What should I do ? Hmm

That Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm, slim Em up ? That wouldn't be that hard right ? I can see that she is taking good care of her body well, the problem is here in Korea girls tend to think pretty is when you're wearing a size zero, like freaking zero ! If you're not a zero size then you're not pretty . I kinda feel sorry for them, having to hold their hunger just cause the don't want to gain weight while around this age is -teenagers age- the time where we need to consume enough to work our body and so the body can grow well. 

 

Knock Knock. A knock on the door. "Ljoe dear, can I come in for a sec?" That's mom. Hmm, this is weird mom rarely come to my room and on top of that knocking the door . She usually comes in without any warning. No harm though everytime she did that. 

 

"Sure mom, come in, the door's unlock" Mom walked in and I smiled at her. I was lying with my stomach down on my bed . I sit up after mom came in. 

 

"Why are you here Mom, so suddenly out of nowhere ? *jokingly* I mean, it's late already shouldn't you be sleeping right now ? Not that I don't want you here, don't get me wrong. keke" Mom laughed at my sudden 'politeness'.

 

"I'm just not sleepy yet. And I'm here to gvie you this." She holds out something towards my way and I saw it's a box wrapped beautifully. Kinda like a  shoe box. "This just came in this evening. Your dad sent it to you. He hope you'll like it. " I grab a hold of the box. "Waah, really ? This is so so random Mom, like you know dad right ? He seldom gives presents and more over this looks expensive." I said still in surprise . 

 

"Well, I'mma go to sleep now, so you can open it now or tomorrow . I'll be going. Good night dear." Mom said . And I followed her till the door and gave her a kiss. She was surprised alright! I mean, I stopped giving  her good night kisses since we were in the States because I wanted to take care of my 'image' haha ! But , I miss that. Mom smiled , patted my head and go to her room. Dad was out for a week, he is now somewhere around the world dealing with businessmen all around the world. 

 

Eagerly. I opened the wrapper carefully and opened the shoe-box like box. As soon as I opened the box i wa shocked, surprised, happy and can't get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter