Little girls

Untiteld love story (HoMin)

“Doctor what is wrong with my hyung!” Changmin shouted again as he looked to the doctor. Yunho was taken away and well he heard something about an operation. “We think his appendix is the cause of the problem. When we checked on him where it hurt it seemed like it, we going to run some small test right now to see if we are right and if we are he need to have an operation right away.” Changmin looked to the doctor and signed. He was glad he figured out what is wrong but still what if it wasn’t that! He walked to the waiting room and sat down waiting for the results. He needed to call their manager about it. But for now he didn’t felt like it. After he knew for sure what was wrong with his hyung he would call him.

Changmin felt asleep in the chair next to his hyungs bed. The night before he had been waiting for Yunho to wake up but it seemed he was still tired of his operation that he was sleeping deep. His neck hurt and trying to stretch it a bit. His sleeping position last night was not a good. He looked to him and put his hair softly out of his face. The nurse walked inside and bow to him. “Is he still sleeping?” She asked as he hold a plate with food. “Yes he is, but I can take the plate with everything” The nurse smiled sweet to him and gave him the plate. “These pills are for if he wakes up, it are painkillers” Changmin nodded to the nurse that he understood it and got the plate and placed it away. “Thanks you” he said. “I will come back later with another plate of food for you sir” she said and walked away.

After some time, Changmin already finished his food, Yunho slowly woke up and looked to Changmin. “where are we?” Changmin smiled soft. “In the hospital, your appendix was well infected or how to call it” Yunho looked to him and moved a bit but still with pain. “Ooh yes! Here take this!” He gave Yunho the painkillers and the water. “Take it against the pain, the nurse gave it to me” Yunho took the pills and smiled soft to Changmin. “Thanks, I hope we soon can go home” Changmin also wanted to go home but he knew he could not leave his Hyung here alone. Suddenly 2 little girls walked inside and walked to them.

“We heard oppa was in the hospital” 1 of the little girls said and she looked to Changmin. “Is he alright?” The other girl asked and looked to his bed where Yunho was laying. “Yunho is alright little girls” Changmin said and looked to Yunho. 1 of the girls hold her little arms up and wanted to get up to see Yunho. “Changmin you should get her up” Changmin looked to the little girls and got 1 of them up and the other 1 already got on the bed. “What did Yunho oppa had?” as she looked to him. “My appendix was in pain and it needed to be removed.” The little girl looked to him not really understanding. Yunho and Changmin tried their best to explain everything to the girls.

The time passed by and the girls stayed with them and started to make drawings and gave them to Yunho and Changmin. “Oppa keep on singing!” 1 of the girls said to Yunho and she really was happy she could talk to him and give him her drawing. The other girl didn’t say much and just gave Changmin her drawing. Then they needed to go because the nurse got them. “What do they have?” Yunho asked when he looked to the nurse who bought them away. The nurse looked down a bit. “Cancer, but they are really strong and happy so we believe they will get better” She said as she walked away.

Changmin looked to Yunho after he heard that and looked to the drawing. It was him or well it supposed to be him but it was cute. “Poor girls, they really are here for a long time” Yunho said and looked to Changmin. “I’m glad they got here so we had some fun as well” Changmin nodded to Yunho and gave him a soft smile. “Yes, yes they remind me of my sisters when they were little, always drawing and happy” Changmin said and Yunho smiled to him. “You are good brother to them don’t worry about it.”

After 2 days Yunho could go home but still needed to rest for a few days, Changmin would go work solo for a few days so TVXQ would not go on hiatus for the days. Of course he told the people about Yunho that he was in the hospital and his appendix and that he was alright now. Fans all send him stuff and a lot of cards with things like “Get well soon oppa” “Oppa don’t scare us again so much, we love you” and more of those things.

After a long day Changmin got home. “I’m home hyung!” He shouted and put his shoes out and sat down. “Pff such a long day and I’m so tired!” He looked to Yunho who was just drinking some tea. “Ha! Lucky me I can stay home right now!” Yunho said a bit joking to Changmin. Changmin looked to him and laughed soft. “Yeaa yeaa but I get all the nice food!”  Yunho pouted to him or tried to. “What you doing hyung? You look weird” Changmin said as he could not stop laughing about his hyung.

“Time to sleep hyung!” Changmin said as he yawned big and stoop up and walked to his bed. Yunho looked to Changmin and stood up and also walked to his room. He layed down on his bed and got the drawing he got of the little girls. Maybe, they could do something to help the young kids with diseases. But they had a busy life but he could talk about this tomorrow with Changmin. With that thought he slowly felt asleep. Changmin was already in a deep sleep.