His decision

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Heeyoung was busy pouting about the new revelation when Kris changed the subject.

 

“But that’s not the point here Heeyoung.” He said with a serious tone. “You’re going back to school not as Lee Daran but as Kwon Heeyoung. I already took care of the paper works and you’re good to go. And if it’s about the bullying, you have me and the board members there to protect you.” He continued.

“And I don’t think they’ll dare to bully a Kwon.” He said confidently. “The problem is you.” He pointed.

 

“Me?” she asked clueless pointing to herself but got the message.

 

“Is your heart ready to see Jongin?” Kris asked. “And I know I’m not in the place to say this, but why don’t you talk it to him. I’m sure if you tell him the truth, he’ll believe you.” He told.

 

“No talk is going to happen Wufan.” She said with a stern voice. “He was just playing with me. He said it himself. When he was dating me, he was already dating Krystal.” She added with anger in her voice.

 

“And you actually believed his lies?” he shot to his friend. “I don’t think a player is willing to run someone else’s company just to have a girl.” He said and Heeyoung could say anything knowing that her friend has a point and the day she broke up with him. She can tell that those tears Jongin shed that day can never be fake.

 

“So you’re telling me that he really loved me and just lied to me because…” she raised a brow.

 

“Because of ego my friend, a guy’s ego is as large as a continent and if you hurt it, it won’t let you go without a wound.” He said confidently and the girl remained silent thinking.

“Look Heeyoung, before I agreed on your relationship with him, I made sure that he’s a good person that could suit not only you but your family.” He told.

“And if you really believe his words about two timing you and that brat from school, then you’re being stupid. They just met in one of those parties Mrs. Kim organized 3 days after your break up with him.” Kris informed. “And if you’re wondering why I know those things, I was at the ball but the punk didn’t saw me. He was so busy being broken hearted that time.” He added.

 

“And now, If you’re going to be broken hearted, pathetic and weak every time his name pops out and call me for comfort, I’m afraid I have to force you to marry me and have a lot of babies with me.” He said joking with a serious face that made the girl blush.

 

“Aish! Stop joking Kris!” Heeyoung hissed and slapped Kris’ arm.

“Arasso. But really, stop being stupid and get him back before my mom insisted our engagement.” Kris sighed and Heeyoung fell silent.

 

“I’ll try.” She mumbled and Kris beamed.

 

 

 

 

 

*You better be happy with him or I’ll regret my decision.*