It Was Him?

You're Mine

 

You keep on counting the kisses that he pressed on your lips. It felt so warm that you didn't even want to let go. "KRING! KRING! KRING!" Your alarm went off. You pushed the button and covered yourself with your blanket. You peeked a little to see what time it was "WHAT THE?! DAMN! I'M LATE!" You rushed to the washroom and took a quick bath. 

"Bye mom! Bye Dad!" You said taking one toast bread from the plate and put it in your mouth. You took the bus to school and sat down by the window. You looked outside and saw a guy with blue hair walking down the street wearing a school uniform. 'Oh? His hair looks familiar.'  You thought. After a while, thinking where you met him then it hit you. 'His hair looks like the person in my dream!' You tried to look back to see who it was but you're already too far away.

When you're in class, you looked outside from the window and saw that the principal was scolding someone. You tried to look who it was and you saw the guy with blue hair. Your head kept on moving left and right and up and down to see who it was. But he suddenly looked up and made eye contact with you. "WHAT?!" you suddenly shouted. "Ms. _____? What is wrong?" your teacher asked. You closed your mouth with your hands and you shook your head to say that nothing was wrong. 'Seung Hyun? He was Seung Hyun? But I barely even know him! How can he be in my dream?' You thought again.

"Ya _____-ahh what up with you just now, huh?" Your bestfriend, Sophie asked. "Oh. It's nothing." you simply respond. "Ya. It couldn't be nothing when I saw keep on daydreaming." Sophie had a point. You didn't know what to say and just kept quiet. "Come on, tell Aunty Sophie what's gowing on in yow wittle head" She continued. Rubbing your hair into a mess and said it cutely. You quickly fixed yor hair since it looked like a bird nest because of your best friend. So you decided to tell her and before she does that "cute voice" of hers again.

"You dreamt of him? You mean the troublesome guy? Aigoo. You barely even know him." Sophie commented after you told her everything. "I know right? It's just weird" You responded. Without knowing you walked with Sophie and passed by Seung Hyun's class. Your head automatically looked inside of the class and made eye contact with Seung Hyun. He suddenly smiled and gave you a wink. You blushed and pulled Sophie quickly to go far away from the class. You and Sophie were gasping for air since you ran so fast. "What just happen, _____?!" Sophie exclaimed and still breathing hard. "S-S-Seung Hyun just smiled and winked at me!" You exclaimed.

"Ya Seung Hyun! You know that chic?" asked Ji Yong. "I don't know her name but I met her when I got scolded by the old guy (principal) about my hair being blue. I looked up to ignore that old man's speech but made an eye contact with her." Seung Hyun explained in length. "You don't even know her name and you just winked at her?! YA PABO!" Ji Yong smacked Seung Hyun's head. Seung Hyun gave him a death glare that made Ji Yong changed the topic.

"Mwo?! He winked and smiled at you?!" Sophie shouted in shocked. "Shhhh! Not too loud Sophie!" You said covering with your hand. "He really did? You didn't imagine it or something?" Sophie said with her eyes widened. "I'm not very imaginative. You know that." You said patting her shoulder. You guys went to the washroom then went back to class but not passing Seung Hyun's class. 

"Seung Hyun! pass the paper ball here!" said Seung Ri so he passed the paper ball to him. "Ya Seung Hyun! Why didn't that girl pass by our class again? She should be back now." said Ji Yong wondering. Seung Hyun looked at him than his head got hit by the paper ball. "Whoops! Sorry, dude." said Seung Ri. Seung Hyun didn't get mad. Instead, he just put up his hand saying that he didn't mind cause he was still focused at Ji Yong's statement. "I think she got shy and used another way to go back to her class." Seung Hyun smiled. "But that's liked going around the school!" Ji Yong exclaimed. Seung Hyun just smiled and continued to play paper balls in class.

"Oh My God, _____! I'm damn tired walking around school because of you!" Sophie sitting down in class, grabbed her bottle and drank almost half of her water. "Sorry, Sophie. I got too shy to walk pass by his class again" You apologised and gave puppy eyes to her. "Alright, alright. Just stop looking at me with those eyes" She pushed your face and laughed. 

School ended and you and Sophie wanted walk home together. You were almost there at the school gate when you saw Seung Hyun was there talking to his friends. You quickly linked your arms around Sophie's and whispered to her "Sophie! Seung Hyun's there!" Sophie looked at Seung Hyun and tried to look down so he can't see both of your faces. When you passed by him, you heard a voice saying "Hi~" your head automatically looked back and he smiled at you again making his friends ask who you were. "OMG Sophie, did you hear that? Or did my ear just made he hear things now?" She asked. "Oh I heard it alright. It sounded so y, girl! He was like "Hi~" gosh." Sophie responded and she even mocked him.

 

Whoa~ Looks like Seung Hyun really wanna know who you (the person who's reading) are ^^ what's gonna happen next :D

Do comment and subscribe! ^^ *bows*