Chapter 3

He's Bad but She's Pure Evil. [Hiatus]

A few days had pass ever since Suzy came back to Korea. She is use to the time zone now. The day she came back was Wednesday but now it's Sunday. She was up  early in her brother apartment getting breakfast. She poured some cereal and milk into her bowl. After some spoonful of cereal in , her brother came into the kitchen.

"I was hoping you would prepare a proper breakfast." Jiyong tease Suzy early in morning.

"What do you mean? Cereal is breakfast you know," she raised her eyebrow with a weird look. 

"Well...... it just seem too simple to be a proper breakfast. I like something like pancake, bacon and eggs." Jiyong sat down in front of Suzy and looked at his sister as she eat her cereal. 

"So, you're saying anything that takes time to prepare is consider proper breakfast?" Suzy clarified. 

"I guess so. Now make me a bowl of cereal sister." Jiyong demanded in a playful tone. Suzy rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"Sometimes I wonder why I have you as a brother."

"Why? I think I'm my role as a big brother is great." Jiyong exclaimed.

"Yeah right," Suzy mumbled to herself as she stuff another spoonful of cereal in . Jiyong heard what Suzy mumbled but he did not say anything. He silently watch his sister eat. 

"Hey Suzy. Why didn't you stay home with mom but here?" Jiyong tone rather shift to serious mode now.

"Well........." Suzy flustered at the question. She held up the bowl for the last gulp of milk and walk to the sink.

"Are you perhaps still holding onto that past?" Jiyong asked Suzy as she put the bowl into the sink. Suzy was speechless as she stare at the things in front of her. Both siblings are in an uncomfortable and a rather awkward atmosphere.

"It's just," Suzy spoke breaking the silence. "I'm back in Korea and you know......this is where it happen. It's really hard to forget about it oppa. I can't stand it seeing him everyday at home, though I miss mom very much. I'm scared the other Suzy will be back again."

"I know its hard. I can sense how painful it must be for you when I was in England, but you need to try to forgive him. You can't be mad at dad forever. And on top of that where will you live if I'm moving back to England soon?" Jiyong tone was kept low in a comforting tone.

"I'll figure out a way. As long as I don't have to face him then I'm fine." Suzy stated bluntly. Jiyong gave a heave sigh. 'What we we do with you Suzy' He told himself.

"But then oppa!" Suzy turn to Jiyong in a cheerful expression, changing the tense mood. "We finally just met for a while and now you want to leave me already?" Suzy pouted.

"My music teacher want me back to help direct the annual showcase. I won't  stay long so don't worry." Jiyong smile weakly. His thoughts are still left on previous topic they just had.

"I have such a great brother. Not only he compose his own music, dance and sing, he is also a showcase director." Suzy bragged in a teasing way at Jiyong.

"Yah, it took you until now to realize how great your brother is?" Jiyong laughed at Suzy.

Suddenly Suzy phone received a message. She took the phone from her pocket and read

'Suzy. It's Omma. All your school paperwork is done. Here is the school address. You have to start school tomorrow okay? I already send someone to deliver your uniform to you. Do you want me to pick you up for school or Jiyong is taking you. Let me know okay.'

Suzy moaned after she read the message.

"What is it?" Jiyong asked.

"I have to go to school tomorrow." Suzy whined. " I don't want to oppa. Can't I stay here, forever be uneducated and feed off from you?"

"Yah! This girl. Stop talking nonsense." Jiyong laugh at Suzy hysterically. "I won't be here all the time and beside I will kick you out right now if you're not going to school."

"Fine." Suzy sighed. "Then you have to drive me tomorrow to school." Suzy narrowed her eyes at Jiyong.

"Okay. I'll take my baby to school tomorrow," Jiyong laughed as her reached over to ruffle Suzy hair.

"Yah! I told you not to call me baby! And stop messing with my hair!" Suzy fixed her hair as she yelled at Jiyong. Jjiyong did not say anything but just smile as went to grab a bowl of cereal and milk.

 

The Next  Day

"Yah! Bae Suzy! You're going to late for school!" Jiyong called out from the living room.

"Wait oppa! I'm almost ready!" Suzy yelled back from her room.

"Oh my gosh where's my phone?" Suzy panicked as she look around her room. She spotted a white object near her bed. "Aha! Found you." Suzy exclaimed  as she ran to pick up her phone. Then she quickly grabbed her backpack on the bed and dash out of her room heading downstairs to the living room.

"I'm ready." Suzy panted as she reach Jiyong.

"Took you a while. Got everything yet?"

"Yep." Suzy slipped her backpack onto her back.

"Alright let's go." Jiyong headed out into the car.

While in the car Suzy received a message from her mom.

