Surprise!

You're Mine

You told Sophie everything that happened to you that other day. Sophe just smiled as if she already knew about it. "You look like you already know." you said in curiousity. "What? Me? No. How can I know when you're the only one that always tell me." Sophie responded. "Oh and _____, I got something to show you after reccess." Sophie continued and gave a cute smile to you. 

After reccess, you were blindfold again by Sophie. "Ugh, Sophie, what's your plan now..." You asked. "Oh you'll see~" Sophie answered. You walk and walk until Sophie ask you to stop. "You can open your blindfold now." She said and ran quickly. "Surprise!~" Seung Hyun said pouring a orange juice into the glass. You saw that Seung Hyun prepared you lunch and were going to have a picnic with him. "Awww oppa, you mad this?" You said feeling touched. "Yea. Just for you, beautiful~" He responded and gave you a cute smile. 

"So, you like it?" He ask. "It's delicious, oppa~" Seung Hyun made pasta, desserts, some sushies and brought along an orange juice to drink. "You really think so? Wow. I really am a good cook" H ejoked and laughed. Both of you were having un together eating and chatting. "_____-ahh, I know that you love me and that's why-" He said walking towards you "I want you to be my girl and I'll be your man" He continued. He brought a rose and a ring for you. You were so touched that you almost cried. You were speechless and just nodded. "Jinjja? I love you~" You put on your rings, pulled you up, spins you around and kissed you passionately.

"Well well well, I thought you didn't like a troublesome guy." Sophie joked. "You said that?" Seung Hyun ask and pouts his lips. "Oppa~ That was before I fell in lov with you" You answered and gave him a peck on his lips. "Ya! Ya! Stop being romantic in front of us!" Daesug exclaimed. "Daesung's right! We know you guys are a new couple but you don't have to be so lovy dovey here!" Yong Bae continued the conversation. Seung Hyun gave them a death stare and all of them kept quiet. "Oh oppa~ You're being too serious~" You said to him and everyone laughed. 

You all walked home together and you and Seung Hyun can't miss a kiss every stop you all make. "Ya! Please! Do you guys have to kiss every stop?" Ji Yong exclaimed. "Ya, Seung Hyun. Why don't you just go get a room or something." Yong Bae just joked but Seung Hyun looked at you and you smiled at him. Since it's a coincidence there was a hotel right over the streets, Seung Hyun grabbed your hand and pulled you to the hotel leaving everyone else. "Aigoo~ Those too looks like they're just getting married" Sophie sighed. "I know~ Let them do whatever they want. Our job is done." Seng Ri said. "You guys, I think we should be a love doctor or something" Daesung said suddenly "Oh Daesung~" Ji Yong palmed face and everyone laughed.

 

Well, that's the end fellas ^^ Hope you all like it!

Do comment and subscribe! kamsahamnida! *bows* :D