2nd Date

We Got Married [Bang Yongguk and CL Editon]

BYG POV

“Yo, what do you guys mean by ‘We love noona too?’ You guys do not even know her enough to say you love her.” I start to scowl at my members

“Your right. We do not love her in that sense of how you love her. You know her inside and out. Definitely on the outside.” Youngjae starts to smirk with his smartass innuendo. “However, when we say we love her, we mean we admire her and believe she is a great woman and aspire to have woman like her one day. What she has done for you hyung is beyond amazing. You got a great girl and that’s why we don't want nobody but our hyung to have her. You guys love each other and we love you and her enough to help you announce your relationship. Let’s be all the way real. It’s gonna come out sooner or later so the reason we said yes to the producer was mainly because we wanted to talk to noona with you about this and we rarely see her so this is really the only chance we have before we go on tour.”

Oh my boys are looking out for my girl and I. I agree, I should announce my relationship status before traveling for our tour. “I agree with you guys.” I walk to the threshold of my door.  “Thanks for looking out for your hyung. Love you guys.”

“Love you too.” We all had a group hug and I knew sooner or later somebody was going to say something smart.

“Ok, that was a little sappy for my taste. Let me just scoot out of this group hug and do something manly before my dignity is gone.” Jongup walks to the living room and does push-ups. He is a oddly funny dude.

“Alright I’ll see you guys at the amusement park. I got to get to the studio to organize the day. I’m gonna shower and all that good stuff. Now get of here.” I shooed them away and shut my door. I am oddly looking forward to announce the relationship even though I might get some flat for it. It is worth it for Chaerin-ah.

One hour later…

Chaerin POV

I finally wind up at the building to get the format for today’s episode. Why am I feeling anxious? Oppa and I have done the dirty dirty and I’m still nervous to see him. He has seen me in my most vulnerable state. Get it together girl.  I walk down the hall and into the room where we first found out we were called the “Swag Couple” from Producer-nim. I walk in and just like last time but instead we switched places where Yongguk oppa is on his phone watching a video and into it too just like I was the last time. Let me guess. He’s watching a 2NE1 music video. Hmph let me hit him with the line that he hit me with. “I really like that group.” He doesn’t even look up, he just grins from the recognition of my voice. He finally stands up and kisses me on the lips out of no where. “Oppa!” I push him off of me.

“What? Nobody is around?”

“But anybody could walk in at any moment no-“ He seals my lips with his again and squeezed my to pull me in close. He leans up and against my ear to whisper.

“Still nobody around.” He bites his bottom lip and let me go.

BYG POV

I do not know what just came over me. The sound of her voice, her body, her face, her personality, her everything was just perfect in my eyes. I had to get some of that before I had to go on camera and pretend that I’m all timid and mild mannered around her.

“Oppa, when are you coming over again?” Chaerin bites her bottom lip and rubs me on my thigh near my crotch area. I think I got her hooked with my lustfulness a few seconds ago.

“Definitely before I leave.” I kiss her one more time passionately to hold her over till then. All of sudden we here a door and quickly fix ourselves and act like we innocent.

“THE SWAG COUPLE! WASSUP!” Producer-nim walks in with great energy. “Listen up, we are going to hit only two places today. It is going to be super simple. Were going to have you guys eat out at your choice of restaurant or if your not hungry as of now you can guide the camera crew to a little tiny chill spot you guys like. And then were going to have some fun at the amusement park. Sounds good?”

“Awesome!” Chaerin and I said in unison

“Great, now let’s roll out. Just give the address of your favorite spot that you guys know you both like and the driver will drive you and the camera crew there. The cameras will be on in the car so just know whatever you say will be recorded and on video. See you guys for the next episode format in about 3 weeks. Good day.” He bows and we bow and we all walk out. Chaerin and I walked out the building to the driver and Chaerin-ah gave him the address to the teashop we visitited. While were driving, the camera crew was sitting with the cameras on us and we both burst out laughing.

“Are you guys comfortable?” Chaerin-ah inquires this question from the camera man in the passenger seat with his body twisted at us with this huge camera and the three camera crewmen behind us in the last row of the van trying to all get even shots. It was quite funny to witness aha They all nod their cameras up and down to signal yes even though their lying aha

“So Chaerin-ah how was your birthday?” I ask this to put her on the spot because nobody knows about us outside of our groups and managers so it is interesting to see how she responds because I know exactly how it was.

“It was simply amazing.” She is trying to keep it short in sweet. Hmph

“Why?”

“Spent time with friends and family. That’s all I ask for on my birthday and that is what made it amazing.” She is bullting so good. This is quite funny, I have to keep egging her on.

