1

Feeling Faint

I feel extremely dizzy. My fringe is sticking to my face as I twist and spin, trying to keep up with everyone else. The dance is already high demanding, and me feeling sick isn't making it any better. I lean down onto my hamstrings as I prepare to butterfly spin, but as I leap into the air my feet fold awkwardly underneath me. I fall to the floor in a heap, landing painfully hard on my ankle. I yell out in pain, but the other dancer's don't seem to pay me any attention, so I quickly attempt to rise from the floor on wobbly legs and continue dancing. I'm out of time and way behind the rest, but I still continue to try. As the dance finally comes to an end I stay as still as I can in my ending pose before falling to the floor, panting. I'm suddenly surrounded by my fellow members, all looking worried and concerned.

"L.joe, are you ok?" C.A.P is the first to speak, offering me his hand. I take it shakily and try to stand, swaying as I do. I feel a pair of arms around my waist, supporting me, and I blush as I turn and see Changjo holding me close. I cough and look away.

"Yeah, I'm fine...I just landed on my ankle funny...I'll be ok." I try to release myself from their grasp but trip myself up and fall face first into Niel's chest.

"Hyung, I know I'm irresistible, but you don't have to throw yourself at me. Seriously..." Niel smirks as Chunji and Ricky laugh.

"You wish, fish lips!" I spit out at him as I awkwardly shuffle towards the studio door.

"Where are you going? We still have practice, you know!" C.A.P calls.

"To the bathroom, I'll be right back." I continue on my way to the bathroom, slowly and painfully.

I welcome the coolness of the bathroom as I splash water onto my sweat-streaked face, wetting my fringe and causing it to flop into my eyes. I brush it back with my fingers carelessly as I stare at myself in the mirror. I don't recognise myself anymore. Dark circles coat the underside of my eyes like a panda and my cheekbones are prominent and gaunt. I lean against the tiled wall, barely being able to keep my eyes open. I feel like someone has taped lead to the lids of my eyes, I'm so tired. I slip to the floor and land on my , relishing the short rest I have. I hear the door click open and turn my head to see Changjo peering inside.

"Hyung? C.A.P wants to start practice again, and we can't begin without you. Are you ok to come back now?" I

I nod in response, but not moving. "Changjo, can you help me up?" He walks into the room and holds out his hand for me to grab. I try pulling myself up but fall straight back on my . After numerous failed attempts he wraps his arms around my waist and hauls me up. I stand still on my feet for a while before a wave of nausea fills my stomach. I clutch my stomach and cover my mouth, ducking for the nearest stall. I feel Changjo hand rubbing my back as I empty out my guts, vomit dripping down my lips and onto the floor.

"Hyung...hyung, are you ok?" He asks worriedly as I begin to cough, choking on my own sick. My head is dizzy and my vision blurry. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve and try to stand, leaning heavily on the stall wall. I squish my eyes together and open them again in a pattern, trying to clear my messed up vision. He continues to call out to me. "Hyung? Hyung?! Are you ok?" I nod and try to take a step before hopelessly collapsing on the floor. The tiles are cool against my face, somehow numbing my throbbing head ache. I hear shouting and pounding as I see feet entering the room from under the stall door. I feel someone's arms under my back and the back of my head, lifting me upwards.

"L.joe? Are you ok? Can you hear me right now?" I try to nod, my head ache pounding in my ears from all the shouting around me. Sudden brightness hits my eyes and I squeeze them shut before my mind is pulled into the sudden unknown blackness.

 

 

AFTER NOTTEEE

Oooooh what's gonna happen what's goin onn ohh....no? Oh ok :/

Sorry just an idea, and only I know whats happening next and what's wrong with L.joe. yes, they are actually Teen Top in this fic, with schedules and things, hopefully you enjoyed this first chap and aren't too confused. You'll find out what's wrong with L.joe soon enough, and what the story is going to be about. Teeheeee kekek

As always,

ily xx

p.s you're probably like omg why u no update ur other fics?

well, the little thing called my brain is being frustrating and is refusing to give me ideas for some of my other fics. And I was supposed to be dusting and not allowed on my pc when this idea came into my head and I had to quickly type it into word whilst avoiding my mother (kekeke) so pwease dont be angry :(

:3 luv u guys x