.004

You will Figure Out Someday

                                      tumblr_lpg7kvq6oa1qcwtsno2_500.jpg

Taemin's POV
   

I decided not to help her. I did not want to risk losing my life and someone else would have found her and saved her.

I could hear her screaming my name from far away as I walked back to my car. Those guys must have thought I was some coward. I decided to go back home and I took a nap from all the burdens she gave to me. I had this nightmare.

While in the nightmare:

Sulli was kidnapped by those guys and was harass to the point where she was about to die. After, somehow she was murdered in the end. I couldn't believe until the scene went to her funeral, people found out that she was princess of Korea and also I was her protector. Her funeral was rainy and sad,people there were screaming "How can someone kill the princess of Korea?!?!?!?!"  Also the people started yelling at me because I did not protect her. They had fear and regret in their eyes. Another scene happened, her parents, the king and the queen appeared. They told me that they chose me to become her protector and that it was my responsiblity. It just made me feel more miserable and guilty. I couldn't just leave her there!

I woke up sweating and thinking what is happening to her right now. Suddenly, my phone was ringing...I decided to pick it up. The voice in the call was one of the guys infront of the club. "We have your "girlfriend", our boss wants to talk to you.Come now and don't call the police or we will kill her." I panicked and ran to my ferrari.

Sulli's POV

"We are going to call Lee Taemin, that was probably the guy who was drunk and kept saying the girl was his girlfriend."..One of the guys muttered and Sulli heard.

Sulli woke up and she suspected that they call Taemin, but why would he come? He already abandoned me. They figured out that I was awake. "You're awake now." I didn't bother to respond but I decided to scream as loud as I could.

The guy slapped me across the face "SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL YOU!". While the guys were talking to each other about to see what they were going to do to me, somehow the rope wasn't tight enough so I escaped but I didn't get far. I ran but one guy bashed my head with a bat. IT WAS PAINFUL. Then I fell on the floor and the last thing I saw was blood on the floor. Probably mines. After a while, they splashed water on my face. My head hurted and I was getting dizzy. I was close to passing out again but then I saw Heechul, he was going to help me! Heechul became friends with me when I moved to Korea, he helped me with directions and after we would go out to eat and have fun. But instead he kicked me in the leg. "Why are you doing this to me Heechul?"I whispered.

________________________ FLASHBACK (Heechul and his boss conversation)______________________________

"I want you to become friends with Sulli."

"Why?"

"She is the Princess of Korea. I need you to get information from her and to bring her to me.You need to be a good spy, keep your cover hidden."

"Yes, sir."

___________________________________   End of Flashback____________________________________________

While I was on the floor, I kept whispering and praying that someone will come save me! 

Suddenly, Taemin barge in the door! Why was he here, oh! the guys must have called him. I had his phone number in my phone because we were partners for a project that our teacher assigned us.

I used my last strength to yell out "HELP ME TAEMIN!" and out.

Taemin's POV

    I barged into the door, the guys looked shocked because they thought I was coward and that I would not come.I saw Sulli on the floor bleeding and crying. She had fainted. Their boss came to me. "Hello, my name is Heechul and yours is?" I did not want to talk to this son of a that kidnapped Sulli but instead I said "Hi, my name is Taemin and I see you have my girlfriend."

"Did you know that your girlfriend was the princess of Korea?"

"Yes, I did and now I need her back."

"Well obviously we weren't gonna give her back to you. We wanted you to join our plan into selling her, she is worth millions since she is a hidden princess, we plan to-"

That moment..THE POLICE CAME. I called the police anyways even though it could have brought Sulli more risk but I couldn't fight by myself.

"Quick! HE CALLED THE POLICE." I quickly ran to Sulli but the guys stopped me. I tried to distract them until the police came. I took a long stick that was lying around Sulli, I loosen up my muscles and used my force to smack 4 of them in the head. Heechul must have gotten away, there was no clues on where he was. I took Sulli and got her to a hospital.

_______________________________________NEXT DAY_______________________________________________

Sulli's POV

I was running away from these gang members. I was so small so I hid into a alley. Somehow, they found me. I cried, kicked, scream. I didn't want to be kidnapped! After a while, I was dragged into a room full of weapons. I was seated into a chair and was tied up. In front, I saw a man and a women and they were getting tortured by electricity and water. They kept screaming "SULLI. WE LOVE YOU.!" I couldn't stand their screaming, I cried by the appearance of them afterwards, they were all bloody and with stratches. Then I realized, they had died. By the time, they died the police appeared and took me with them while letting some of the murderers escaped. 

I woke up screaming, crying, sweating! Who were those people and why did I dream out them?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So I hoped the beginning was a shocker? Anyways..I hoped you like this chapter and by the way. Aznaddict is a partner account. So if the writing styles is different some of the time, reminder that there is more then one people writing this fanfiction. Also DISCLAIMER: This fanfiction is 100% all our ideas. We did not copy from anyways...we watch a lot of dramas so if these scenes seemed familar its just our version of a drama we watched. Well alrighty..so much ranting, see you tomorrow!

P.S. Thanks for more than 100 views and 6 subscribers. YAY! <3

 

-Aznaddict