Please be alright!

Untiteld love story (HoMin)

 

Slowly time has passed by and things were going better between them. Of course Changmin thought sometimes that Yunho was still deep in love with him. But he didn’t want to hurt him so he better not said anything about it. They just finished there interview for another magazine, asked the normal stuff, what mostly is asked in a magazine.

“Aaah Changmin I’m starving let’s get something to eat right now!” Yunho said and putted his arm around Changmin neck. “There must be a good place somewhere around here were we can eat and not much people are around” Changmin looked to Yunho. “Oh you want to go out for dinner? I thought we just would well eat at home or something like that.” “Noo noo I want to go out for some time, just eat, like normal guys would do!” Changmin laughed soft. “Normal guys don’t go out on dinner that often so it’s not super normal” But he understand his hyung and was glad to join him.

“how about this small restaurant? It seems nice” Yunho looked to Changmin and he agreed and together they walked inside. Of course the owner regonized them and helped them to get a table. Then she told them her daughter was a big fan of them and asked if they wanted to sign a paper. They did and after that the owner started to continue helping them. Of course they got the place where not the most people came.

“mmh this is so good, oh I was starving” Yunho said and looked to Changmin who could not talk because he was eating and eating. “Once there is food around, he becomes a man of less word” Yunho smirked a bit. “Sorry hyung just really hungry that is all right now!” of course that wasn’t a new thing Changmin was hungry. He always was, if we would ever hear him say he was full something must have happened to the world! After they finished all the food the owner came to them if they wanted anything to drink or a little dessert after it. Yunho was so full he could not get anything but Changmin ordered a little dessert. As he was eating Yunho kept looking at him.

“Hyung you drive! I’m to tired!” Changmin said as he gave the keys to Yunho who just looked to him. “Who said I want to drive home maybe you are just lazy” but well he looked to Changmin and notice it that he was yawning so he gave in and drove home. Once he reached home with Changmin they got fast out and walked to their room. ”Shower time” Changmin said and looked to Yunho. “And I go first I know how long it takes you to finish your shower!” When Yunho sat down he already could hear the water running. Him taking a long shower? Changmin is sometimes just a woman with his complains.

It all happened so suddenly, 1 moment he was feeling alright and the next moment he was on the ground with pain in his stomach and screaming for Changmin. Once Changmin heard it he ran to the living room with a towel around his middle. “Yunho YUNHO!! What happened?” Yunho just grabbed on his side and hold onto it. “Pain, so much pain Changmin, please call an ambulance” Changmin grabbed yunho’s phone of the table and called the alarm number. Changmin started to worry once he ended the phone call. What was wrong with Yunho? Did something in the restaurant was wrong? He ate the same things as Yunho and he was alright. He looked to the clock, 2 minutes has passed. Where was the ambulance, this took already to long changmin thought. Yunho still only hold onto his stomach. Time was passing to slow right now, way to slow. Changmin tried to make Yunho sit but he only could lay down. He ran fast away and put on a shirt and some pants fast and got back to Yunho. Then finally the doorbell rang and 2 doctors came running inside.

“Something is wrong with his stomach, but we can’t say what yet from what we see here, we take him with us to the hospital! You want to come as well?” He looked to Changmin “Yes i come let me get some stuff really fast!” he ran away fast and got back with some extra clothes also for Yunho and some other things he could grab fast and got his phone. “I’m ready let’s go!” Changmin said as he got downstairs since the doctors already got Yunho into the ambulance. Changmin looked to Yunho, he was worried about him a lot, he looked outside the window and saw the road. “Please Yunho, please be alright” Changmin said to himself as he looked to his hyung.