'My baby Suzy. Have fun in your new school. Always follow what you think is best for you. Don't take notice of what other say. Stay strong my daughter. Mommy love you very much.'

Suzy stared at her phone as she recalled about what her mom said. 'It sound like she's worried that the other Suzy will come back.' Suzy told herself. 'Don't worry mom. I won't let it happen again.'

"Was that mom?" Jiyong asked Suzy. He caught Suzy in deep thought after she read a text message.

"Yeah." Suzy turn to her brother. "She told me to have fun and don't let the other Suzy return."

"Did mom really said that?" Jiyong asked in surprise.

"Not exactly. But the way she put it, I assume that's what she meant."

"Ay, you always overlook things." Jiyong punched Suzy arm softly.

"Whatever." Suzy rolled her eyes at her brother. But deep down she knew that it was a pleading message. A message that is begging her to let go of the past and to have a fresh start.

"Hey look it's your new school." Jiyong pointed in front. Suzy look at where her brother was pointing. The school was labeled with a big sign  'Kirin Academy High School'.

Looking at the school butterflies flush through her stomach. A nervous feeling slowly creep through her spine. A nervous feeling that she remember experiencing before.

 

At the principal office.

"Hello Suzy. Welcome to Kirin Academy High School. It's good to see you." The friendly principal greeted Suzy. "I'm Miss Baek." The principal held out her hand. Suzy grab on to it and bowed as  she shook the principal hand.

"I'm glad to see you too Miss Baek." Suzy smile at the principal.

"Oh my you have very beautiful skin." Miss Baek exclaimed. "Did you use any cream? What's your secret?"

"Oh.....I don't use any cream." Suzy smiled weakly.

"Wow. I'm really jealous at female students these days. You are so lucky to have natural pretty skin. Oh, but wait. I'm I talking too much? Sorry for the babbling. Let me show you around school and get you to class." Miss Baek grabbed Suzy wrist and dragged her out of the office.

While walking around school with her new talkative principal, Suzy felt like it was not her first time at this school. The way the cheery principal keep on talking nonstop and how she smile at Suzy and compliment her all the time had help Suzy find a comfort zone inside of her. 'Maybe it won't be so bad.' Suzy thought to herself as she follow the principal down the hallway where the lockers are.

"And here is your locker Suzy," Miss Baek pointed to a locker. "Your combination is written on your class schedule. The teachers will be handing you the books in class."

"I see." Suzy said and nodded her head in understanding.

"Yah, really you have pretty eyes," The principal complimented Suzy for the millionth time.

"Ah, yes thank you," Suzy bowed to the principal. She couldn't help it but smile to herself at how the principal's actions and compliments. She had never received so many compliment from one person before. It was rather pleasing to her ears.

"Last but not least, let's get going to your class now." Suzy followed Miss Baek passing by some classroom. Through the clear glass window she can see some people staring at her as she walk by. Suzy avoided their gaze by looking in front at Miss Baek's back.

"Here is your first period class. And seriously, I never seen such a natural beauty like you." Miss Baek gave Suzy a final compliment as she open the classroom door and motion for Suzy to come in. Suzy smiled for the compliment and obediently followed the principal inside.

"I brought you a new students Gahee." Miss Baek walked straight to the teacher as soon as she open the door. All the students were quiet and SUzy can see all gaze were fix on her as she walk in behind the principal.

"Suzy this is Miss Park, your language art teacher." Miss Baek introduced Suzy to the teacher.

"Nice to meet you Miss Park." Suzy smiled and bowed to her teacher.

"Welcome to Kirin Academy Suzy!" Miss Park beamed at her.

"Okay I'll leave her to you now. See you at lunch Gahee. And welcome to our school once again Suzy. I really hope you like it here." Suzy bowed to the principal for the last time as she walk out of class. 

"Class we have a new student. Let all be nice and welcome her." Miss Park call out to the class. "Suzy, why don't you introduce yourself to the class," the teacher whispered to Suzy. Suzy slowly walked out to the front of the teacher desk. She felt a lump in , her heart pounding hard, the butterflies return, and sweat clamping in her hand.

"H....hi everyone. I...I'm Suzy. Nice to meet you all." Suzy stuttered and finished with a bow.

 

 

Alright guys! Another chapter finish. I see some excitement in the next chapter! :D Anyways thanks for reading. I apologize before hand for and misspell words or bad grammar. If I have time I will re-read all the chapters and try to correct any mistakes. Please look forward to the next chapter. I can't wait as the writer myself for the next chapter. >.<

BTW I'm looking for a graphic shop to make a poster for this story. I wonder guys could recommend me a good shop. There are so many graphic shops out there

 

 

Teacher Park Gahee

Bio_BaekJiYoung_004.jpg

Principal Baek Ji Yong

Ah, our lovely teacher and principal. :3