Getting Closer

You're Mine

That next day, you walked with Sophie outside the soccer field when you saw Seung Hyun was playing there with his gang and other guys. 'oh? Seung Hyun. He looks kinda hot. Wait. What are you thinkin? Him?' you thought. "Ya _____! Can we watch them play for awhile?" Sophie sat on the bench and pulled your sleeves so you'd sit down. You didn't wanna argue so you just sat down next to her. You didn't focus at all at the game. You just played with your nails, took a stick that was in front of you and played with it. Then suddenly, while you were looking down at your feet, a ball rolled in front of you. Your whole body froze, didn't know what to do. You looked at Sophie but she made a signed with her eyes saying someone is coming towards you. You looked up and saw Seung Hyun was walking towards you and he squated down to take the ball. He got up and gave you a warm smile with a y wink. 

You blushed as he ran into the field again. Your face turned red and felt so hot. "OMG _____! You just turned into a strawberry!" Sophie joked. "I-I c-can't believe it. H-he did it again." your voice was a bit shaky and your heart was racing like crazy! "What? He did it again? No wonder you turned to a strawberry" Sophie joked again and laughed. "Ya Sophie!" you shouted as she was making fun of you. 

"Ya Seung Hyun! Seung Hyun!" Yong Bae was calling him but he was daydreaming. Daesung shook Seung Hyun's body then he came back to reality. "What's with you, man? You keep on daydreaming today." asked Yong Bae curious. "I know. He keeps on thinking about the chic who passed our class yesterday. Isn't that right, lover boy?" Ji Yong teased Seung Hyun and laughed together with the others. "Aishh. I still don't know her name" Seung Hyun said scratching his head that wasn't even itchy.

"Why don't you try meeting him?" Sophie said to you while eating her apple. "Ya. Why do I want to meet such troublesome guy?" you answered Sophie with a what-do-i-care face. "Seeing you getting shy like this means something, you know? And you even have dreams about him." Sophie had a point there. You looked like you don't care on the outside but what about inside? "yeah. I had a dream about him too last night. He was pushing me against the wall and wanted to kiss me. But my alarm went off so I woke up" You said in length.

You were on your way to the washroom but before you could pass by Seung Hyun's classroom, your shoe lace loosen. You knelt down to tie it up then suddenly saw someone's feet was infront of you. You didn't wanna look up but the person squated in front of you and he held your chin to make you look up. "Hi~ We meet again." Like she just thought, it was Seung Hyun. Actually, it was no coincidence. Seung Hyun was talking to his gang when he saw you tying up your shoe. So he went out of class without the teacher's permission. "I didn't get to know your name" He said giving you that irrisistable smile of his. "Oh. M-my name is _____." you responded. "Nice name you have there." He said. "Well, nice to know you, _____. I gotta go back or I'll get scolded again." He continued. He got up and rubbed your hair.

You forgot about going to the washroom and just ran back to class. You saw that your teacher was absent so you quickly pulled a chair and sat next to Sophie. "OMG SOPHIE!" you shouted her name and told her everything that happened. You didn't miss a single thing. "WHAT THE?! HE RUBBED YOUR HAIR?" Sophie shouted, not believing. You once again closed since everyone was looking at you two. "Yes, Sophie, he rubbed my hair softly. His hands was so..... Ahhhh I don't know" You explained your feeling. You blushed a little. "_____-ahh, I think you like him. You should really meet him face to face." Sophie made a conclusion. "I don't know, Sophie" You said covering  your face with your book.

"Yo, guys, what's got into me? I rubbed her hair just now." Seung Hyun explained to his gang while looking at his hands that rubbed your hair. His gang was really into his story. "Well, I think I you like her, Seung Hyun." That word just came out of Daesung's mouth. About love, he always knows it! "Kinda think of it, whenever you bumped into her, you just can't control your smile, man." Seung Ri pointed. Seung Hyun just sighed and rubbed his hair roughly. "I think what's best is you meet her face to face." said Ji Yong making a conclusion.

"Sorry, _____. Suddenly my volleyball club had a meeting for our next tournament." Sophie apologised to you. You gave her smile and said "It's okay. I'll be fine walking alone home." School ended and you had to walk home alone. Sophie had to stay at school. You walked alone passing the school gate. You didn't notice Seung Hyun was there standing by the gate. Seung Ri pushed Seung Hyun to show him that you were alone. "Seung Hyun, this is your chance to talk to her." Ji Yong said. Seung Hyun hold the gate, didn't want to move. But his gang pushed his hard until he lose grip of the gate. "Okay, okay, I'll go." He surrender.

You walked alone singing in a low voice so no one can hear you. But you felt someone was putting his or her arms on your shoulder. "You have a nice voice there, _____" That voice seemed familiar to you. "Oh! Seung Hyun! You startled me." You responded. You moved away a bit so Seung Hyun's arm would let go of your shoulder. It did, but he came closer next to you. "I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Seung Hyun" He simply said. You just noded then you looked up at him and asked "Why did you make your hair blue? It was brown bfore right?" "I just wanted a change. Hmm yes, my hair was brown before." He answered you. "Ohh, well, blue looks hot on you. Erk. I-I m-mean, nice on you." Words slipped out your tongue and you blushed. Seung Hyun just smiled and once again he rubbed your hair.

"This is where I live. Thanks for sending me home" You said to him not even looked at him. "No problem." He answered you and leaned closer to you. You closed your eyes because you thought that he wanted to kiss you. But he didn't. He whispered to you with a very y voice. "Bye~ See you tomorrow~" You noded and he tuned around and walked away. You saw him rubbing his hair roughly and you went into your house. You immediately called Sophie to tell her everything.

While Seung Hyun walked home, he talked to himself "OMG. I was so close to her. I was about to kiss her just now but I can't do it." He puts his hand on his left chest "My heart is beating like crazy!" He said to himself. He breathe in and out and calmed himself down. 

"So, lover boy, how'd it go?" Ji Yong once again teased Seung Hyun at school. Seung Hyun smiled and told them, "I almost kissed her, you know. But I' afraid that she might get shocked." He explained. "We knew you'd say that. But don't worry, man. Because we got a plan. But it's for tomorrow." Yong Bae smiled and looked at the others that already knew the plan and gave a wink.

 

I wonder what's their plan for you (the person who's reading) and Seung Hyun :D

Do comment and subscribe! *bows*