2

Feeling Faint

I wake with my throat feeling arid and hoarse. My ankle is throbbing and I can hear my heartbeat pouding in my ears. I open my eyes and attempt to pull myself up, but feel my body locked into place. I look down and see a pair of arms wrapped tightly around my waist and a pillow covered in red hair beside my thigh. I begin blushing, thinking about how long Changjo might have been there, holding onto me. I look around my room, and then wonder:

How did I get here?

The last thing I remembered clearly was puking up the entire contents of my stomach in a bathroom, and everything from there on is blurry. Changjo suddenly moves and I freeze. He makes cute little mumbling sounds in his sleep before rolling over and lying...

....right over my crotch. I sit awkwardly in this position, thinking of how I could move him. In the end I simply shake his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Changjo...Changjo-ah....wake up!" I try to speak normally but my voice comes out as a harsh whisper, my throat screaming for water.

He uses his hands on my thighs to lift himself up before rubbing his eyes and staring at me, adoraby confused.

"Hyung....you're awake? We were so worried about you yesterday...we think you might have a virus or something. Well, C.A.P hyung does, I have no idea." He rubs his eyes once more before looking right into my eyes. "Hyung...are you ok? How do you feel now?" I open my mouth to answer but instead begin to cough. I instantly feel his hand patting my back reassuringly. "Changjo..." I attempt to speak between coughs. "...water..."

"Ah, of course hyung!" He quickly leaves the room and so returns with a glass. "Here hyung, take this." I take the glass from his grasp and drink the liquid like I have been parched for hours. Who knows, maybe I have been. I hand him back the glass after I drained it of all the water and he just stares at him, as if in a trance.

"Changjo...Changjo-ah...why are you staring at me like that?"

"You....have something on your lips.." I raise my hand to wipe it away but he pushes my hand back down. "Don't do that..."

I feel his hand against the back of my head and my heart begins to race. What is he doing? What's going on? What-

My thoughts are cut off as I feel his chapped lips against mine. My mind goes blank.

What is going on here?!

**********Changjo's P.O.V**********

I don't know what came over me when I kissed L.joe.

Yesterday C.A.P hyung held him all the way home in the car, and I felt strangely annoyed with him.

Green with envy? I wasn't sure, and I had no clue why.

He carried L.joe up to our dorm and took him into our shared bathroom without saying a word. The rest of us sat in the living room, and the air was filled with tension and anxiety. Ricky stands from his place on the floor and comes to sit beside me. When I don't respond he tries to snuggle beside me but I push him away. "What's wrong Changjo?" he asked, putting on the little puppy eyes he is known so well for. I push him further away from me. "I'm not in the mood, Ricky." Just as Ricky was about to retort back to me, we all hear the bathroom door click open and see C.A.P carryin out L.joe, who now has wet hair and is wearing his pyjamas. He walks into L.joe and Chunji's room silently, and soon exits, L.joe-less.

"Hyung, what's wrong with him?" Niel dares to speak up in the silence. C.A.P seems frustrated before looking at Niel and sighing. He never has been able to resist the little fish lips, that bastard. "I think he's got a bit of a fever, but I can't be sure. He's probably down with a virus or something." He sighs again and comes to sit down beside Ricky and I.

"He's going to be ok though, right hyung?" Chunji asks quietly, and I look over to see his eyes b with tears. Chunji has always been over emotional, but I couldn't help but feel bad for him. He and L.joe do share a room, so I guess he is probably closer to him than any of us.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. We're just going to have to cancel all his schedules for the next few days, and I don't know how our manager is going to react to that."

"Shouldn't he be going to a doctor, hyung?" I question, thinking the answer is obvious.

"No, it would probably be a good thing to do, but we can't have the media finding this out. We don't need rumours spreading that some of us are not well and are unable to perform. This needs to stay quiet for now, does everyone understand?"

I feel anger rising inside of me. Because of the media we aren't going to get L.joe help?! I look around the room and see anger burning in Chunji's eyes, and I know he feels the same way.

"I'm going to go and call the Manager, everyone stay here and do something quiet, ok?" We all nod reluctantly as he leaves, unsure of what to do. Most of us pull out our phones, but I decide I have to see L.joe. I have to know what's going on.I stand to leave.

