The Bet II

That Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did my homework, a few house chores, and had dinner just to keep my stomach filled so I won't be starving until I reached CAP hyung's house.. I took a shower and wears an orange black checkered t-shirt with a white shirt inside with a pair of jeans. My hair, I just straightened it down . 

Though the route to CAP hyungs is short and it's just us tonight, I prefers to look presentable . Because I just love the fashionable me ! ekeke ! So, sprayed some perfume on put my shoes on ready to take the bus to CAP hyung's house. It's almost 6. Bet the guys are already there.

'Ding' the bus has arrived. Rode the bus and off to CAP hyung's. This time journey, I felt so calm watching the scenery outside from the bus. The ride took about 20 minutes . From the bus stop, I just need to walk a few steps to reach CAP hyung's house. 

It's been quite some time I've been to CAP hyung's 'mansion' -well, it's his parents' so it belongs to him too- I am always amazed by the design and how large their mansion is . Even now, I am still in the daze mode. Seems like he did some renovations at the swimming pool part. It looks a bit larger and tidier and fancier too ! How lucky CAP hyung is !

It's a two storey house and the swimming pool is just in front of their mansion. I can see their heads at the balcony upstairs facing the outside (the swimming pool) . 'Guuyyyssss !' I yelled and waved towards them. They waved back and I walked up to the balcony.

I was greeted by maids at the door and they took me to where the boys are . I said my thank you and meet the guys .

'Hey Ljoe hyung !' that's Ricky, asking while munching into chips . The others nodded at me . Looks like they haven't been doing much but just staying outside, enjoying the air . The view tonight is so beautiful, the lights and the way the swimming pool reflects the shining stars. 

'Are we just gonna sit here doing nothing CAP hyung?' Niel asked in a bored tone. 'Yeah, let's watch movies or go swimming !' that is Changjo .  Though he kinda one of the most matured in the group, when his childish mode is on, no one can get more whiny than he is . SERIOUS ! 

'Alright, let me just get the maids to put on movie for you guys.' CAP hyung said in defeat . The maknaes -Ricky and Changjo and Niel- were literally doing victory dances. Aish this kids. 

I just felt like taking a walk with the leader. He was outside the room where we're going to watch the movie. 'Hey hyung, why are you out here? Not joining us ?' I asked, he somehow looked gloomy . I don't know. 'Oh Ljoe, you surprised me ! Just calming myself. Nothing much,' He replied.

'You sure hyung?' I asked again to get confirmation from him. 'Yeah, it's just I missed my family members and tests are just around the corner. I'm stressed out! But, I'm okay now'CAP hyung said with a smile at the end of his words. 'I'm sure they missed you too hyung. Well, we're here to cheer you up! So, come on ! they had been calling us from in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter