Chapter 2

He's Bad but She's Pure Evil. [Hiatus]

Korea

The bright light of sun in the early morning cast through the window of an apartment room. Suzy was sleeping soundly in one of her brother apartment bedroom. After she was pick up by Jiyong yesterdayvat the airport, they drove out to dinner and then walk around the city of Seol. It had been a long time since she was able to see and explore Korea again. She miss it a lot. The smell of the street food, the taste of her homeland traditional  kimchi and the liveliness of the street at night. She enjoy every bit of it. Though she did kind of miss her friends and the smell of U.S already, she was still glad  to be in Korea again and to reunite with dear big brother. There are doubts that lingered in  mind of whether returning to Korea was a good idea or not . Her past in Korea was the reason that push her to live in the U.S in the first place.

The sun shine on her face as it rose higher in the sky. Suzy place a hand in front of her eyes blocking the bright sun away. She open her eyes but the sun was too bright for her to open it wide, even though she was blocking it with her hand. She sat up to face away from the sun. Then lazily she stretch out her arms and gave a little yawn. Suzy look around the room blankly, still not fully awake, when she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey sleepy  head! Are you up?" Suzy heard Jiyong voice.

"Yeah I am." Suzy replied back. Right after she answer Jiyong, he open the door and walk into her room. He stood in front of her with his hand in his jean pocket.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" He smiled at her.

"It was okay. I'm still not use to the time yet though." Suzy replied.

"Go wash up. We're going home for breakfast." Jiyong grabbed her arm and pulled her gently to motion her out of bed.

"Awe........." Suzy groaned but obeyed her brother words and got out of bed.

"Okay get in there and be ready in fifteen minutes." Jiyong pushed Suzy into the restroom.

"Only fifteen minute? Can I have thirty?" Suzy whined.

"No. Be ready in fifteen minutes. Mom and dad is waiting." Jiyong narrowed his eye at Suzy and shut the restroom door for her.

 

Home

*Ding Dong* The door bell rang and an old woman open the door.

"Hello Ms. Kim! " Jiyong bowed at the lady.  "We come for breakfast."

"Good morning young master." She bowed back. "Please, do come in.  Madam is waiting for you." She opened the door wide.

"Morning Ms. Kim!" Suzy greeted the old woman. "I haven't seen you in a long time."

"Omo, young lady." Ms. Kim did not notice Suzy behind Jiyong until she open the door wide. Suzy eye smiled before giving Ms. Kim a hug. "You're back young lady. You grew so much that I barely recognize you." Ms. Kim stated.

"Is Jiyong here?" A lady in an elegant emerald dress with her hair held in a bun called out. She was came down from the stair after hearing the bell rang. The lady stop halfway toward the door and stop when she saw Suzy. She smiled brightly with her eye like the crescent moon.

"Suzy!" she shouted and held out her hands. Immediately Suzy look toward  her way to see who it was.

"Omma!" Suzy immediately run to her mom and they embraced in a hug. Suzy mom smiled as she held Suzy in her hand. She gently Suzy's hair. "Omma, I miss you so much." Suzy beamed.

"I miss you too my daughter." She pull Suzy away from her and scanned at her daughter from head to toe. "You grew so much." she stated before pulling Suzy back for another hug. They stayed like that for a while until Jiyong interrupted.

"I'm hungry can we eat now?" He whined while holding his stomach. Suzy and her mom laugh at the sight.

"Okay let's go eat now." Madame Bae declared. And the three mom, son and daughter went into the kitchen.

 

Hospital

Yong Guk woke up and see himself in an unfamiliar place. His  body was aching in pain all over. He place a palm on his forehead and groaned "Where....am I" He slowly got up but his body hurt too much show he laid back down.  "Ah...."he moaned in pain as he hold on to his right arm the part that hurt the most out of all his body. He look at his arm an saw a cast on it. He frown at the sight. He got up again for the second time enduring the pain as he slowly sat up. ". Guess my arms is broken." he look at his arm wrap in the cast.

Suddenly the door was pushed open and a man stormed in followed by a woman.

"This no good bastard! All you do is cause trouble! If I don't kill you right now, who know what other trouble you may cause in the future!" He approach to Yong Guk and hit him on the head and on his back. Yong Guk tried to defend himself with the uninjured arm by covering his head.

"Appa! That hurt! Stop!" Yong Guk pleaded his dad to stop.

"Yah! Stop it! He's hurt already, don't make it worse!" the woman screamed at her furious husband and pulled him of her son. "Are you trying to kill our only son?"

"Because he is our only son that's why he think  he can do anything he want!" Yong Guk's dad shouted with heavy breath due to angriness. Yong Guk turned to face somewhere else way from his dad.

"If you're going to kill him then kill me first!" The woman glared at her husband then she went to Yong Guk. "Are you ok?" She ask her son.

"Yeah I'm alright. I'm still alive unfortunately to someone." Yong Guk glanced at his dad direction.

"It would be great if you're dead already." His dad replied with a cold tone. His wife glare at him giving a Shut-up-or-else look. He can sensed his wife anger and looked away from her.

"It's good to see that you're okay." She turned back to Yong Guk. "You must have your own reason for getting involved in the fight. Do you wan to talk about it?" Yong Guk mom looked sincerely at him.

"No." Yong Guk slowly stated as he stare at his cast. "I have no reason. I just wanted to fight with them."

"What?! You just wanted to fight with them?!" the man boomed. "You see! He was just looking for trouble." He turned to his wife.

"Would you just be quiet for a while?!" The woman shouted back before she turn to her son again. " I know you have your reason to do this. Why don't you tell us." She said softly to Yong Guk.

"No. Omma I don't have a reason." Yong Guk replied.

"Don't be stubborn Yong Guk. Just tell me." His mom held on to his uninjured hand.

"I told you already omma. I just want to beat them up." YongGuk look at his mom in the eyes and sternly repeated his answer.

The woman look at her son as tears begin to form her eye. She felt sorry for him and  more than anyone else, she know that her son does have a reason. But he just did not want to reveal it.

 

Back at Suzy home.

"Here eat more." Madame Bae placed more food on Suzy plate. Suzy smiled at her mom and enjoyed her food as Jiyong look at her with jealousy.

"Omma. I feel like I'm not love anymore ever since Suzy came back." Jiyong stabbed his food and made a face. Suzy and her mom laughed.

"Here, you eat more too." Madame Bae placed some food on Jiyong plate.

"And you call me baby. Look at you." Suzy grinned at her brother and Jiyong jokingly glare at Suzy back.

"Oh, where is appa by the way?" Jiyong look around. Suzy almost jumped when she heard Jiyong asked about her dad. She totally forgot about him.

"Oh he's at work right now." Madame Bae stated. "He'll be back soon."

Suzy sat there thinking about her dad, trying to visualized what he look like the last time she saw him.  Then she realized that she did not miss him at all. After all it was his fault she had to be away from home for so long. She really don't want to meet him again. 'I think it's better like this without him' Suzy told herself while staring at her plate of food.

"Hey are you okay?" Jiyong saw Suzy not eating and looking space out.

"Oh, yeah." Was all she said as picked up her toast to .  Yiyong look at Suzy wondering what was on her mind before a pour some syrup on his pancake.

 

Kyah! Okay finish with another chapter. The purpose of this chapter is to let you guy know more about both Suzy and Yongguk family and to hint why Suzy move away to the US at first. Not much is going on but I think the chapter is necessary. Thanks again for reading!^^ And can't wait until both of them meet!!!!!! :D

Wondering why Suzy is pure evil? You'll find out soon.

 

m1.jpg

And here is cute Suzy :3