3

Feeling Faint

"Changjo! What are you doing?!" I finally come to my senses and push his body away from mine. He opens his eyes slowly and stares at me, confused.

"Hyung...I thought...maybe...that you..."

"WHAT did you think?" I practically yell at him, surprising myself and Changjo with my tone of voice.

"That maybe....Hyung, I like you. I like you a lot. I've only just realised it recently, but I do. I thought you might like me hyung..."

I stare at him, shocked. He likes me? I attempt to compose myself.

"Uh....Changjo-ah...I've always liked you..." I see his facial expressions rise in anticipation. "...but not like that. You're my dongsaeng..." Changjo opens his mouth to speak but is cut off by Chunji bursting into our room.

"I thought I heard shouting, what's going on?" He asks worriedly. His hair is sticking to his forhead, so he's obviously just hopped out of the shower.

"Nothing, hyung, we were just-" Nausea hits me like a pile of bricks and I scramble from the bed. I rush towards the bathroom, my hands cupping my mouth.

"L.joe? L.joe! Are you ok?" I hear Chunji calling after me, his voice full of anxiety. I lift open the toilet seat and empty out my stomach. I haven't eaten for who knows how long, so all that I bring up is bile. What's wrong with me?

I feel a hand rubbing my back and turn to see Chunji beside me, looking worried. "What's wrong, L.joe?" I shrug, wiping my mouth against my sleeve.

"I don't know..." I whisper. He leans down next to me and puts his arm around my waist. "Do you need help getting back to bed?" I nod and he helps me to my feet, trying to steady me as a sway against him. I hit the pillow as soon as I feel the bed beneath me. Changjo is nowhere to be seen.

"I'll be right back.." Chunji says and exits the room, leaving me with my thoughts.

What just happened....?

He returns with C.A.P in tow, him also looking concerned. "L.joe, do you need me to let the manager you can't join us for schedules today? I already suggested it to him beforehand, so it should be alright."

"No...no no no I'm fine." I pull myself into a sitting position, feeling dizzy and light headed.

"Are you sure? I think you should stay here...you don't look so good..." I shake my head. "I'm fine hyung, I just need a shower." I stand wobbly on my feet and head to my closet to gather my clothes. I notice both of their eyes boring into me as I pick out a shirt.

"You guys can go you know....I'm fine now." They both stay a moment longer before C.A.P nods and pulls Chunji out of the room with him. I sigh in relief as they leave.

It probably is just a virus....they look at me so pitifully....like I'm weak...

I shake my head to myself. I'm not weak. I'm fine. I grab my clothes and head out for my shower. I don't need their help...I'm fine, really...

 

Short chap I know, I was actually going to make it longer but I wrote this a while ago and never finished it. Hope it's ok :3 Will try and do longer next time, I'm updating so many fics right now it's insane. Make sure you check out of my others and my new B.A.P one I will be updating soon. Clue: Banghim :3 as always, ily xx