The Confession

Untiteld love story (HoMin)

“I…I think you are crazy Yunho, how long has it been since we dated a girl?” Changmin looked to him with curious eyes. “That has nothing to do with it idiot! I know how it feels when I’m in love” Yunho said really angry to him. “Maybe because we haven’t dated any girl for so long and you want to be in love you pretend you are in love with me!” This was it, Yunho was about to explode, Changmin didn’t understand him still. He was not faking it that he was in love with Changmin. And also it had nothing to do with girls or so on. He walked away angry to his room and slammed the door. “I don’t want to see you the whole night long Changmin!”

The next morning:

Changmin was knocking on Yunho’s door but he wasn’t answering. Changmin was confused and the door was locked from the inside. “Yunho we have work today please come out” Changmin shouted in the hope Yunho would answer him. “No go away go to work leave me alone!” Changmin signed and walked to the table and eat.

“Yunho we really need to go! I can’t do this on my own” He knocked the door again hard. “Tell them I’m sick” Changmin started to get annoyed by his hyung. “How to get you out of there” He shouted to Yunho. Yunho was silent and didn’t want to response to Changmin. The things he said yesterday hurt him still too much. How could he say that! And not even think about his feeling. Just thinking about his own feelings. Tears rolled down his cheek and he grabbed the blanket. “Changmin just leave me alone now, I just need to be alone” while looking to his wall.

Changmin sat down and called the company that Yunho was sick today. The cancel today for them and just they needed to work extra hard tomorrow and just looked to the TV. “Why you are still here?” Yunho came out of his room and notice Changmin. Changmin looked up to him and he looked horrible, red bags under his eyes and red eyes. “They cancel today that is why” He felt terrible for his hyung! He knew him now Yunho wasn’t joking about it. But what could he do, he didn’t know how he needed to feel.

Yunho took place next to Changmin but didn’t say a thing. Changmin looked to his hyung and he just stared to the TV. He grabbed plate with food and holds it in front of Yunho. “Eat, even knowing you are not hungry you should eat” He pushed the plate under his nose and just looked to him. “Eat or I feed you!” Changmin said looking with serious eyes to Yunho. He grabbed some of the food and eat it slowly.

“Do you hate me Changmin?” Yunho asked as he looked up to him. “Of course not silly why would I hate you?” “Because I told you I love you and well the way you act to me, is really weird” Changmin looked to Yunho, Maybe it was weird because they never fought like this before. Was it only because he said something to Changmin what he could not accept? “I’m sorry for the way I acted Changmin but I really needed to be alone for some time” Changmin looked to him and nod. “Yes yes of course you need time for yourself” Changmin looked to Yunho and of course, you heart is broken and still need to face that person. That must be hard!

A week passed by and Yunho started to look like the old himself. He just said to the fans that he was tired and had nightmares but they should not worry too much about him and he would be alright. Changmin was glad he didn’t told the fans about what happened and he also told the fans he would take good care of Yunho. Also at home the guys acted normal to each other and Changmin tried not to think about his hyung having a crush on him. Finally they finished their new CD and had a 3 day of holiday! They decided to stay home and do nothing special. Just relax and have fun!

“Aaaah finally home! I’m so tired!” Yunho said as he felt on the chair. “You tired? Haha since when!” Changmin laughed soft and just felt on the couch. “You started dancing like a maniac on the dance floor there” Yunho smiled to him. “Yeaa I know but I felt like going crazy there! Ok not crazy but still dancing!”

Changmin put on the TV and just smiled soft. After some time Yunho notice Changmin felt asleep. He stood and walked away to his room and got his blanket and put it around Changmin. “Sleep well Changmin” He could not help it to place a really soft kiss on Changmin’s cheek. He smiled soft and sat down next to him to continue watching the movie. But he kept eying Changmin. The way he was sleeping was so lovely, and cute in his eyes. Slowly Yunho felt asleep, his head felt on Changmin’s shoulder a smiled stayed on his face the whole night long.