“That’s a generic answer. Majority of people want that on their birthday in our age group. What was your favorite gift?” I smirked at her and she answers while going on her phone. She hasn’t answered me yet. She's fake texting to stall. “Hello? Earth to Chaerin what was your favorite gift?” she is still stalling because she trying to figure out how to bs this answer.

“Life.” I look at her and she looks at me and it just led to us both laughing uncontrollably at her great bullting because we both know the irony of this situation of nobody knowing the inside joke we have together.

“We are here.” The driver says.

“Kamsamnida.” Chaerin and I said in unison.

We both walk in and look to see Jun Han noona and before the crewmen came in with their equipment to sit up the cameras on stands and such we walk over too noona and give her a heads up.

“Noona, act like we have never been here together for the show ok?”

“Don’t worry sweeties you all are fine just relax.”

“Thank You noona.”

“Thank You unnie.”

“Now go sit and I’ll be over to serve you ok?”

“Ok.

We sat down and the cameramen sat as well.

Nobody POV

Chaerin, Yonguuk, and Jun Han all put on a great act for the cameras and enjoyed their “2nd date”  before the amusement park. They left a more then a generous tip for Jun Han and finally got back into the van and headed for the amusement park. When they wind up in the destination they see all of B.A.P and 2NE1 waiting on them.

BYG POV

Woah I didn’t know the rest of 2NE1 was coming along too.

Chaerin POV

Woah I didn’t know the rest of B.A.P was coming along too.

Nobody POV

Chaerin and Yongguk exchanged greetings with each other’s groups and they all enjoyed their time at the amusement park riding rides and screaming at the top of their lungs on rollercoasters and eating snacks cutely with each other in front of the cameras. And once awkwardness had died down between the rest of B.A.P and 2NE1 it truly looked like they were just a big happy family and a new friendship was about to be made. Once filming was done the camera crew packed up their things and head back to the studio to edit for the airing next week. This left B.A.P and 2NE1 alone, which made B.A.P invite 2NE1 to their dorm to talk about the exposure of Chaerin and Yongguk’s relationship.

BYG POV

Once arriving to the dorm we all walked in and sat on the couches with 2NE1 on one side and B.A.P sharing the couch and floor.

“Ok so here’s the deal.” I stand up and get into the center of the room. “The reason we invited you guys over was to tell you that we believe it’s best to expose the relationship before we go on tour and be away for awhile.”

“The funny thing is that we feel the same way.” Chaerin stood up.

“Really?” Zelo asked

“Really.” She smiled at him and he blushed. Such a fanboy aha

“Well then” Himchan stands up, “We need to make a plan that can be easily executed but in a setting where reporters and fans are at. Simply somewhere that will pop it off fast.”

“Oh that’s simple.” She smiles, “Do it at your press conference/fan meeting that you have before the tour begins.”

“Oh yeah.” Daehyun shakes his head feeling like he could have thought of that.

“Welp, problem solved aha.” Minzy smiles and stood up heading for the door with Dara and Bom quite hastily.

“Gotta go.” Dara says putting on her jacket

“Yea let’s go.” Chaerin said.

“Oh not you.” Bom pushed Chaerin back from her mid stride to the door.

“What you mean unnie?” Chaerin looks at her confused.

“You can spend a night tonight with B.A.P and one day Yongguk can come over to our dorm and spend a night with us.” Bom smiles along with Dara and Minzy as well. No wonder they were walking out so hastily,  I Thank God for them being so sneaky aha . I can spend more time with Chaerin-ah now.

“We feel it’s good bonding time.” Minzy smiles and grabs her jacket.

“Oh ok. I guess that’ll be cool” Chaerin smiles at the rest of B.A.P and I to get confirmation that it is ok and we all smile to give her peace of mind.

“Annyeong!” All of 2NE1 waved good-bye and it was just CL and my group and I. I do not know what the night has in store for us, but I know it’ll be fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:N/ Long time no post! lol Sorry you guys, I have been extremely busy with school. However, it is finally SUMMER and my junior year of highshcool is over! Which means more time to post! aha Next year for senior year I only have two classes which means I have more time to be lazy! lol Which involves being on the computer more often then I was this year and my whole highschool carree in general. I am back and it feels good to be back. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. There will definetely be more coming your way :) Oh yeah just an update about these two gifs...

 <===This will never get old no matter how many times I see it. Yongguk was having all types of feels during CLxHyori stage lol It was the best SKYBANG action thus far lol He was speechless >.< I don't blame him though <3 I love CL and Yongguk so much omg

<=====It's so funny that me writing my fanfic can never let me look at this normal again aha just things I've been dealing with lol 

Until then...