The Flower

Thirst of Blood

   

   "It's lucky we can convince Manager-hyung that we'll be okay by ourselves," Key smiled. Their Manager first disagreed that they wanted to go on a vacation by themselves. It was too dangerous. Plus, they were just kids. How can they possibly take care of themselves? But after Taemin did a bit of his aegyo and begged like crazy, at last their Manager agreed. 

   It was not that they don't want anybody else, for example the staffs to come, but they thought they needed some time out and go on a vacation like normal human beings. Not as idols who gets tired all the time. They promised that they will work harder after the four days vacation.

   "Yeah, I really need to rest," Jonghyun nodded, agreed. 

   "At last, we can relax huh, hyung?" Taemin said looking at the person beside him, Minho. Minho drove the van to the location since Minho was a good driver. Then, Taemin looked at the back. Jonghyun, Onew and Key sat on the front row of the van. Sulli and Victoria sat on the second and the third row was Luna, Amber and Krystal. Then he looked back to the front.

   Actually, this vacation should be a vacation for SHINee members only. Since Manager-hyung couldn't believe that they could take care of themselves, he asked them to take another SM group member. They thought they might go with TVXQ or Super Junior hyungs but their total busy schedule won't let them join in the fun. The Exo's too were busy with their concerts around the world. At last, they chose f(x) because they were also close to the f(x) members just like TVXQ, Super Junior and Exo.

   "From now until the end of the vacation, call me Kibum. I am now Kibum, not Key. And this chicken freak, just call him Jinki even if he doesn't like it," Key pointed at Onew. Onew replied with a scary stare. Doesn't Key know that he likes himself better when he's Onew rather than Jinki? Plus, he never likes it when someone calls him Jinki but if its the SHINee members, he don't mind. They always call him by that name, teasing knowing that he didn't like anyone calling him Jinki.

   "Kibum-ah, stop making Onew-hyung mad. He's your hyung," Minho advised Key who was being rude to someone older than him.

   "Ah, you're so noisy! Even Onew-hyung never says anything about it," Key stuck his tongue out.

   "I swear, both of you are very noisy when you're together. Arguing all the time," Jonghyun sighed.

   "Why is Onew-hyung's face so red?" Minho asked, looking at the rearview mirror. He could see Onew was strugling with his face as red as a tomato. He was also sweating a lot. Onew walked towards Minho. He whispered to Minho's ears.

   "I can't hold it much longer. Let's stop somewhere,"

   "What? Hyung, you know we're in the middle of the forest. Where can we posibbly stop? There's no toilets in a place like this," Minho whispered back.

   "I don't mind. Just stop there. I'll go find a hidden place," Onew pointed at a junction. Minho nodded before turning the steering wheel to the left.

   "Why are we stopping?" Sulli asked Minho.

   "Onew-hyung.. Um, L.. Lets just take a little walk outside," Minho replied. All of the f(x) members understood of what was happening. They got out of the van. Amber saw Onew speed walking toward the bushes hidden followed by Jonghyun. She shook her head. 

   "It's really quiet," Key looked at the road. No one, it was only them. 'Yeah, who would want to drive here, in the middle of no where?' Key thought to himself. They took this road because it was the fastest way to get to the beach. If it was not because of them wanting to get to the location fast, Minho would have taken the express way. Unfortunately, the road will take more than 5 hours to get there while on the other side, this road they were taking will only take 3 hours.

   "Minho-hyung, Kibum-hyung, look at what I found!" Minho heard maknae Taemin calling for them. He rushed himself towards Taemin. Key was also walking to join them. 

   "What is it, Taeminie?" Minho asked. 

   "Here, look," Taemin showed something in his hand. It was a pretty flower. With red-purple stripes at the end of its petals. It was a very beautiful flower indeed. But what's a pretty flower doing in the middle of the forest. Minho looked around. There was no other flower than that Taemin was holding. How can there be a one and only flower when there's nothing here except big trees and bushes? Minho thought again.

   "Yah, lets get out of here. This place gives me creeps," Key tapped Minho's shoulders. Minho nodded.

   "It's time to go, Taemin," 

   "Hyung, can I keep this flower? It's very beautiful. I want to show them to our other hyungs when we get back," Taemin asked Minho. 

   "I don't know.." Minho scratched his head. He stared at the flower for a second.

   "Please, hyung. Please?" Taemin begged. Minho kept quiet but then he sighed. He could never resist Taemin's cute sparkling eyes when Taemin begged. No one could. Maybe that was one of the reason Manager-hyung agreed to let them go on their own.

   "Okay, do as you wish. But come on. Its time for us to go," Minho smiled and walked away. He joined the others who were already in the van.

   "No, don't take the flower. It's mine," someone whispered to Taemin. Taemin suddenly got goosebumps. He turned around. No one was there. 

   "Put the flower back. Its mine," there goes the whisper again, Taemin thought. He looked around him. Again, it was no one.

   "Ah, just my imagination," Taemin nodded. He walked towards the van after hearing Minho calling his name. Their van moved away, leaving the place.

   "Taemin.. Lee Taemin.. You take my flower. You will pay.." without anyone noticing, an unknown creature got out of its hiding place. It looked at the empty road. Its eyes was full of hate and revenge.

   "You will pay!" in a blink of an eye, the creature vanished into thin air.