Chapter 1

He's Bad but She's Pure Evil. [Hiatus]

United State

The television screen was on in an apartment living room. A girl sat on the couch with her feet rested on the table and a bowl of popcorn beside her.

"Awe....." she cooed at a scene, of a boy and a girl pulling away from a kiss they just had, that  appeared on t.v

"How cute!" she smiled as the couple fluster and speechless from what  happen between them. Then a sudden click of a door being unlock was made and a girl step out from her morning shower. With a towel draped over her head she gently dried her hair with it.

"Hey Suzy! You're up early." the girl on the couch chirped with a beaming smile on her face.

"Morning Aimee." Suzy smiled back. "What are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just... You know, watching drama." Aimee threw a popcorn in the air and caught it with .

"What kind of drama?" Suzy asked as she leaned to one side, letting her hair dangle and rubbed them dry with the towel.

"Korean drama. Wanna watch with me?" Aimee patted the couch inviting Suzy to join.

"Ah, no it's ok. I'm not into Korean drama much." Suzy smiled weakly and waved Aimee's invitation away. "Where is Min?" Suzy asked Aimee as she contiue to dry her hair.

"Oh I think she went out with her boyfriend, but she didn't seem to be in a good mood this morning." Aimee told Suzy before throwing another popcorn in the air, but this time she miss and it landed on the couch beside her.

"Ah, I see. How about the others?" Suzy questioned as she hung the towel around her neck.

"They went to get breakfast. They will be back soon with our."Aimee reported to Suzy.

Suzy nodded her head at Aimee in understanding then went in the kitchen to pour herself a glass of milk. She look at the glass of milk and a sudden temptation for flavored milk popped onto her mind. 'Why just plain white milk?' She asked herslf. Suzy hold up the glass of milk close to her face as she examined the white liquid, in hope that it with turn a different color like pink, brown or yellow with a different flavor like strawberry, chocolate or banana. 

"Is there something in your milk?"Aimee leaned on the kitchen counter and looked at Suzy weirdly. 

"Oh My gosh, Aimee you scared me." Aimee sudden appearance gave Suzy a shock but luckily none of the milk splashed out from the cup. "Don't go surprising people like that and no my milk is perfectly fine." Suzy glare jokingly at Aimee. 

"So why are you staring at it like that?" Aimee chuckled.  Suzy did not answer but instead gulped down her milk in one shot. "Hey, I heard you're going back to Korea?"Aimee raised her eyebrows up to the amusing news.

"Uhmm." Suzy nodded her head as she rinsed the empty class of milk. "Some things popped up and I have to go back. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Suzy dried the cup and put it away.

 "Oh, it okay. Min told me about you leaving and all, so it's all cool." Aimee smiled at Suzy. "So when are you leaving?"

"Today in like an hour." Suzy announced as she look at the clock hung in the kitchen.

" What?! Today?! Okay,  now I'm mad at you and Min for not telling us earlier." Aimee frowned with her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry." Suzy looked at Aimee with puppy eyes.

"I was just kidding, and don't do that." Aimee laugh. "When are you coming back though?"

"Well, I'm not sure if I'm ever coming back or not." Suzy tried to avoid eye contact with Aimee  as she slowly stated. " But of course I will come back for a visit and all."  Suzy quickly explained feeling that her friend is looking at her in surprise. It was silence for a while until Suzy sighed and admitted to her friend. "I'm not just going back Aimee. I'm moving back." Suzy look up to see Aimee with wide open and her eyes grew big in shock.

"What?! Why?!" she she sounded astound.

 

Korea

It was dark at night somewhere in an alley  were sounds of loud commotions and punches. 

"Argh....this ing bastard." A guy fell down after he was punched somewhere near his jaw. He cursed then wiped of the blood from his bottom lips as he  still locked his gaze on his opponent. He stood up immediately causing his opponent to take a step back, scared that he will make a move on him. His anger flared up inside him and urged to revenge his opponent for the punch that knock him down earlier. He was right on and  ready to do it. As his opponent was about to give him another blow he swiftly stopped his oppenent hand, and backfire the opponent with a quick hard punch on his face.

"Alright take that you mother er!" he shouted in excitement and accomplishment. His opponent was now sprawling on the ground and in pain. He gave his opponent one last kick in the stomach for the finish touch. Just when he was about to turn to help out his gang members one of his friends shouted.

"Yong Guk! Behind You!"

This time the enemy was holding a bat sneaking up behind Yong Guk, ready to swing it on him. Thanks to his friend warning, he can sense his new opponent ready to  attack. When the opponent was about to swing his bat, Yong Guk turned around to stopped him and knee him in the stomach.

"You want to kill me or something douchebag?" Yong Guk punched his opponent causing him to dropped his bat and laid on the ground in pain. Yong Guk smirked at the guy on the floor in satisfaction.

