.003

You will Figure Out Someday

                                               tumblr_lpg7kvq6oa1qcwtsno2_500.jpg

Sulli's POV

Taemin had a fever so I ran to the bathroom to get him a wet towel and ran back to my room but I accidently tripped on the rug and somehow I ended up on Taemin. Gosh, awkward. Our faces were so close together, I could feel his breathing. His lips looked kissable. whoa? what was I thinking? I got off of him immediately!

"Uhh, sorry about that. I am really clumsy." Was I blushing? Hopefully not,I thought.

"Nah, its okay." Taemin started to cough.

"Oh! Are you okay?? Heres your towel." I didn't plan to touch him anymore considering what happened like 5 seconds ago.

"Yeah, I am fine, its probably just a fever but I'm gonna head home now."

"Okay, let me lead you to the door."

He got up but he must been dizzy. He also fell to the floor. Gosh, he was burning up, thank God I got to catch him before he face-planted the floor.

"Umm...I think I should drive you today, you do not look so well but you have to tell me the directions." He muttered something like "ok"

He was actually light since he is skinny, I dragged him to my grandfather's car. I started to drive him to his house following his directions. We arrived. His house was huge! it must have been a mansion. I knocked on the door. A women came to the door.

"Hi, is this Lee Taemin's house?"

"Yes, it is. Who are you?"

"Hi, My name is Choi Sulli. Yesterday your son was drunk and he helped me get through some bad guys but he got injured so I took him back to my house because I had no idea where his house was."

"Oh My! Is he there in your car?"

"Yes, he has a fever." A man came out and dragged Taemin into the house.

"Please come in for tea." "Of course, thank you."

No One's POV

Taemin's mother was the women who answered the door and was shocked that the princess, Sulli was here and with her son! They sat down for tea while discussing what happened last night.

"So, how did Taemin get all those bruises?"

"Oh he was fighting against 4 guys who tried to attack me at the club." Sulli said.

They continued to drink their tea but in silence. It must have been really awkward. Taemin came downstairs after drinking some medicine. "Oh, did I disturb something?" "Oh not at all!" the two women yelled.

"Well thank you for your time and bringing my son back home safely."

"No problem, thanks Taemin for helping me yesterday."Sulli said and walked out their house and back into her car.

Taemin was amazed at her smile when she said thank you.

Taemin's POV

"So, I see that you have been getting closer to Sulli now. That is great, considering you are her protector." My mother said.

"No! She just reminded me of Isabella(deceased younger sister) when she needed help at the club. So I went to go help her but I was sorta drunk so I defended myself in anyway I could."

"Oh really? Thats' fine as long as you are near her. Anyways, your dad and I brought a house for you right across from Sulli' house. You will be moving in next week by yourself."

"WHAT? Why are you kicking me out of the house."

His dad came downstairs."Son, we are not kicking you out of the house but you need to be near Sulli now. It will be alright, but it could also be dangerous.You have to watch yourself and Sulli."

"You have got to be kidding me! Sulli is a fake! and I don't want to live there, it seems like its full of ghetto people." I cannot my parents were making me do this but I felt sorta glad that I was gonna see Sulli more often. but why? did I have feelings for her?

......................Next Week.............................

(Still Taemin's POV)

I stood right infront of my new house. It reminded me of an old lady's house. The house was a pale yellow and there was a white porch and bench. I cannot believe I am living in a ladylike house. Uh, so embrassing, but mostly because my parents did this to me. They actually kicked me out of the dang house. I turned around and I could see Sulli's house..and her window. I felt like a creep. I didn't notice but Sulli came out.

"Oh! I live right next to you now! How great!"

Yeah right, my effin . Living across from you because I am your "protector". I thought. "Yeah, my parents wanted me to move out here because they wanted to treat me like an adult." Such a lie. We said goodbye and I headed into my house and started unpacking my things, usually I would have a maid but now I live on my own I actually have to do work! but it was sorta good because now I could go to the club anytime I want. I was gonna look over Sulli but actually protecting her? maybe not.

Night came. I went to my red ferrari and drove to the club. I partied, drank, and had fun. Until I saw Sulli, she looked at me with worried eyes when she came to take my order. She was probably worried that I was still sick but I kept on drinking beer. oh who cares? By the time I wanted to leave it was 3am and Sulli was still there cleaning up our table. I took quick glances at her. She left before I did, I said my good-byes to my one day girlfriend and headed to my car.

It was like deja fu all over again! there were guys surrounding Sulli and it were the same guys that harass her last time. I walked over there because I felt like beating up some people. "OH MY MOTHER FATHER. WHAT THE F DO YOU GUYS WANT THIS TIME? Can't you see you are hurting my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? what? Don't you know that you are dating the hidden princess of Korea? i heard there was a hidden princess but never saw her. Well now that I found her, i am gonna take her!" one of the guys said.

I froze, I had no idea what to do. I said I was not gonna protect her but they figured out that she the princess! I never expected this to happen.  Also, she probably heard that she was a princess. My parents were gonna kill me. I had no idea what to do, should I save her but she would already know that she was the princess of korea and it would cause her greater risk into dying like her parents and people would come and try to hurt me too or I can not save her and live my life with some guilt but glad that I wasn't a target and didnt die but she could be killed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh goodness, I am so tired and I got a bunch of homework to do. SCREW MY LIFE. Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed it, I am not really good at describing scenes especially the fighting scenes so please excuse my bad creativity. About kaistal, I will add them in the future chapters, I just have no idea what I am gonna do with them yet. Please subscribe and comment! See you guys next time!

@frozenyogurt101 Yeah school effin . Thank you for your comment and I will keep updating whenever I can! :)