The Bet

That Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day goes by the same except , I kinda look formward more going to school nowadays. I don't know why but I keep on wanting to see Em, it's my nickname for her. well E-M-I-L-Y is long, so yeah , a nickname for her that only I know ! haha . now tell me, what is this feling I'm having ??

School is fine. Now, I'm now in my Maths class with Chunji. The others are in their respective class. Hmm , I guess Em only have English class with me. Aww, I missed takling to her in english ! *cut the lie Ljoe, you missed her don't you?* I thought. Well, maaaybee . But I think this is only a crush, nothing more~

'rrrriiinnnngggggg !' The bell for lunch rang. Chunji and I are on our way to the cafeteria. We'll be meeting the others there. As we were about to make a turn to the cafeteria, I met with Emily's eyes. She was walking with a  friend of hers I guess. As soon as she saw me, she smiled. I blushed but quickly regained myself. I smiled and waved at her.

Chunji was giving me looks. 'Whaaaaatt?? She's a friend okay :P' I said to Chunji and he just shrugs. Arriving at the cafeteria, the most full table is always ours. And Chunji 'umma' is at her nagging mode again. It kinda immune actually with Chunji's nagging and all. Doesn't this proves our closeness? Aww, I love them ! haha , okay that is so random. 

So, we were having lunch when suddenly Chunji decided to bring up the situation earlier. 'Guys, Ljoe has a crruuussshhh !' he shouted. Dissapointment can be heard from girls surrounding their table. 

'What ??! Yah Chunji ! No, I don't have a crush plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter