Meeting Leeteuk

My Nerdy Boyfriend

 

Closing his eyes and humming a song, Kyuhyun quickly grew back his confidence.

The door opened and he could see Sungmin’s big doe eyes and his pink plumed lips. That’s all it took for him to smile and say “Good morning my princess~”

______________________________________________________________

­­­­­­­­­­

Sungmin POV

 

“Good morning my princess~” Kyuhyun called out to me with a fond smile on his face.

 

Oh my bunnies is it even possible for someone’s face to even get this red? Is that flowers? Are they for me? I was so overwhelmed that I wasn’t even bothered by the fact he called me princess.

 

Ah even I can’t deny that this is absolutely one of the cutest things that he has ever done for me. This is just like an anime where the boys give the girl- Wait I’m not a girl! What are you doing to me Kyuhyun?

 

I slowly look up at him through my eyelashes and I bit my lip in embarrassment.

 

“Y-you…” I began but trailed off while still having a bright red blush on my face.

 

“…You?” he said with a little chuckle.

 

“A-ah no…” Stop stuttering dammit! Ever since yesterday, whenever I think of Kyuhyun, I just get flushed all over!

 

“Then me?” he smiled and chuckled again enjoying my embarrassment.

 

“Yah!” I yelled out while lowering my head again. My body feels so warm and my heart is beating like crazy. I bit my lip and asked with a little voice while gesturing to the flowers “Are those for me?” Duh Sungmin, because he totally brought it for Leeteuk.

 

But this time I could see his cheeks flush a little when he answered me “Mm yeah.” Then he looked to the side nervously and asked, “Can I come in?”

 

Ah what do I do? I quickly looked at the clock near the doorway and sighed in relief because appa, Yunho, and Heechul probably left to work already. The only ones home are probably Hyukjae and Teukie-umma. Hyukjae is probably sleeping so I think it’s safe.

 

Could this mean that he’s serious about me? I couldn’t help but smile fondly in my head because nobody ever treated me this way before. I… I think I want to give him a chance. I can’t believe that he got a whole make over just because I told him that he wasn’t my type. Even after all those times I push him away, he just keeps on coming back.

 

I tried to hide my smile by looking slightly away from him. I nodded while taking the flowers to put them in a vase. He smiled too and came into my house.

 

I decided to introduce him to Teukie because out of everyone in my family, he’s probably the only one who won’t pounce on Kyuhyun after seeing him.

 

I tugged on Kyuhyun’s jacket for him to follow me into the kitchen. He smiled at me again and it only added to my already red face.

 

“Teukie-umma?” I called out a little hesitantly while walking with Kyuhyun into the kitchen.

 

“Minnie-ah you almost forgot your breakfast- oh um hello.” Teukie said while looking at Kyuhyun with surprise. He tilted his head cutely and gave a bright angelic smile “Oh who’s your friend?”

 

Kyuhyun looked a little startled upon seeing Leeteuk because I don’t think that I mentioned him to Kyuhyun. While bowing he said “Good morning. I’m Cho Kyuhyun and I came to walk my prin- I mean Sungmin to school.” He ended his introduction with a blush because he almost called me his princess in front of Teukie.

 

I almost face palmed myself when he said that. Teukie-umma totally noticed that little error. I saw him raise an eyebrow while looking towards the flowers in my hand while my other hand was still clutching Kyuhyun’s jacket. I quickly dropped my hand to my side.

 

Aish this is so embarrassing!

 

Even though he was smiling sweetly at Kyuhyun I could still feel the intense heat of his gaze when he turned towards me.

 

Looking ever so innocent he beckoned Kyuhyun and I to take a seat for breakfast. “Oh I’m Leeteuk but you can just call me Teukie-umma alright? Everyone does anyway.”

 

I swear if I weren’t raised with Teukie-umma, I wouldn’t have figured out that he was a man. He’s even more feminine than me! But looks can be deceiving, there’s a reason why he was able to tame the wild Kangin in high school.

 

If I can get Teukie-umma on my side then I have a better chance of controlling Hyungs and Appa with this whole situation.

 

But I still don’t know why I’m so nervous. I’m acting like I’m introducing my date to my family. It’s not like Kyuhyun is my boyfriend or anything.

 

…. He’s not.

 

Giving a polite nod he asked Teukie-umma where he should put the flowers. Umma took it from him and looked for a vase in the kitchen.

 

While grabbing two plates for us he filled our plate with breakfast. Passing them to us, he started, “Kyuhyun… I never saw you before. But then again, I never really see any friends of Sungmin coming over except of Ryeowook.” He smiled again. Yeah I don’t invite anyone else over because of Hyungs and appa. He then turned to me and said “Minnie-ah, you should of told me that one of your friends were coming over this morning. I would have made better food” he finished with a little pout.

 

Quick to defend myself I said “But umma I didn’t know he was coming.” I wined a little while giving him a pout of my own. I looked towards Kyuhyun for him to help me.

 

Giving an embarrassed chuckle Kyuhyun said, “Oh sorry. I wanted to surprise him so I came without telling him.”

 

Teukie leans on the counter towards us and still with his innocent smile he said “Oh no you don’t need to apologize. I would have prepared better. Kyuhyun… ah you’re really handsome you know.” He said with a tilt of his head.

 

I saw Kyuhyun’s face flush and I couldn’t help and pout towards umma. Noooo what is he doing? Kyuhyun is mine.

 

Wait, no. I did not just say that! He is not mine.

 

…. Then why do I feel so… jealous?

 

 “A-ah thank you Teukie-umma.”  Kyuhyun said while stuttering a little. Is he embarrassed or something? If someone as pretty as umma said something like that to me, I would be embarrassed too.

