The Plan

You're Mine

That next day, Seung Hyun and his gang sat down under the big shaddy tree. "Yo, Seung Hyun. Ji and I gotta go somewhere else. Catch you later" Yong Bae said to Seung Hyun. Not long after that, Seung Ri said, "Seung Hyun, I forgot that old man (principal) called me and Daesung. Don't know what he wants." Seung Hyun just nod and puts up his hand saying bye to them. So he sat there alone admiring the view and feeling the cool wind hiting his face.

"Ya Sophie! Where are are you taking me?" You asked curious since Sophie blind folded you. "Shhh! You'll know after I open your blind fold." Sophie stopped and unfold your blindfold. "Sooooo, goodluck!" Sophie said quickly and ran away. "Wait. Sophie! Why did y-" you didn't finished your statement wen you saw Seung Hyun sitting there alone looking so calm. 'OMG Seung Hyun. Sophie, why? Why did you do this?' your heart was racing like crazy! You came close to him and waved your hand infront of him because you thought he was sleeping. But he grabbed your hand and opened his eyes. "OMO! I thought you were someone else!" He let go of your hand and blushed.

You sat next to him but a bit far. Seconds after that, you noticed him getting closer next to you. You turned to look at him then your whole body froze because he was staring at you and smiled. "W-why are you looking at me like that?" you asked in a shaky voice. "I just wanna see your beautiful face" he said and smiled again. You blushed and looked away. He held your chin and made you facing him again. He leans to you and kissed you. But the kiss went passionate and you grabbed his collar and his right hand on your waist. You pushed him away so you guys won't go any further. "Oh I'm sorry." He said rubbing his hair and blushed.

"Ya Seung Hyun, our plan work didn't it?" Ji Yong said poking Seung Hyun's shoulder. "What plan?" Seung Hyun asked. "Remember the plan we told you we had? And you suudenly met _____ just now? That was our plan. We planned it with her bestfriend, Sophie so she'd bring her to you" Yong Bae explained in length. Seung Hyun smiled looking down and laughed. "Thanks to you guys I had a great day" He hugged them all eventhough his arms can't hold all of them.

"_____-ahh, did you kiss him?" Sophie asked impatiently. You pretended not to hear her but you looked down and blushed. "Ya! Ya! I knew you did~" Sophie continued poking your waist. "Soph, he kissed me. At first it was suppose to be just a short kiss but it went so passionate" you explained your eelings to Sophie. "Yes! You know, Seung Hyun's gang asked me because it was they're plan to make you guys meet each other." Sophie said everything to you. "Really? They did that?" You didn't believe what you heard but Sophie nods her head so you were so glad that they thought of something like that.

Seung Hyun grabbed your arm and he said "Let me walk you home" You made an eye contact with him for about a second. 'Oh Seung Hyun. I can't look into your y eyes. I JUST CAN'T'  You thought. "_____? " He said your name while waving his hands infront of you since you were like daydreaming. "Oh. Sure!" You renpond qiuckly. Seung Hyun and you walked together and when you guys were half way already, you felt his hand in yours. You looked down and saw him holding your hand so you looked up to him and he was looking away while his other hand rubs his neck.

"We're here." He said, smiling. "Thanks Seung Hyun." You thanked him and gave a cute smile to him. "See you tomorrow?" He asked and you nodded. He came closer to you and kissed you passionately again. He just won't let go but you quickly pushed him. "Not here, okay?" You said to him holding his cheek and smiled. He nodded and looked down blushing. You waved goodbye to him and he waved back, smiling.

 

OMG I'm excited with my own story lol ^^ 

Do comment and subscribe! :D