"Yong Guk we're in trouble!" Yong Guk turned to his friend and he saw what his friend meant by trouble. A group of about ten people with bats in each of their hands are approaching them.

"." Yong Guk cussed, looking displease at the sight.

 

Incheon International Airport

As usual the airport is a restless place with many on going commotions. At the plane arrival area stood a young guy holding a piece of folded paper in his hand. He was wearing a blue skinny jean with a black hoodie along with a black Jack Parcel. His hood was on his head covering his red hair. He puffed out his cheeks and balanced on his heel once in a while as he wait for a specific plane arrival to land.

"The plane from United States had just landed" A women voice came through the intercom. 

"Finally she's here." The guy gave out a sigh of relief. He had been waiting for half and hour suffering from boredom.  He saw passengers coming out of the plane exit entrance. He began to unfold the paper. "She will love this for sure." He smiled then held up the sign. 

Suzy made her way out of the airplane and went through the hallway leading to the airport with her duffel bag dangling on her side.

"Wonder who's picking me up. I really don't want to call for a taxi." As she made her way into the airport she look around to see if there is any familiar face to her. It took her a while until she spotted a guy with the sign 'Picking up Baby Suzy!' with a big red heart after her name. 

"Oh great." Suzy shook her head in disbelief but at the same time she couldn't help it but smile. She approach the guy with the sign with a smile on her face. The guy spotted her and smile back. As she get closer to him he threw the sign on the floor and wrapped his arms around her, embracing her with a bear hug. 

"Suzy! Awe, you grew so much. I miss you Suzy!" he smiled brightly and tightened his hug.

"Yah...not...so...tight...Jiyong..." Suzy managed to choke out from his tight suffocating hug.

He put his hand on her shoulder to push her away from the hug. "Aren't you glad to see me too?" He raised his eyebrows and ask her mischievously.

"I will never miss you Jiyong." Suzy declared trying to hide her smile.

"Awe, but baby oppa miss you so much." Jiyong pinched Suzy cheeks playfully.

"Yah, Jiyong!" Suzy pulled his hand away from her face.

"Oho! You think you're all cool now that you come back from America huh? And how dare you call you're brother by his name." Jiyong gave Suzy a joking glare.

"Yeah, I've grown to be cooler than you now, and in America  siblings call each other by their real name." Suzy crossed her arms and stuck her tounge out at Jiyong.

"No! You're in Korea now so you have to call me oppa."

"What if I don't to?" Suzy raised an eyebrow up.

"Fine then stay stay here for the night then." Jiyong pretended to walk away and not to smile at his joke. Suzy stare at Jiyong back as he walk away.

"Is he seriously leaving me here?" Suzy watched him. She didn't believe he would do this for real so she continue to watch him with a blank look. Jiyong was now halfway toward the exit. "He's for real." Suzy told herself. She blink once before chasing after him.

"Oppa!" Suzy called out to Jiyong. "Oppa wait for me!" She caught up with him and linked her arms with him.

"I thought you would come." Jiyong smile at her.

Suzy punch his arm hard. "Aish, I should have known earlier and let you come back to get me." Suzy glare at him.

"Woah, our baby Suzy not only grew but she got stronger too." Jiyong rubbed his arm where Suzy punched him.

"Stop calling me baby and treating me like a kid oppa." Suzy crossed her arm and turn elsewhere away from Jiyong. He just laugh at her action and ruffled her hair. Suzy unfold her arms to push his hand away form her head and send him a dead glare.

"What am I suppose to call you then hmm?"

"Suzy?" She look at him weirdly. Then she notice his hair and laugh. "Oppa did you dye your hair again?"

"Yeah, why? Did I get more handsome?" Jiyong grinned.

"Let me see." Suzy try to reach up and pull of his hood for a view of his red hair but Jiyong shooed her hand away.

"No." He stuck his tounge out at her.

"Why? Let me see!" Suzy jumedp up and down trying to pull of the hood on Jiyong head.

"No. Not unless I can call you baby Suzy." Jiyong smiled at his jumpy sister as he hold onto his hood.

"No! Just let me see it." Suzy laughed trying to pull her brother hand away from the hood.

Both of the sibling argued playfully out of the airport to Jiyong car park out in the open night sky parking lot. Jiyong watched his sister joking around with him. He looked at the way she smile and laugh. He really did miss his sister a lot. Jiyong was just glad to see Suzy again after years apart. He can't help it but to clench on to his hood and watch his smiling sister. He also can't help but smile at the sight. 'I'm glad you're back Suzy. Welcome back to Korea.' He told himself.


This chapter is just to set up the story so not much happen. You might be confuse right now but things will clear up soon. Look forward for an exiting chapter! Thanks for reading! ^^ And please do subscribe.

big-bang-g-dragon-korean-pretty-red-hair

And here is Suzy Brother, Jiyong (G-Dragon)