 

He leaned a little more towards Kyuhyun and touched his face a little while saying “And you’re so cute too.”

 

Yah umma what are you doing? You already have appa so you don’t need Kyuhyun too!

 

Remember when I said that appa and my other hyungs would chase my friends that were boys away? Well, Teukie-umma had a different tactic. Umma would seduce them with his beauty and that would give appa the excuse to hurt- I mean to scare them a little.

 

Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Why aren’t you doing anything like saying ‘Oh sorry Teukie-umma but I’m already in love with your son.’ I flushed at my own thoughts.

 

Just when umma was going to say something else to Kyuhyun while getting even closer to him, my mouth just opened without my permission “Umma, Kyuhyun likes me not you! So stop it already!” I said to umma and then I turned towards Kyuhyun and said while pointing “And you! Why are you just sitting there while he-“ But I was cut off when Kyuhyun took my hands in his and gave me a fond smile.

 

“Minnie…” he trailed off.

 

We were both surprised at umma when he burst with laughter. “Oh god you guys look like a romantic drama!” he said while trying to stifle his giggles.

 

I tilted my head in confusion and asked hesitantly “Teukie-umma…?”

 

“Oh so do you have the same feelings for him too?” he asked me.

 

I bit my lip while thinking. I could also feel not just umma gaze on my but Kyuhyun’s too because they both want to know my answer. Do I like you Kyuhyun?

 

Making my decision I shyly nodded and turned my head away from Kyuhyun.

 

I felt Kyuhyun tug on my hand “You do?” he asked with hope clouding his voice.

 

Bu then Kyuhyun and I were even more surprised when umma shot his head up with an almost feral grin. Oh no, not that grin.

______________________________________________________________

Flashback

 

An eight-year-old Sungmin was swinging on the swings in the park while Teukie-umma went to get them ice cream.

 

Singing to himself and having a fun time Sungmin giggled when someone pushed him slightly higher.

 

Turning around he saw a man smiling slightly. “Hi!” Sungmin said with a bright smile.

 

The first thing the man said to him was “Where are your parents?”

 

Tilting his head with confusion he answered back “I dunno.”

 

The man smile grew even bigger and turned into a grin. He walked up to Sungmin and placed his hand on the chain of the swing blocking Sungmin sight of seeing anything beyond him.

 

“How about you go with me and search for them?” he asked while grabbing onto Sungmin’s little arm.

 

The little boy grew a little hesitant because he knew that he wasn’t supposed to talk or go with someone that he doesn’t know.

 

A voice answered for him though “There’s no need for that.”

 

Turning around Sungmin saw his umma smiling at the man. But he notices that the smile was a little off somehow.

 

Looking a little nervous the man said “Oh I just saw him playing by himself and I thought-“

 

But Leeteuk ignored the man and asked Sungmin “What did he tell you?”

 

Not knowing what was going on the little boy replied “Umma he said to go with him so I could look for you and appa!”

 

“Sungmin close your eyes, turn around, and cover your ears.” He said slowly while a feral grin made way on his face and turned to the now scared man.

 

Confused but doing what his umma said he asked “But-“

 

“Now.”

 

Let’s just say that the cracking of something was the last thing Sungmin heard.

________________________________________________________

No! Teukie only gets this way when he sees a threat to his babies. He’s turning into appa!

 

Before umma could even open hi s mouth Kyuhyun said something before him. “Leeteuk?” he called out confidently showing no fear of umma.

 

Umma raised an eyebrow and hummed in response, waiting expectantly to hear what Kyuhyun was going to say.

 

“Judging by the way Sungmin reacted you must have tried to scare off boys before-” spot on Kyuhyun “-but I want you to know that you wont chase me so easily away from him.”

 

“Oh really?” Umma asked but the grin was already fading.

 

Kyuhyun just nodded in response. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk stared at each other with heated gazes and not blinking. I sat there nervously waiting for something to happen.

 

Umma was the first to blink and his normal sweet smile came up again and he said “Good. I don’t need someone so easily scared to be with Sungmin.”

 

Kyuhyun bowed and said “Thank you.” I sighed in relief and the harsh air around us disappeared.

 

“Go finish your breakfast.” Umma said with a smile.

 

Kyuhyun and I nodded quickly and began to eat while talking with each other. I looked towards Kyuhyun and wondered about how he became so cool and confident. I smiled at that thought and wondered ‘Maybe he was always like this.’ Then Kyuhyun looked towards me and I quickly turned my head away with a blush.

 

Aish I got caught!

 

I felt my blush get even hotter when I felt him hesitantly take my hand in his. I didn’t pull away though, instead I gave his hand a little squeeze and I heard Kyuhyun sigh happily.

 

Okay Umma is on my side so at least I have a better chance of them accepting Kyuhyun.

 

We all paused in our conversation when we heard feet coming down the stairs. My eyes grew big, Kyuhyun looked curious but Teukie-umma looked apologetic.

 

Umma chuckled sheepishly and said, “I forgot that he was home.”

 

 I bit my lip and said “Me too.”

 

Walking into the kitchen with only with boxers with a little monkey on them came a handsome looking guy with black spiked up hair (probably from just waking up) in all directions. One of his hands was rubbing his eyes while the other hand scratched his hard abs.

 

When he opened his eyes his gaze landed on Kyuhyun and his eyes narrowed. He said with a husky voice from sleep “Who the hell are you?”

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello readers! Guess who the handsome guy is! (Well the monkey on the boxers kind of gave him away.) ^_^

Thank you, all who commented, read and subscribed to this story.

Oi and don’t worry, Teukie has no feelings for Kyuhyun but he just wants to make sure that he won’t forget about Sungmin so easily for another pretty face.

So what do you guys think of this chapter?