2NE1 Pt. 2 feat. BYG

We Got Married [Bang Yongguk and CL Editon]
Chaerin POV

"Unnie did you clean the kitchen while I was vacuuming the apartment?" I look at Dara unnie and she looks at me with a confused expression and suddenly snapped her fingers in realization.
"I knew I had something to do. I just could not think of it though" she does her famous pinching of her nose while closing her eyes. I am too irritated to find it cute right now.
"Unnie! We have an hour before oppa comes and we still need to cook!" I rush to the kitchen and hear a knock on the door. That must be Bommie unnie and Minji. "Open the door unnie!" Dara unnie rushes to the door and opens it.
"Woah what's with all the rushing?" Minji comes to the kitchen and sees me throwing dishes in the dishwasher and wiping down everything in site in the kitchen.
"Why don't you ask Dara unnie." I squint at unnie then began to run to get the mop to mop the floors.
"Unnie what did you do?" Minji sighed
"I forgot to clean the kitchen when Chaerin told me to. It went over my head." Dara looked down in disappointment of herself. When I was done mopping the floors I walked over to unnie and lifted her chin up.
"Unnie it's ok. I'm just frustrated right now. I'm sorry for being hard on you I just want everything perfect. You know how I'm a clean freak. So just start cooking with me while Bommie unnie and Minji set up the living room with blankets, games, and music." I hug her and she smiles and we both walk to the kitchen to make Gimbap and Kalguksu and we bought ice cream and cake for dessert so that's done. Whew....

An hour later....

After I took a shower and got in my Rilakkuma onesie I heard knocking on the door. I rush out my room and checked the girls out to make sure they were ready. We all walked to the door and opened the door.

"WELCOME BANG YONGGUK!"

"Wassup" Oppa kisses me and hugs the girls. "Ooo something is cooking and it smells good." He puts down is bags and looks back at me and smiles with his gums. I start to blush.
"It's Gimbap and Kalguksu. You ready to eat?" I hold his hand and look at him with my aegyo face.
"Heck yea aha" The girls and I set up the table and I had Minji sit him down while I made everybody's plate. Soon I was finished and set everybody's plate in front of them. "Wow did you make this baby?" 
"Yea with Dara unnie's help." I smile.
"Well amazing job to the both of you." 
We said our prayer together and soon dug in.
"So Yongguk-ssi, what do you like about our Chaerin-ah?" Bommie unnie would be the one to spike up this conversation.
"Well, starting with her personality, I adore her adorable side. Her persona 'CL' is definitely opposite of 'Chaerin.' She's very indpendent. Makes great conversation. She's passionate about her job as a singer and she's one of the sweetest people I know. The other person is my mom aha."
"Awwww" Bommie, Dara and Minji love mushy stuff. I am blushing so much.
"Now, her body.....you already know we have done it and that can tell you how much that body turns me on aha and her face is beyond unique, it's so beautiful, and I love it even more without makeup like it is now." I blush so hard I just threw my rilakkuma hood on to cover my face. Dara unnie slaps it back down though. Oppa starts to laugh. Soon we finished and Oppa helped me wash everybody's dishes and we then migrated to the palette of blankets all across the living room floor with the rest of the members.
"So we have games to play!" Oppa is going to see my competitive side today.

Nobody POV

So 2NE1 and Yongguk bonded and played games, listened to music and ate cake and ice cream and they were having more then enough fun and soon everybody was calming down and got under the blankets.
 

Chaerin POV

"Oppa, do you think Chaerin unnie and you are going to be married." Minji asks with in hopes he answers right aha
"I actually do. I'm happy I met her through this show because I rarely even had the chance to talk to 2NE1 in the past y'know." Good answer oppa aha I lay on his chest and he kisses my forehead.
"Alright I got to ask." Oh no Bommie unnie don't. "How good is the ?" I hide myself in oppa's armpits. "You better be taking care of Chaerin-ah in that bedroom." All of us start laughing.
"It's amazing. Chaerin is a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed " 
"Oh my gosh oppa!" I slap his chest.
"Chaerin it's good?" Dara ask me personally since I'm so frantic.
"It's...." I thought about last night and my birthday and just started blushing uncontrollably and couldn't finish.
"Say no more. It's amazing like Yongguk says aha" Dara pats my head

Nobody POV

Soon everybody dozed off and the two love birds cuddle and kissed then went off into dream land. Before they knew it, it was morning.

BYG POV

Since my baby and sis-in-laws gave me great hospitality I decided to cook them breakfast since I had to leave early for tour practice. I put the plates in the refrigerator. And left a note on the fridge. I went over to Chaerin-ah and nudged her to wake her up abit to give her a peck on the lips. She is too cute when she is sleeping.
"I love you cutie." I smile
"I love you too oppa. Why you going so early?"
"Tour practice."
"Oh ok."
"I made you guys breakfast. The plates are in the refrigerator. Just warm them up in the microwave." 
"Thank You oppa."
"Your welcome." I kiss her one last time and she soon dozed off again. I silently shut the apartment door and walk to the van where my manager was waiting.

Man...I love her.

Chaerin POV

I love him.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N/ Next chapter is going to be the big unveiling of the relationship.

Until then...