I Will Always Protect You

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

 

“Aw, what a cute little bunny!” Cooed Heechul to his 5 month old little brother Lee Sungmin. The said little baby giggled at his hyungs silliness and that just made Heechul squeal even more.

 

“Say Yunho-hyung bunny!” Yunho also cooed to the baby while tickling his stomach, making the baby giggle.

 

Lee Sungmin is the newest member of the family. Kangin, Yunho, and Heechul cant help but spoil him rotten even though he’s only a couple of months old. The only one in the family who doesn’t like babying Minnie is the second youngest. Lee Hyukjae.

 

The four-year-old Hyukjae frowns at his little brother and hyungs.

 

“Hyukkie~ Come and play with Minnie!” Called out Heechul hyung but Hyukjae only huffed in response and walked away.

 

“Yah!” His hyung yelled but he ignored it by running up to his room. He slams the door shut and buries his face into his strawberry shaped pillow.

 

He couldn’t help but start to tear a little because his hyung yelled at him. Before Sungmin was born, they would spoil and coo at him. Not to another baby.

 

Ever since Sungmin was born, the only thing his appa and hyungs would pay attention to was his little brother. They had no time for Hyukjae anymore.

 

The fridge is only full of Sungmin’s milk so he has no strawberry milk anymore. They don’t take him out to play outside anymore because they don’t want Sungmin to get hurt.

 

“Stupid appa and hyungs” Mumbled Hyukjae while he lay on his bed. He could hear the laughter and giggles from downstairs. See, they already forgot about him. Without knowing it, his tears started to drop.

 

He heard someone knock on the door so he quickly wiped his tears away and hid under his sheets having no intention of opening the door.

 

Without his permission, that person came into his room and he felt the bed sink a little from the weight.

 

“Hyukkie…” A voice called out to him softly as that person slowly slid the covers off of him. But Hyukjae refused to open his eyes.

 

Even though his eyes were closed, Hyukjae could already tell who was in the room with him.

 

The voice chuckled and lay beside Hyukjae on the bed. He held the boy while he cried a little more. “Open your eyes sweetie.”

 

He opened his eyes to see the sight of Leeteuk giving him his angelic smile. His eyes filled with more tears and he called out while hugging the man tighter “Teukie-umma!”

 

“Shh…” Is all he said while he the boy’s hair. Waiting for him to calm down.

 

After Hyukjae calmed down, he looked up to Leeteuk with big eyes.

 

“So why is my little monkey crying?” Leeteuk asked while nuzzling his nose with Hyukjaes’.

 

The little boy only giggled in response enjoying the affection that his umma was giving him. He looked up towards Leeteuk and said while pouting “Appa and hyungs don’t love Hyukkie anymore.”

 

Leeteuk showed him a gentle expression. “What makes you think that?”

 

“They only pay attention to Sungmin!” Hyukjae shouted while frowning again. “They never baby me anymore umma!”

 

“Well of course they can’t.” Leeteuk said while smiling. “You’re a big brother now. You have to take care and baby your little brother now.”

 

Hyukjae pouted “But I don’t want to.”

 

His umma just chuckled and decided to tell him a little story. “You know, before you were born. Yunho was the youngest. At that time, your appa and me were friends in high school and I would always come over to visit them. Then you were born and Heechul and your appa would spoil you and give you whatever you wanted. But they stopped babying Yunho. Do you know why?”

 

Hyukjae just shook his head cutely.

 

“Because now Yunho was a hyung and he had to take care of you. You can’t keep being babied if you’re a big boy right?” Leeteuk asked.

 

The little boy’s eye widened in realization. He nodded his head and said, “So I have to protect and spoil Sungmin?”

 

“Of course you have to. You’re his big brother.” Leeteuk said while petting the boy’s hair. “Do you want to come downstairs now?” He got a happy nod in response.

 

Walking toward the staircase Leeteuk was about to scoop down Hyukjae and carry him down the stairs. But Hyukjae just shook his head and said “Nooo umma. I’m a big boy now!” Leeteuk could only chuckle at his cuteness.

 

Now walking down into the living room. There was Heechul and Yunho still surrounding little Sungmin on the couch. Seeing the two of them walk in, Yunho called out to his brother “Hyukkie! Come here and sit in between hyungs legs so you can see baby Minnie.”

 

Hyukjae tugged Leeteuk with him and climbed over his hyungs legs and sat in between them. He came face to face with his little brother.

 

“H-hi Minnie.” Hyukjae said nervously while he started to fidget in his seat a little. “I’m Hyukkie Hyung.”

 

Baby Sungmin blinked cutely at his hyung and then he started (well tried) to crawl towards him. He began to get frustrated but with a little help from Heechul, he succeeded.

 

Hyukjae looked at the baby nervously while he sat still waiting to see what the baby was going to do.

 

“Uhhhh” Sungmin said while frowning. “Huuuuhiii uhhhh” He tried again but then he began to get frustrated.

 

Heechul, Yunho, and Leeteuk looked excited while Hyukjae didn’t know what was going on.

 

“Hiii uhhhhh” Sungmin called out again while turning red in frustration.

 

“He’s trying to say something! It’s going to be his first words. Say Hee-Hyung bunny!” Heechul called out excitedly.

 

“No, say Yu-Hyung!” Yunho said while putting at Heechul.

 

They both turned silent when baby Minnie reached out his little hands towards Hyukjae and said “Ukkki ungggg!” The baby called out happily. “Ukki ungg!”

 

The three oldest looked surprised but happy while Hyukjae asked, “Did he say… Hyukkie hyung?”

 

Baby Sungmin finally made his way towards Hyukjae and crawled into his lap and snuggled into his hyung. “Ukki unggg..” Sungmin said softly.

 

 

Once again, tears made its way to Hyukjaes eyes but this time they were happy tears. He brought his little brother closer to him and said softly “Yes. This is your Hyukkie hyung.”

 

From then on Lee Hyukjae decided. He will always protect his little brother. No matter what.

_______________________________________

 

Walking down the stairs from his bed. Lee Hyukjae sees his umma, his little brother, and another man holding his little brother’s hand. A feeling of protectiveness raged inside of him.

 

He looked up at the unknown man and stared him straight in the eyes. “Who the hell are you?”

 

__________________________________________

 

Wahhh I know TT_TT I haven't updated in sooo long. I am so sorry my fellow Kyumin shippers. I was supposed to finsihing up once again, ANOTHER paper for English but then I decided "Ugh, I'm having Kyumin withdralws" So i was like the heck with this paper, I will do it later. The next chapter will be updated sooner than this one was. So this chapter is for you to enjoy while I quickly try and finish the next one. Hopefully, this will keep you fluff-charged!

 

Please ENJOY :D