The Plan to Relax

Thirst of Blood

 

   "Taemin-ah, do you think this place perfect for us?" Minho pointed at his laptop screen, waiting for Taemin's reply. After a moment of silence, he looked at his dongsaeng.

   "Taeminnie!" Minho shouted a bit seeing Taemin covering his face with his arms. 'Is he ignoring me?' Minho thought.

   "Yah, why are you ignoring me?" Minho said putting his hand on Taemin's shoulder.

   "Hm? Oh, Minho-hyung. Sorry, I fell asleep," Taemin rubbed his eyes. Then he smiled at his hyung.

   "How can you fall asleep so suddenly?" Minho Taemin's head softly, smiling back.

   "Sorry, the room was so quiet with you and your laptop kept on being silent. I fell asleep somehow," 

   "Okay, let's forget about it. Here, look at this. Do you think this place perfect?" Minho pointed at his laptop screen once again.

   "Hyung. T.. This is perfectly perfect! I'm going to show this to Kibum-hyung," Taemin jumped with excitement before lifting Minho's laptop to show it to Kibum also known as Key.

   "Yah, Taemin! The laptop is-.." Minho couldn't finish his warning. He looked at the wire that was disconnected accidently by clumsy maknae Taemin. An hour ago he pulled out the laptop battery because he liked it that way. Now the laptop was blank. Nothing. It shut down immediately. How can a useless laptop functioning when there is no electrical supplies to connect to it?

   "H.. Hyung.." Taemin was speechless. He knew Minho was writing lyrics just now and he couldn't be sure if Minho saved the file or not. He was in big trouble!

   "T.. Taemin-ah.. You.." Minho was still suprised at what just happened. He still couldn't believe his eyes.

   "Hyung, I'm sorry! I didn't know! I'm so sorry," Taemin panicked. Minho sighed.

   "Its okay. I'll just have to write new lyrics," Minho said with a smile.

   "Sorry, hyung. I'll help you. I promise!" Taemin put his right hand at his side, promising.

* * * * *

   "Minho, this is so beautiful!" Jonghyun's eyes sparkled. He had never seen such a beautiful place. This is where they're going to go have their vacation? If so, he should thank Minho for searching that place for them.

   "Yeah, a villa near a beach. The sand looks great!" Key agreed with Jonghyun, nodding.

   "Hope there'll be tons of chicken. And we can roast it, or having a barbeque. Steamed chicken is nice too," Onew imagined lots and lots of chicken infront of him. He smiled wide while the others kept looking at him, staring and keep staring.

   "What?" Onew asked. He was curious why was everybody looking at him like he was some kind of strange purple alien.

   "Enough with your girlfriend already, Jinki," Key shook his head.

   "I'm excited," Onew replied still smiling like a crazy clown.

   "Okay, then it's decided. We will stay here for four days. Inform Victoria and ask her to tell the others," Jonghyun said. To be honest, he was just as excited as Onew but well, he has his own cool and reputation to take care of. He had to look calm infront of the other SHINee members. Or else they will tell everything about his hyper-active actions when it comes to interviews.

   "I'll call her," Key replied grabbing his phone. He was about to dial Victoria's number on his touch-screen phone when suddenly he stopped. He looked at Minho.

   "What's her number again?"  Key scratched his backhead.

   "Ask the man-with-every-hot-girls-number guy," Minho pointed to Jonghyun. Jonghyun just smiled awkwardly. Minho shook his head. He sighed but then he smiled. This vacation will be very exciting. At last they get a chance to stay away from their busy schedule and rest for four days. He will use those days to relax and have fun with the SHINee members.