TEEN TOP and HER

That Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yah hyung, palli . We're gonna be late . Aisshh !' Ricky said as I slipped on my school shoes . The rest of Teen Top is already outside my house waiting for me before we're off to school.

'Oh, arasseo . Can't you be patient? We got 15 minutes more before school starts, and why are you guys so impatient today ? If not, you guys would even rest for a while at my house, then only we'll go to school -,-'' I said feeling curios, why do they even wanted to rush when we always arrived a minute after the bell rang. There must be something happend. 

'Ljoe-hyung, don't you know that there is gonna be a new student from the "STATES" will start enrolling in our school , that's why they're SUPER excited and early, even woke me up at 5 to get ready . But still, we arrived at hyung's house late. Psshh, what's the use of waking me up that early huh Ricky ??,' said Changjo who is a bit pissed off I guess since his sleep was interrupted . I watch Ricky just smiled it off after receiving the' Changjo Glare' . Soon, we walk to school . 

Arriving at school, that familiar sound of girls screaming for us, The Kingkas of TOP High School . Though it's good to get all this attention but I wish, just for one day or for one second, the 'fans' -that's how Ricky and Chunji call them- stop chasing for us and go find someone else that'll love them as much as they love us . But that day never yet arrived , hmm. Greeting each of them Teen Top and I walk to our locker. 

'Hyungs, we'll see you at lunch,' said the maknaes -Changjo and Ricky-before they went to their class. 'Yah, do you know anything about the new girl that will enroll here?,' Chunji asked me eagerly . Knowing him, every girl in the school he would like to date . 'No , Chunji, only when Changjo told me I know about this. Why are you even this curios, huh ?' I said. Chunji seemed embarassed ,'I just wanted to make new friends you know ! It's not like I'd date her,' Chunji said slowering his voice at the last sentece. 'Chunji-yah , I can still hear you, you know ?,' I laughed. He jst shrugged it off and we went to our first class, English -which I love it but Chunji hates it , why? because, simple it's English- Niel and CAP hyung is already at their class, Art . 

Chunji is still mumbling about how he hates English class when the teacher said,' Okay, today you'll be getting a new friend. Emily-ssi please introduce yourself . ' The girl has a medium sized body and a shoulder-length wavy h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter