” He bowed formally.

“Please don’t be too formal, if I’m not mistaken, we’re at the same age right?” Heeyoung raised a brow. “I’m a 94 liner, you?” she asked.

“Same.” He said taking down his fomral speech. “Call me Sehun then.” He smiled.

“Okay, Sehun-ah.” She beamed. “Call me Heeyoung.” She added. “But wait, your surname sounds familiar.” She told and started to recall to where she heard that familiar name from but again, the boy answered it for her.

 

“I’m the Oh’s son. Oh Sehun,  candidate to become one of your board member.” He said that shocked the girl.

“You- you’re him!!!” she pointed at him with eyes wide.

Sehun chuckled and covered his mouth to stop laughing. “Yes, I’m him. Sorry for ditching you on our meeting, there were some new product arrivals that day and I need to see them.” He explained.

“It’s okay, nice to meet you Mr. Oh Sehun.” Heeyoung beamed.

“Nice to meet you too, But why are you here?” he asked. “Shouldn’t you be down there making your entrance?”

 

Heeyoung’s eyes widened and started to panic. “Oh, my god! I’ve been here for too long. Jongin’s going to kill me.” She turned to go back but stopped by Sehun.

 

“Should I help you then?” he asked.

“What do you mean?” Heeyoung said confused.

“Just relax and breathe, I’ll help you.” He said and took the girl’s hand and put it on his forearm and guided them out of the garden.

 

The moment the two exited the elevator, they were greeted by the worried Jongin who was walking back and forth in front of the lift.

 

He turned and saw Heeyoung with a pink haired guy and frowned. “Why did you take so long?” he asked annoyed and unpleased by how the two walked out of the lift. Heeyoung was still holding on Sehun making Jongin fume in jealousy.

 

“Uhm, Jongin… I.” she tried to explain but cut off by Sehun.

“I’m Oh Sehun, a future board member of the Kwon empire.” The boy said. “We were talking about me joining the team. It’s my fault for holding her up.” He added and bowed taking Jongin aback.

“You two can go down now, the celebrant’s entrance should’ve been 5 minutes ago.” Sehun added snapping the two out to reality.

 

“Right.” Jongin said. “Let’s go Heeyoung-ah.” He said and Heeyoung walked towards Jongin.

“See you down stairs Sehun-ah.” She waved at they boy and he waved back. “Thanks for helping me.” She mouthed and Sehun chuckled and mouthed ‘It’s nothing.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Is she really that Kwon genius everyone is talking about? Work will be interesting from now on.*