Imagination or reality?

Thirst of Blood

 

   He opened his eyes before putting his hand on his head. His head hurts like hell! 'Where am I?' he thought while looking around. His eyes suddenly opened wide. He remembered everything now! The thing he saw, the crash, everything! Minho could hardly stand but he tried his best to go up on his feet. He began to search for the others.

   "Taemin-ah! Where are you?" Minho shouted, calling out for his dongsaeng.

   "Hyung!" he turned around when he heard Taemin's voice, calling back. Suddenly someone jumped on him, hugging him tight.

   "Hyung, I was so worried," Taemin never wanted to let Minho go.

   "Guys!" they heard Amber calling for them. They looked worried too.

   "Hey, what happened back there?" Sulli put her hand on Minho's shoulder, being concerned about what had happen.

   "I.. Let me call for help first. Then I'll tell you what happened," Minho took out his phone and dialed Manager-hyung's number. He waited for a while before hearing Manager-hyung's voice.

   "What trouble did you guys get into? Calling me all of a sudden. Something bad happened, isn't it. Really bad," Minho's eyes were wide open. He didn't even get to say a word and Manager-hyung already knew everything? How can this be? He looked into the van. Maybe there's a  hidden camera anywhere.

   "Don't look for hidden cameras. I don't hide any," the voice said. Again, Minho was very suprised but then he cleared his throat and begin to talk.

   "Hyung, we.. umm, the van crashed,"

   "WHAT?!" Minho had to put the phone away from his ears. Manager-hyung's voice was too loud even when the phone was far away from him, he could hear the Manager's voice screaming in shock.

   "Sorry, hyung. Can you ask the rescue team to come and pick us up?" Minho asked politely for help.

   "Minho, you better have something in mind to pay me back. I will never let you drive ever again!" Manager-hyung said, strict.

   "Yah, hyung, don't be like this. Its just an accident-.."

   "I don't want to hear it. I will get the team to come in two hours," the Manager said, didn't want to let Minho finish his words before hanging up. Minho looked at the phone. Blank. Manager-hyung hung up before I could at least defend myself. Minho thought with dissapointment. He turned back to join the others, but then he stopped. He was curious. 'Why is everyone looking at me like that?' 

   "Minho, did you.. saw it too?" Key asked Minho.

   "Saw what?" Minho asked back. But then he remembered what he saw before the crash happened. His face turned pale.

   "How did you..." 

   "Taemin saw it too," Jonghyun replied pointing at SHINee's maknae.

   "Taeminnie?" Minho tried to make sure of what he heard from the others.

   "I saw it, hyung," Taemin's face was also very pale. He was scared at what he saw on the road.

   "But we didn't see anything," Luna said. The others nodded. They agreed.

   "Yeah, maybe it's just your imagination, guys," Onew said trying to make both of his dongsaeng feel better. He was actually convincing himself not to be scared.

   "Maybe," Minho and Taemin said with one voice.

   "Ah, you guys are thinking too much! Come on, lets take a little walk. Its boring here," Key walked slowly through the woods with the others following from behind.

   "It's okay. Everything will be fine. We were just imagining things, Taeminnie," Minho put his hand on Taemin's shoulder when he saw Taemin's worried face. Taemin looked back at him. It was a moment of silence. But then Taemin smiled at Minho.

   "I hope so," Taemin replied.

   'Yes, we were just imagining. There's no such things as ghost. Yes! But is it really our imagination, or a reality that we're too scared to face?' Minho kept those questions in mind.

   When the two kpop groups walked away, a creature came out of nowhere.

   "This is just a beginning. The real fun starts now," it whispered with a smirk on its face.

 


 

Sorry for the late update. My internet connection is very down lately :'( By the way, I'll try to update as soon as possible :D