I Hate You!

My Nerdy Boyfriend

(Sort of Rated.... as in swearing and mentions of ual activities)

“I can take him home.” Heechul said with a slightly nervous expression on his face when he saw Yunho glance at him. We all left the house at the same time but we came in different cars. Heechul and Hyukjae came separately from the rest of us.

 

Hankyung eyes brightened at his suggestion.

 

Teukie smiled and said that was a good idea.

 

“Is it okay if I catch a ride? You can drop me off first though.” Yunho said. My oldest hyung agreed and they both gave their presents to Hyesung and told everyone bye.

=========================

(No ones POV)

Awkward

 

This is freaking awkward

 

Yunho, Heechul and Hankyung sat in a car on their way to drop off Yunho home. The car was silent with the exception of the song playing from the radio.

 

Heechul glanced to his right to see Hankyung sitting tensely in the passenger seat due to the stern set of eyes glaring at him from the back seat.

 

Yunho sat in the back seat of the car observing his beloved hyung and the foreigner in the front seats. When they made their way out the house, he insisted on sitting in the back.

 

“Umm…” Heechul started “We’re dropping you off at home right?” He said trying to break the awkward silence in the car.

 

Hankyung finally let out the breath he has been holding since he entered the car when the pair of glaring eyes moved away from him.

 

“Just drop me off at the library.” Yunho said.

 

Heechul scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion at his request, “I’m pretty sure they’re closed already Yunho.”

 

Now Yunho was the one looking uncomfortable all of the sudden.

 

Yunho cleared his throat trying to seem like he didn’t care, “Ah yeah I know.”

 

Heechul looked at the review mirror to look at his younger brother with a raised eyebrow. Hankyung glanced at Yunho, also curious as to why he was going to the library.

 

Yunho almost let out a sigh in relief as he saw the library coming closer. When Heechul came to a stop near the building, Yunho was ready to say thank you and get out of the car but his plan was ruined when he found that the door was locked.

 

Heechul unbuckled his seatbelt and turned around in his seat to glare suspiciously at Yunho. “Why did you want me to drop you off at the library?

 

Hankyung also turned around in his seat to look at Yunho.


“I wanted to visit a…. friend.” He answered lamely.

 

“Friend?” Heechul asked.

 

“… Yes” Came the reply.

 

“You’re friend works in the library?” His hyung asked.

 

“…. No”

 

“Does he live near here?”

 

“Y-yeah.” Yunho stuttered.

 

It’s really interesting to see how the tables turned. Just about five minutes ago, Yunho was the intimidating one.

 

The two brothers just stared at each other and Hankyung just wanted to escape from this tension filled car.

 

A look of realization came upon Heechuls face when he finally put the puzzles together. “That juicy guy lives here doesn’t he?” Heechul shouted out in an accusing tone.

 

Yunho gave his hyung a disbelieving look, “Hyung his name is Jaejoong! JAEJOONG! It sounds nothing like juicy!”

 

“Does it look like I give a ?!”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Don’t you yell at me brat!” Heechul screeched back. Hankyung tried discretely unlocking the door but was stopped when Heechul started screaming at him too, “You’re not going anywhere you stupid China man!”

 

Hankyung almost whimpered as he slowly settled himself in the comfort of the chair. ‘I really don’t understand why I have to be here.’ He thought

 

“Y-yes Heechul.” He replied almost instantly as his angel turned into a demon.

 

“Well?” Heechul asked expectantly looking at his younger brother.

 

He received a nod in response.

 

“S-so,” Yunho said, “I will be going on my way. Thank you for dropping me off hyun-“

 

“Hell no.” Heechul stated while turning back to face the steering wheel. He didn’t bother buckling his seat belt as he started the car. Hankyung already knowing what’s going on hastily strapped himself in as he prepared himself for what Heechul was about to do.

 

“He lives near here right?” Heechul asked.

 

“Yeah but what are you-“ Yunho was cut off as his hyung suddenly pressed the gas and drove right through the forest like park near the library. “H-hyung I don’t think you can do this!”

 

“Chullie h-he’s right!” Hankyung shouted as Heechul narrowly missed a tree.

 

“How does he look like?” Heechul asked, very composed compared to the other two in the car. Some people looked at him in alarm as he drove through the sidewalk onto the main street.

 

“Hyung come on! We’re going to get in trouble!” Yunho shouted. Hankyung decided to just shut his mouth not wanting for Heechul to get mad.

 

“How does he look like Yunnie?” Heechul asked again. “Don’t make me start shouting out his name. You know that I’ll do it!”

 

Hankyung quickly turned around in his seat to give Yunho a look, “Please just tell him.”

 

“Not happening.” Yunho said with a shake of his head.

 

“JAEJOONG! JAEJOONG!” Heechul shouted at the top of his voice not really looking at the road in front of him. People were starting to look concern.

