Crash to the Woods

Thirst of Blood

 

   "Hey, Taemin. Why are you keep sneezing? Are you okay?" Onew asked his maknae. He was really worried. Taemin was sneezing since they left. Its been about half an hour!

   "No, I'm alright," Taemin rubbed his nose with a tissue.

   "You should take care of yourself, oppa," Krystal said being very concerned about Taemin. She was worried that he will be sick.

   "I'm fine guys, really," Taemin looked at the back seat and smiled. He was lucky to have such caring friends. Always taking care of him. Being there whenever he needed friends to talk to.

   "Shh, I think I heard something," Minho asked all of them to be quiet. Just now he heard a very soft voice, whispering to him.

   "Minho.. Minho.. Turn back.." he heard the same voice as if it was right infront of his ears, whispering. 

   'Why would I turn back? Where will I turn back to?'  Minho kept asking questions to himself.

   "Didn't you guys hear anything?" Minho asked the others.

   "Heard what?" Jonghyun asked again. Minho shook his head. Maybe it was just his imagination.

   "Hyung!!" Minho heard Taemin's voice screaming his name in fear. He looked at the road and saw an ugly creature, crawling with its body covered in blood. Its long hair covered half of its face. Its eyes looked straight into Minho's eyes. 

   Minho could not control his feelings. He was scared. He never see a creature that scary his whole life! As he panicked, Minho's hands automatically turned the steering wheel to the left. He was trying his best not to get close to that creepy creature without noticing on his left was a big steep towards the forest. 

   "Minho-oppa! What are you doing?" Sulli screamed in fear. She could not understand why Minho suddenly turned to the left and headed straight to the forest. She closed her eyes, could not bear to face what will happen to them.

   "Minho! Are you crazy?!" Key shouted at Minho as the van went down the steep and crashed to the woods. Everyone in that van screamed in fear. When the van stopped, everyone inside was unconscious. 

   The unknown creature looked at the crashed van. It smirked and again, it vanished.

 


 Hey guys, sorry I'm kind of sleepy while updating. Sorry for the bad english :'<