.001

You will Figure Out Someday

                                                           tumblr_lpg7kvq6oa1qcwtsno2_500.jpg

Sulli's POV

      Wow! My first day at Seoul High School! I was excited yet nervous...hopefully I will make good friends. I miss New York but my grandfather said I have to move because he wants me to have a fresh start. I have no parents, they decided to abandon me when I was 5 and left me with my grandfather, but somehow I have no memories of my parents. I hate them for abandoning me. School started at 8am, so I was up by 7 and started to prepare for school. I went downstairs and greeted my grandfather while I sat down to eat breakfast.

"Hello harabeoji"

"Oh, Hello Sulli, are you ready for your first day of school?"

"Definitely! I am excited to make new friends and have a new life in Korea."

"Well alright, you will be happy here, now it is 7:30, you should be getting to school."

"Okay!, Bye harabeoji"

I finish my breakfast and headed for school. As I walk by, I get attracted to a couple statue and wonder if I will ever meet my true love. As time passes, I look at my watch and realize it is 7:50am. Oh crap! I am late! I thought. I start running and accidently ran into someone and next thing I know, I am on the ground.

"Hey watch where you are going!"

"Oh, I am sorry I was in a rush to get to school."

"You better watch where you are going next time or else you will get regret it."

As I watch him leave and head directly to my school. Hes probably goes to my school. I rather not run into him again. But seriously, what a jerk.

I head into school and have no idea where to go.

I see a girl and ask her for directions.

"Hi, excuse me but do you know where the office is? I am new and I got lost."

"Oh! You are the new girl, Hi I am Krystal and let me show you where the office is."

"Thank you, I am Sulli"

So we walked to the office and she dropped me off. "Here you go, the office!"

"Thank you..Hopefully I will see you around Krystal"

"No problem! I hope to see you too Sulli"

I asked the lady in the front and she gave me schedule and directions to my homeroom class.

I ended being late because I got lost around the school. As I walk in, my teachers asks for my name and asks me to introduce myself to the class.

"Hello! I am Choi Sulli and I moved from America. Please treat me well!"

Some guys were amazed by my presence, mostly because of my appearance, I have long wavy dark brown hair and my skin was soft and flawless. I had a height of 5'7. So I was pretty tall for a korean. I ended sitting in the back with a guy that looks familar to me on the right. "Hi, my name is Sulli and you are?" He was sleeping but woke up and said.."You do not need to know my name.." harshly..but I just smiled and went to my seat. After a while, I was thinking about him..and figured out that he was the guy who bumped into me this morning! The bell rang and I started walking around school. Krystal saw me and walked up to me and introduce me to her friends. We started talking and hanging out before our next class started. When it was almost the end of the break, I saw the boy who sits next to me in homeroom..I decided to ask Krystal who he was..

"Krystal, who is the guy in front of the lunch line?"

"Oh thats Lee Taemin, the kingka at our school..you do not want to mess with him, hes a player and a jerk."

School finally ended.

I came home and started to get ready for my part time job, at a club.

Taemin's POV

School ended. I walked home with my kingkas, EXO. They are the only people that could deal with me. I arrive at my home.

"Taemin! How was school?" My mother asked.

"Oh it was good like the usual." Taemin said.

My father was also there and it suprising he does not come home until midnight.

"Son, we need to tell you something." My father said.

Uh, oh this not seem good, did they figure out that I snuck out and went to the club every single week?

"I heard there was a new girl in your school Choi Sulli?"

"Uh yeah, she sits next to me in homeroom." I wonder why they are asking about her?

"Son, she is the princess of Korea but she does not know it yet, only a couple people know"

WHAT? PRINCESS OF KOREA?

"and you, are sent out to protect her from people who wants to ruin the dynasty"

"ME?!?!?!" I shouted. "Why? She is so ughhh...she acts all happy but inside, everyone knows it just an act."

"You should not say that about her, it is your destiny to protect her..just think of it as being a bodyguard."

"Why can't her parents find someone else to protect her?

"She has no parents, her parents were murdered because they were king and queen. She probably believes that her parents just abandoned her. Its your goal to protect her always but do not tell her that you have to protect her from some murderers/thiefs because other people will soon find out."

"But I still dont understand why it has to be MEE!?"

"because your mother and I were good friends with her parents, but after they died..they told us to find someone to protect her and help her through life. and we offered you to become her helper and besides you guys can become close since you are in the same class and are the same age."

"UGHHH!" I walked upstairs and slammed my door. I cannot believe this is happening...I have to protect her? This is my life, I should decide what I want to do, not my parents want me to do. but what if she gets into danger..who will help her then? STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!..you are a playboy and do not really care what other people think of me. someone else will help her...i thought.

"Theres no way, I am helping her at all. I have my own life to worry about." I muttered to myself before taking a nap and plan to sneak out in the middle of the night to go to the club.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope this is a good story for you guys! Please tell me your thoughts/reviews! This is my first fanfic..so it won't be good! Hopefully, I get to update it often. Also, please comment what I should write in the next chapter! :) See you all next time.

 

-AznAddict