 

“We’re going to die.” The foreigner said with a serious look as Heechul almost missed one of the turns.

 

Yunho bit his lip trying to figure what to do. He really doesn’t want his hyung meeting Jaejoong. Because first of all,

 

They’re not even going out. Heechul is probably going to embarrass him in front of Jaejoong and he does not want that.

 

Second, he might want revenge about giving him and Hankyung a hard time.

 

Third…

 

He really doesn’t want his hyung to meet Jaejoong.

 

‘He’s going to scare him off.’ Yunho thought with frustration.

 

“JAEJOONG!” Heechul started screaming again.

 

“Alright hyung just pull over first!” Yunho tried reasoning. Heechul smiled smugly and pulled over near the same park he and Jaejoong first met.

 

Hankyung let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Okay,” Heechul began “How does he look like?”

 

Yunho tried not to look weary, “He kind of looks like you.”

 

Heechul smirked. “Hmmm… so black hair, white skin, big eyes and pretty?”

 

The younger brother just rolled his eyes.

 

“Hey…” Hankyung called out, “I…. I think I see him.”

 

Yunhos and Heechuls eyes widened, one in excitement the other in panic.

 

Across the park was a little café similar to the one Donghae and Hyukjae met Yunho and Jaejoong. A waiter with a small smile was serving the tables outside. His black hair was pulled away from his face so that it wouldn’t be in the way and he had on black glasses that looked adorable on him.

 

Not noticing the car filled with watchful eyes, he smiled while taking the couples order and involuntarily shivered when the breeze hit him. He made his way back into the café to give the order to one of the bakers and had a short conversation with them.

 

Heechul was silent until he asked, “That’s him?”

 

Yunho tried not sounding nervous, “Yeah that’s him.”

 

Heechul contemplated for a little bit and then he gave Hankyung a small look. They stared at each other until Hankyung let out a sigh and nodded.

 

“I want to meet him.” Heechul stated while Hankyung dug around for a coat.

 

Yunhos eye widened, “But-“

 

“No buts. You already know about me and Hankyung so I have the right to meet him too.”

 

Sighing, Yunho just nodded his head.

 

When they got out of the car, Yunho pretended not to notice the small kiss Hankyung gave Heechul while wrapping him up in a warm coat. Heechuls face turned a slight pink when Hankyung held his hand as they made their way across the street.

 

They approached the door with Yunho in the front while Hankyung and Heechul followed behind.

 

Jaejoong was turned away from them laughing at something the baker said. He felt someone tap his shoulder and was faced with Yunho.

 

A shy smile made its way on his face when he looked at Yunho remembering the kiss he gave him the last time they saw each other. “Yunho…” The baker he was previously talking to went in the kitchen knowing that this was a private thing.

 

Yunho gave an equally shy smile when he looked slightly down at Jaejoong. “Hey…”

 

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked softly not noticing Heechul and Hankyung waiting behind Yunho.

 

Yunho slightly grimaced when he felt some pinch his back. “I want you to meet someone.”

 

Jaejoong finally noticed the two people behind Yunho. One of them was about the same height as Yunho with short black hair. His features were a little different from a Korean so he assumed that he was a foreigner.

 

When he looked towards the shorter of the two, he immediately knew who it was….

 

Heechul stepped forward with a hand out to greet him, “Hi I’m Heechul. Yunhos hyung.”

 

His competition.

=========================

(No ones POV)

Yesung lay on his bed with a satisfied grin as he came back from Ryeowooks house. His hair was messy and his clothes were wrinkled. Yesung let out a chuckle as he thought about his boyfriend.

 

They had fun when they were at his house.

 

A lot of fun

 

His thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on his door. He turned to look at the time and frowned when he finally noticed what time it was.

 

The clock read 11:30 at night

 

‘Who could that be?’ Yesung thought in his head as he made his way to his door. When he opened it he was surprise to see a restless Kyuhyun on the other side.

 

“Can I come in?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Yesung just nodded his head and Kyuhyun came inside the room while closing the door. He threw himself on his hyungs bed with on his stomach. The older of the two also sat on the bed and rubbed Kyuhyuns back.

 

“Hey…. What happened?” Yesung asked him and he lay down besides his brother.

 

“Hyesung and appa were arguing again.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

Yesung let out a sigh. This has been happening a lot lately since the Eric incident. He believes that Hyesung can do whatever he wants because he’s old enough to make his own decisions. He doesn’t understand why their appa is getting so worked up about it.

 

“I mean if it bothers him so much, he should just date Hyesung!” Kyuhyun said with a frustrated voice.

 

“Yeah I know.” Came the response.

 

They were getting a little sleepy until they heard rustling from outside. They both quickly went toward the window to see Hyesung trying to sneak out of the house. He had a scarf on and long pants to protect himself from the cold. He started walking down the street alone.

