.002

You will Figure Out Someday

                                           tumblr_lpg7kvq6oa1qcwtsno2_500.jpg

Taemin's POV   

      Around midnight, I snuck out of the window and went to my red ferrari to drive to the night club. Once I got there I gave my keys to the valet parkers and headed to the V.I.P room while trying to hook up some girls along the way. Eventually, I saw Kai, my friend already there smooching over a girl who wore clothes as if she wanted to become a stripper.

Sulli's POV

My boss said " Since its your first day here I want you to serve the V.I.P room"

"Okay"

 I walked upstairs to the V.I.P room and opened the door. I saw a guy and a girl making out but it looked more like he was chewing off her whole face.(LOL) I felt disrespected as if I was invisible.

"uhh...EXCUSE ME!!!!"Wow, it was Taemin from my homeroom..it wasn't surprising to see him here. I doubt he recognize me since it seem like he had about a bottle of beer already. 

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy here?"

I remembered that my boss would be observing me to see if I was a good waiter. " Im sorry. Would you like anything to drink?

"I want 2 more beers for me and this fine lady next to me."

"Thanks Oppa!" the girl next to him said in a cute/aegyo tone.

I smiled and walked away. What a jerk, he could have said please at least.

I came back with the drinks and I put it on the table. I didn't even get a thanks. One day, I want to barge in the room and just yell " I EFFIN HATE YOU RICH SNOBBY PEOPLE!" I thought.

Around 3 in the morning my shift finally ended. I came out of the club and I thought, there is no bus driving at this time so I decided to walk home since my house was near the club. But I ran into 4 guys that seemed drunk out on the streets right in front of the club. I heard someone say "look, there is a pretty girl coming this way." I started to get nervous and afraid. Eventually, I turned the other direction and started walking faster..I had no idea where to go but it was better than walking home in the directions where the guys were at.

While I was walking fast, I heard someone shouted "Hey! STOP running!" and heard his footsteps getting closer to me. I got so nervous so I just decided to run but it was hard since I was wearing heels. I ran far but since it was dark, I did not see a rock on the street and tripped. The guys got closer to me and pulled me up. I was filled with fear.One of the guy started to touch my face and my hair. I decided to scream hoping that somebody would hear me. The guy put his hands over my mouth. "Stop screaming little girl!"

Taemin's POV

   I decided to go home because if I drank anymore beer, I would have passed out and possibly in the morning I would be in a hotel next to a girl. Once I walked out of the club, I saw a girl that was surrounded by 4 guys. I walked away to get to my car but I heard the girl scream so I turned back. My head was dizzy since I was drunk so my eyesight was not working but I could see her face. It was Sulli!

I didn't bother to go save her because she was gonna ruin my life but her screaming just woke up my body, she reminded me of my younger sister who died because she was and murdered. I couldn't help but my heart just told me to go help her. So I went. I headed up to them.

"Excuse Me but that is my friend you are harassing." what? my friend? I guess I was really drunk. She was not a friend to me. I thought.

One of the guys said ' Go away little boy, this isn't any of your business."

Whoa? Little Boy? no one calls me little boy. I start chuckling and aimed at the guy's head who called me little boy. "NO ONE CALLS ME LITTLE BOY!" Soon after 3 guys were knocked down so now the last guy who was holding Sulli, he was going down. I aimed for anywhere on his body but my head started to hurt because of the drinks. But I still punched wherever, eventually he was down on the floor. I feel great! but soon after I couldn't feel my legs. I could feel myself falling to the ground, the last thing I saw was Sulli running to me.

Sulli's POV 

   After I saw Taemin fall to the ground, I ran to him. I was worried so I decided to bring him back to my house considering I had no idea where his house was. I wonder what my grandfather is going to say when I bring a beated up guy, but I was thankful he saved me. Who knows where I would have been if he didn't save me?

Taemin's POV

     I opened my eyes and immediately my head started to hurt. I got up and got confused because this was not my room. Oh great? Did I sleep with another girl today? but then I remembered that I beat up 4 guys yesterday before i blanked out. I heard someone come up the stairs so I laid back into the bed. God, it was comfy. I saw Sulli come in and now I realize that I was at Sulli's house. It seemed that she knew I was awake.

"Are you okay!?!?!" Sulli said. 

Goodness, I just woke up and she starts screaming at me. I thought.

"What am I doing here?'

"You fainted last night because you saved me so I brought you to my house so I could take care of your bruises."

"Oh."

'Thanks for saving me." Sulli said

"It was no big deal"...hell no, my body hurted like hell afterwards.

I started to cough a little bit. oh great.now what?

"Do you have a fever??" 

Then Sulli put her hand on my forehead and said 'You have a fever" because of my hot forehead.

She ran to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel. She ran to the bed to put the towel on my head but she slipped on the rug and fell on top of me. Our bodies were on top of each other and my face and her face were only inches apart. She was gorgeous now that I could see her face closly. WHOA? What was I thinking? Our lips were so close to touching, I could see Sulli blushing..did she want me to kiss her? 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoa? KISS? :) Anyways....50 views? AWESOME! and thanks for the 2 subscribers..it nice to know that people read it! :)). Please subscribe and comment on what I should write next. I am running out of ideas...crap. anyways see you guys tomorrow! I plan to update a chapter everyday until next wednesday when I go back to school, mostly its going to be 2 chapters a week...byee! :D

-Aznaddict