"Changjo-ah, where are you going? C.A.P told us to stay here." Chunji looks at me curiously, but I think he has an idea where I'm heading to.

"To see L.joe." I state simply before turning away again.

"Hyung won't be happy, Changjo." Ricky calls, his cute voice beginning to irritate me.

"I know." I don't ever bother to face him as I head down the hallway to L.joe's room.

L.joe's small body is covered by a large duvet, his hair spread out cutely across the pillow.Seeing him sleeping like this, and snoring ever so lightly and cutely, made my heart start pounding. I've always had feelings of admiration for my hyung, but I feel there may be something more that I don't want to admit. Not to myself, not to anyone.

I move closer to him and sit beside him on the bed, being careful not to wake him. I watch as each time he breathes his hair flutters upwards out of his eyes, making me smile. I cautiously brush his hair from his eyes before quickly retreating my hand, feeling as if I have been scalded. L.joe's forehead is burning, and I think C.A.P is an idiot for saying he has 'a bit of a fever'. Really now, C.A.P, surely not? I sit silently, watching the small movements L.joe makes in his lips. The twitch of his nose, the ever changing position of his feet, his chest rising up and down in time. His entire image is so compelling, even though he looks ill and is fast asleep with a horrible case of wet bed hair...which he somehow manages to make look completely and utterly hot.

Hot? I mean..cute....yeah...Changjo you are pabo!

L.joe begins to stir in his sleep and I watch as he tosses and turns, trying to find a comfortable position. He suddenly begins to shiver uncontrollable, making it painful to sit and watch. I carefully move closer to him and wrap my arms around his waist, my face leaning into his stomach lightly, as to not disturb him.  After a few more minutes of fuss he finally settles down and his shivering reduces to nil. He continues to snore sweetly and his mouth hangs open slightly, in a very cute way. I snuggle myself into his petite body as sleep begins to take over me, too. My mind slowly slips into dream land and I feel completely and utterly at peace with L.joe lying silently beside me.

********Ahead in time*********

I wake to someone lightly shaking me, and I roll over, annoyed. I decide to ignore the shaking until a quiet voice begins calling me.

"Changjo...Changjo-ah....wake up!" I slowly push myself, using someone's body to balance myself and rub my eyes, staring face to face with a bed-raggled L.joe.

"Hyung....you're awake? We were so worried about you yesterday...we think you might have a virus or something. Well, C.A.P hyung does, I have no idea." I rub my eyes again to check I'm not still dreaming. Even when sick and with crazy bed hair, L.joe still manages to look hot.

Hot?! Ok, now I have to admit it....he does look hot...

"Hyung...are you ok? How do you feel now?" I watch him curiously. He opens his small mouth to answer me but suddenly erupts in a coughing fit. I pat back, attempting to comfort him.

"Changjo..." his voice is rough and husky. "...water..."

"Ah, of course hyung!" I run as fast as my legs can take me to the kitchen to grab him a glass of water, not wanting to leave his side for a second. I hurry back and hand him the water.

 "Here hyung, take this." I pass it to him carefully and he sculls it as fast as he can, as if he hasn't drank for weeks. Once he has finished he passes the glass back to me and I watch as water drips sensually down his lips.

"Changjo...Changjo-ah...why are you staring at me like that?"

He his head curiously, making the effect even more y.

Se- ok I'm not even bothering. He looks y. There, I said it.

"You....have something on your lips.." He brings his hand to his mouth but I pull it away, not wanting him to brush it away.

"Don't do that..." Before I know what I am doing my hand is resting against the back of his head, rubbing through his hair, and I'm leaning in towards him. His deep brown eyes are full of confusion. Am I really doing this? Should I be doing this? I stop questioning myself as my lips meet with his, soft and warm. It just feels right. I look cross eyed and see his eyes nearly bugging out of his head, but he doesn't do anything. I begin to move my lips against his, and he still doesn't respond. I feel his hand on my thigh and I smirk. He must be enjoying this,

or at least I think so.

 

AFTER NOTEEE

Yes, I know, why aren't you update other fics omg! Well, I was dusting when I had this idea (I already said this but oh well) and just felt it might develop into something good. I hope it does *fingers crossed* Please comment and let me know, I love to hear your thoughts and opinions. Also feel free to check out my other fics which WILL be updated soon!

as always,

ily xx