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun turned to look at each other and both had the similar idea in their head,

 

Lets follow him’

 

Yesung dug around his closet to grab something warm for them to wear. Yesung pulled up his window and quietly hopped down from his room.

 

He waited impatiently for Kyuhyun to hop down but his younger brother looked like he was having second thoughts about jumping down.

 

“Kyuhyun just hop down!” Yesung hissed trying not to be too loud.

 

“It’s too high!” Kyuhyun hissed back. Yesung rolled his eyes and opened his arms saying,

 

“Hyung will catch you so jump down!”

 

“I’m taller than you! You’re going to drop me!” Kyuhyun hissed back childishly.

 

Yesung rubbed his face in frustration and said, “We’re going to lose him you dork!”

 

Kyuhyun bit his lip and closed the window while sitting on the ledge of it. “Hyung…”

 

“What?” Yesung asked.

 

“Please don’t drop me.” He said with a quiet voice.

 

Yesung sighed and smiled, “I won’t.” He opened his arms wide.

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and jumped from the second story of their house. He heard his hyung let out a grunt when he caught him.

 

“Come we have to catch up!” Yesung said while they jogged towards the same direction Hyesung went.

 

When they finally caught up with Hyesung, they came to a stop by the 24-hour market. Hyesung made his way towards a guy smoking on a bench. He sat next to the man and the guy gave Hyesung a cigarette.

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun tried getting closer by walking around the entire market to hide behind a corner to get a closer look at this mystery guy.

 

Both of their eyes widened in recognition at the face they saw before in appas yearbook and in some old pictures they have around the house.

 

 

Eric.

The guy who caused all this mess

 

He looked only slightly different from the pictures in their house. It’s to be expected because the pictures are pretty old.

 

Eric had short black hair and his skin was tan. He had a serious look on his face and by the way he was dressed and by his presence

 

This guy is dangerous

 

Hyesung and Eric were sitting closely by each other silently. Then Hyesung shivered and Eric glanced at him, “Cold?”

 

“The do you think?” Hyesung said while rolling his eyes. Despite the foul language, there was no malice in his tone.

 

Eric chuckled and wrapped an arm around Hyesungs shoulders to pull him closer.

 

Hyesung scoffed but allowed Eric to wrap his arm around him.

 

“Happy Birthday.” Eric said quietly.

 

“Thanks.” Hyesung replied to him coldly. Yesung and Kyuhyun were just itching to say something but decided to keep listening to see where this was going. “Eric…”

 

The other man just hummed to show that he was listening.

 

“I don’t know what to do.” Hyesungs façade quickly crumbled when he spoke these words. Eric turned to look at his face and sighed when he saw small tears welling up in his eyes.

 

“Don’t cry Hyesung.” He said while wiping the tears away. “Did you guys fight again?”

 

Hyesung nodded.

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung were even more confused. Are they going out? No? Yes?

 

“He’s just confused.” Eric stated.

 

“I don’t care!” Hyesung shouted. “He doesn’t even have his facts straight. He thinks that we’re together.”

 

Eric raised his eyebrows, “Well he has a good reason to think so.”

 

Hyesung gave him a look.

 

Eric continued, “We did have just the other week-“

 

“Shut the up!” Hyesung shouted with a pink face. “That doesn’t count.”

 

“Mmhmm, sure” Eric said with a grin.

 

Hyesung looked like he was going to hit him until he took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. “I just needed…. I just needed someone to hold me and you’re one of the only people I can trust.”

 

All playfulness gone, Eric nodded his head. “Is he still seeing that girl?”

 

The girl that they’re talking about was the one who made Hyesung run to Eric in the first place. Apparently, some of Junjins other friends were pressuring him to start dating again. So he started seeing this woman from work and things went downhill for Hyesung.

 

Kyuhyun turned to Yesung silently asking the same question, Yesung shook his head saying that he doesn’t think so.

 

“I don’t know. I doubt it though. He keeps complaining about me coming to see you. He says that you’re a bad influence.”

 

“I am a bad influence.” Eric stated.

 

“I don’t care if you belong to a gang Eric! You know it doesn’t bother me.” Grumbled Hyesung.

 

‘Holy crap.’ Thought Yesung and Kyuhyun. No wonder their appa was freaking out over this guy. This guy really is dangerous.

 

Eric chuckled and went silent again. He suddenly looked into the direction that Yesung and Kyuhyun were hiding at. Yesung and Kyuhyun held their breath as they hid a little more into their hiding place.

 

“What?” Hyesung asked in confusion.

 

“How old are Junjins sons?” Eric suddenly asked.

 

“Kyuhyun is 16 and Yesung is 18. Why?” Hyesung responded.

 

The said two boys started panicking when they heard Eric’s question.

 

How does he know we’re here hyung? Kyuhyun said with his eyes looking at his hyung.

