The point

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Days passed by and Kris always hang out together with Daran and Jongin.

 

Since Kris is insensitive with skin ship, he always gives Daran hugs and kisses that made Jongin boil. And seeing Jongin's unpleased face urged Kris to do more skin ship to Daran. The two guys always bicker while Daran becomes the peace maker.

 

The 3 were eating lunch with the 3 kingkas in the canteen. Seeing how Kris feed Daran made Jongin face reddened in anger and jealousy, made the 3 kingkas chuckle and enjoy the show Kris was giving them.

Then the 3 started feeding Daran too that made Jongin snap.

 

BAAM!

 

Jongin punched the table with hist fists making the food almost jumped out off the table and stood up as he glared the 4 males surrounding Daran.

 

The room fell silent as all eyes were on him. Kris raised a brow and looked at the mad Jongin.

"What's wrong shorty?" he asked.

 

"All of you get away from her." Jongin said trying not to explode making Kris smirk.

"Why should we? Are you jealous? You're not even together so you don't have the right to." Kris said mocking pushing Jongin to his limit.

 

*What are you going to do kkamjong?* Taemin smirked inside as he watched the situation heating up.

 

"Get me some popcorn, butter flavor." Kikwang whispered to his butler while Myungsoo was trying to hold his laugh.

 

"What? I do have a point right?" Kris added.

 

"Kris stop it." Daran scolded.

"Jongin-ah. Please don't mind Kris. Let's just eat. Nee?" she said standing up to pull Jongin back to his seat but he avoided her hands and walked out of the canteen.

"Jongin-ah." Daran tried to stop him but got stopped by Kris.

 

"Let him be. He needs time to think and admit it." Kris said.

 

Daran didn't get Kris' words but sat back down.

"You're too mean with Jongin." she said with a pout.

"You better apologize to him later or I won't talk to you forever." she added and sulked.

 

"Arrasso." Kris said and patted her head.

 

 

Lunch ended and Jongin didn't come to class making Daran worried.

After the 1st hour she excused herself to class and went to look for Jongin.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jongin was on the rooftop sulking and thinking about what Kris told him earlier.

"You're not even together so you don't have the right too." He looked up in the sky and let out a sigh.

 

*What if she turn me down? She does like me right?* he asked himself and sat up.

 

"AISH! I'm going insane. Daran-ah." he shouted in frustration as he brushed his hair aggressively.

 

 

"What's wrong?" a voice was heard behind him.

 

He quickly turned to his back and saw Daran blinking innocently to him.

 

 

 

 

 

*It's now or never.*