CEO: Heeyoung Kwon

My secret (내 비밀)

Kai, Luhan and Kris will be on the chapter 51?

 

 

After the exams, Heeyoung went home to deliver the great news to her grandpa but he was already asleep. Instead she gave a kiss on the old man's forehead and went to rest with a smile.

 

 

*I finally did it.* she smiled as she fluff on her soft bed.

 

 

Flash back

 

Heeyoung and the board members decided to eat out to celebrate the young CEO's success.

"Woah! I'm so happy for you heeyoung-ah! I knew you could do it!" Chanyeol said happily.

"Thank you Chanyeol oppa. I woulnd't have done it without your help." she said and turned to the others. "Thank you all of you." she beamed.

"Always welcome chinggu." Minzy winked at her. "Sorry but I prefer a nice meal as a thanks." Kyungsoo joked and Heeyoung chuckled. "Sure oppa. I'll pay today." she offered.

 

"I'm really happy for you Heeyoung-ah." her uncle said and Minho nodded. "But to tell you the truth, I never thought you'd make it niece." he said in full honesty. "I guess genius blood really runs to our family." he bragged. "Me neither. I thought I'd die when I heard the news from Minho." Kris sighed and glared at Heeyoung. "That's really reckless of you Heeyoung-ah." he scolded.

 

The girl just replied with an awkward grin and said "Sorry about that. I was really frustrated that time. You know, things happened too fast." while playing at her fingers.

 

"It's okay. You passed so let's just be happy. Stop scolding her gege." Tao hissed at Kris. And the blonde just rolled his eyes causing everyone to laugh at the almighty Kris' behavior. He just can't argue with his 3rd cousin Tao.

"So what are you planning on doing now? President?” Baekhyun teased emphasizing the word president.

 

Heeyoung sighed and looked at her workmates. “I don’t really have the slightest idea.” She confessed. “This is all new to me and I don’t even know if I’m doing well or not.” She continued.

 

“So, where’s that confidence you have a few months ago?” Lay raised a brow that made the girl stiff and the others look at the young man.

“Ommo! Lay’s talking!” Chanyeol blurted out and Lay just ignored them.

 

“I have to admit, I didn’t like you at first. But I guess it’s just normal. Who would work under a high school senior? Right?” Lay told and Heeyoung nodded. “But now, that you’ve proven that you can be a rock I can lean my business to, I’ll be at your service president Kwon.” He flashed a smile at the girl. “I’m just careful at my decisions. I can’t risk anything, especially when the former president is ill.” He added.

“I understand Mr. Zhang.” Heeyoung gave him an assuring smile.

 

*So not everyone has betrayed my grandpa. He still has these delightful people.*

 

“Please call me Heeyoung and I hope we get along well.” The girl blushed that made the others chuckle. “Call me Lay oppa then.” Lay bargained and they both smiled as an answer.

 

“But I have to admit, I was scared at you the first time I met you.” Heeyoung said and they all laughed.

“I know right. His stares are so cold that I didn’t want to go back at the company after my first day.” Chanyeol confessed.

“Aigoo. Lay is just like that. He never let anyone unworthy take a step on the company. Let’s just say that this young man here is a very dedicated and committed person.” Mr. Xi said on Lay’s side.

 

“Enough talk about me. We have to prepare for her public appearance.” Lay said and the others agreed. “I’ll fix everything about her school. I’ll just change her name from Daran to Heeyoung.” Kris said.

“I’ll just go with Kris gege.” Tao told.

 

“Okay, we’ll help her with the company. Familiarize with our employees and stuff.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun volunteered.

“I’ll fix the details about her public appearance with the media.” Minho added. “That leaves us to organize the ball to celebrate the new president.” Minzy turned to high-5 Kyungsoo.

 

“What do I do then?” Mr. Xi pouted. If anything you have to give him credit for, it for looking young and cute at the age of 49.

“You can help with the announcements Mr. Xi.” Lay suggested. “And I’ll help Heeyoung for the preparations.” He added with a smile.

 

“That’s settled then.” Minho clapped his hands closing the meeting. “Now let’s eat!” he said and all started eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of the flashback

 

 

 

 

 

*This will be a great start.*