 

Who knows?! Yesung said with just as much panic this guy is freaking mafia!

 

Hyesung finally caught and he had a weary look on his face, “Please don’t tell me…”

 

Eric just hummed.

 

“…Kyu? Sung?” Hyesung called out sounding like he didn’t really want them to answer him.

 

Slowly two figures came out from behind the market looking sheepish.

 

“Oh my god.” Hyesung said quietly into his hands.

 

===============================

(Flashback)

Kangin heard shuffling from in the hallway. It was one in the morning so he was expecting for it to be one of his kids going to the bathroom.

 

It’s been 4 years since his ex-girlfriend left with four kids to take care of by himself. Sungmin is 4, Hyukjae 8, Yunho around 9 and Heechul just turned 11. Don’t’ get him wrong, he loves his kids more than himself but he’s always tired because of them. Right now he’s holding down three jobs and he was lucky to get a day off.

 

He was going to go back to sleep thinking it was Heechul or Yunho but he shot out of bed when he heard sniffling as if someone was crying.

 

Kangin got out of bed and quietly opened his door to see Sungmin dragging his bed sheets down the hall rubbing the tears from his eyes. He was trying to stay near the nightlight in the hallway but it was really dark and it was scaring him.

 

Sungmin was except for the oversize shirt that used to be Yunhos, hanging down on his thighs. His usually brushed black hair was messy due to sleep.

 

Kangin noticed that the sheets were a little damp and that Sungmin was also dragging his sleeping pants with him.

 

“Minnie?” Kangin called out softly not wanting to scare his youngest son.

 

Sungmin started shaking when he heard his name being called and when he turned around, he already had tears streaming down his face. “I-I s-sorry appa!”

 

Kangin was extremely alarmed when Sungmin started crying. He bent down to hug his son but Sungmin suddenly took a step backwards.

 

“I-I dirty! M-Minnie is d-dirty!” He started sobbing clutching the bed sheets and his sleeping pants in his hands.

 

Kangin let out a little laugh and took his youngest son into his arms anyways. “It’s okay Minnie.” He said softly.

 

“B-But-“

 

“No it’s fine. Were you going to take this into the washroom?” He asked. Sungmin nodded. “Okay. Appa will go with you okay?”

 

“Kay’ a-appa.” Sungmin said. He held his appas hand as they walked down the hallway into the washroom. Kangin threw the dirty sheets and clothes into the washer and grabbed a clean pair of underwear and pants for Sungmin.

 

He helped Sungmin put them on and after he has his clothes on, Kangin scooped him up into his arms and carried him into his room.

 

“You want to sleep with appa tonight?” Kangin asked.

 

Sungmin nodded his head eagerly. They both went onto his bed and Kangin wrapped his in his arms while he pulled the blanket over them. “I sorry appa.”

 

“It’s okay Minnie. Just wake me up if you have an accident again okay?”

 

Sungmin nodded his head again. He started to get a little sleepy and he had a hard time keeping his eyes open. “Appa I tired.”

 

Chuckling Kangin said, “Then go sleep.”

 

“But I want to talk with you appa!”

 

“We can talk tomorrow okay?”

 

“Mmm kay appa. I love you appa.”

 

Kangin had a big smile on his face when he heard these words, “I love you more Sungmin.”

 

Sungmin shook his head, “Nooooooo. I love appa more!”

 

 

“Appa I hate you!” An 18-year-old Sungmin shouted at Kangin with tears streaming down his face.

 

“Sungmin!” Leeteuk shouted. Kangin tried hiding the hurt look on his face when he heard those words but even he couldn’t mask his emotions.

 

Sungmin clenched his jaw and grabbed his phone and jacket. He opened the front door and slammed it shut.

==========================

Heyyy subbies Happy New Year! I hope you guys are having a great one so far :)

As you could tell from this chapter, there wasn't much Kyumin but I'm pretty sure you guys could tell it was nessesary to add these details in so that I could tie up a few knots here and there in the story!

And if you didn't know, I have unfortunate news to share with you folks, Leeteuk from Super Junior has lost his father and both of his grandparents several days ago. I give my condolences to his family and I hope that they will get through this!

As usual, I prepared many photos to share

It's called SPAMMMMMING TIME

This handsome guy right here is Eric from Shinhwa. If you guys are interested, you should totally check Shinhwa out! They are amazing and is my second most favortie Kpop group:)

He's so smexy/cute that it's ridiculous!

Jaejoong <3

Random fact: Yesung and Jaejoong are apprently close friends :D

Hmmm Jaechul and Hanho???

2014 give me more KYUMIN!!

Kyumin in Hawaii <3

Mwuahahaha my island >:D

Impressive Yesung...

BUT

NOT AS SMEXY AS MY MAN

*Drools all over the place*

ANYWAYS

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK :D